If the Kenyan spent $10T and you loved it..Don’t you want Trump to spend at least that?

What?

"One percent growth"? After digging us out of the Meltdown, his worst GDP was 1.6%. We're at only 1.9% now. See the ACTUAL, FACTUAL, REAL WORLD CHART, below.

"Putting the most people in poverty"? Unemployment dropped like a rock. See the ACTUAL, FACTUAL, REAL WORLD CHART, below.

In what universe do you get these "facts"? You guys are kept in a bizarre talk radio fantasy world. You really, truly believe the crap you spray.

Your mix of ignorance and arrogance is amusing, but maybe you should back up your words, Trumpster.
66pjy8x.gif

27bfyE1.gif
This lying sack of shit Mac, is showing his true liberal Democrat colors again by saying that Oblummer didnt keep US in a recession longer than we should of been. Remember cash for clunkers? Obamacare? Taxes on medical devises? Energy taxes that must necessarily skyrocket? College education take over? GM takeover?
Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach 3% GDP Growth
That’s rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record

I provided facts.

You linked to right wing articles.

My point, proven yet again.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa...….I showed exactly what Oblummer did during his 8 years of crap. Never got over 3% gdp, never in the history before that , real unemployment blacks 15% , Latino's 12%. College kids having to be baristas at Starbucks. It was a great time during the brown turds reign. Yes a moderate is a liberal too ashamed to call himself a liberal......I rest my case.

I realize that this is how you're taught. You really believe this stuff. I get it.

Wow, I fucking lived through those 8 years, saw it first hand. The only think the brown turd did great?

Obama is the greatest gun salesman in America

Without that, his GDP would been even lower..

Good for you. This is my profession. You don't know what you're talking about. You've been conned. By a buffoon.

Let me know when you think you can communicate like an intelligent adult.

I won't hold my breath.

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration. Why are these same people so sure their lives won’t continue to improve?

Kenyan? Negro?

Well I don't know who the hell you are talking about, but I can tell you are a true Trump supporter.

Is Hussein not a Kenyan negro?
How fragile are you?
Too fragile to go to your zero college white boy KKK meetings
And btw, where is he and where are you brave boy?

This lying sack of shit Mac, is showing his true liberal Democrat colors again by saying that Oblummer didnt keep US in a recession longer than we should of been. Remember cash for clunkers? Obamacare? Taxes on medical devises? Energy taxes that must necessarily skyrocket? College education take over? GM takeover?

I provided facts.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa...….I showed exactly what Oblummer did during his 8 years of crap. Never got over 3% gdp, never in the history before that , real unemployment blacks 15% , Latino's 12%. College kids having to be baristas at Starbucks. It was a great time during the brown turds reign. Yes a moderate is a liberal too ashamed to call himself a liberal......I rest my case.

I realize that this is how you're taught. You really believe this stuff. I get it.

Wow, I fucking lived through those 8 years, saw it first hand. The only think the brown turd did great?

Good for you. This is my profession. You don't know what you're talking about. You've been conned. By a buffoon.

I won't hold my breath.

oblummer, brown turd passes for intelligence in our rube world
The zero college rubes give it away every time.
Very strange, my daughter started a $150mm business under Obama.
Maybe a few more brains that our rube?
And ps the auto industry paid the gov back.
Pathetic, our rube has no Latin, no college and has no idea of the def of liberal.
Liber, free
For the individual and small gov.
Ah well, back to Alabama I guess

Obama was a disaster that we will be paying for.....for a very long time....

Nothing like educated details
The data is all over the place....Obama was an abject failure and maybe a traitor as well....but you go ahead and keep the rose colored glasses on....
If it's all over the place, just post one.
Here's a couple
Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first two
Inherited losing 750000 jobs a month
Knees news didn't tell you?

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration. Why are these same people so sure their lives won’t continue to improve?

Try again numbnuts.
cbppdebttotal.jpg

How much did the total deficit rise by each President since Reagan

Again using data from the St. Louis Federal Reserve, these are starting and ending federal debt numbers since President Reagan. I’ve computed the total percentage increase and the compounded yearly rate.

What the numbers show is that the total debt increased the most at 184% over 8 years and at the fastest rate under President Reagan at almost 14% per year. In fact, the three Republican presidents had the fastest growing debt on a yearly basis.

Reagan

• Started Presidency: $965 billion
  • Ended Presidency: $2.74 trillion
  • Increased 184% or 13.9% per year
H.W. Bush

• Started Presidency: $2.74 trillion
  • Ended Presidency: $4.23 trillion
  • Increased 54% or 11.5% per year (only in office for four years)
Clinton

• Started Presidency: $4.23 trillion
  • Ended Presidency: $5.77 trillion
  • Increased 36% or 4.0% per year
W. Bush

• Started Presidency: $5.77 trillion
  • Ended Presidency: $11.1 trillion
  • Increased 93% or 8.5% per year
Obama

• Started Presidency: $11.1 trillion
  • Ended Presidency: $19.85 trillion
  • Increased 78% or 7.5% per year
President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President. The Great Recession is probably the biggest of them as can be seen in the yearly deficit numbers. While all politicians use data to support their positions, the sound bite that the debt doubled under Obama is very misleading.

Conjobs lie as easily as they breath.
Never say Obama included codpieces war expenses.
Codpiece forgot I guess

During Oblummers 2 terms you were all elated when he got a stagnant 1% growth while putting the most in poverty since the War on Poverty started.
What?

"One percent growth"? After digging us out of the Meltdown, his worst GDP was 1.6%. We're at only 1.9% now. See the ACTUAL, FACTUAL, REAL WORLD CHART, below.

"Putting the most people in poverty"? Unemployment dropped like a rock. See the ACTUAL, FACTUAL, REAL WORLD CHART, below.

In what universe do you get these "facts"? You guys are kept in a bizarre talk radio fantasy world. You really, truly believe the crap you spray.

Your mix of ignorance and arrogance is amusing, but maybe you should back up your words, Trumpster.
66pjy8x.gif

27bfyE1.gif

I provided facts.

You're an idiot.

MW-HE890_gpd030_20190301132159_MG.png

NO!!! What Obama did was stupid because I cannot even tell where the $10Trn went. I at least know that many of the monies DJT is spending is going toward our military.

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....

Got it. Racist pajama bois get terrorized if they even see a non-white face.

It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models

And Trump makes him look stingy.

And Obama only did it to pull us out of the severe Bush recession. End of his term, deficits were quite low. It's staggeringly dishonest to leave out those facts. Thus, all Trump cultists leave out those facts.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration.

Because highlighting your hypocrisy never gets old.

Without exception, every single Trump cultist is a hypocrite on the deficit issue. But at least they're sort of consistent, in that they're hypocrites on every issue.

"every single Trump cultist is a hypocrite"

Hating Leftists and their PC culture BS does not make one a "Trump Cultist". You're dumber than a doorknob.

During Oblummers 2 terms you were all elated when he got a stagnant 1% growth while putting the most in poverty since the War on Poverty started.
What?

66pjy8x.gif

27bfyE1.gif

I provided facts.

You're an idiot.

MW-HE890_gpd030_20190301132159_MG.png

This is the kind of stuff they're told, and they just drink it up.

NO!!! What Obama did was stupid because I cannot even tell where the $10Trn went. I at least know that many of the monies DJT is spending is going toward our military.

Really now. How much of the deficit do you think increased military spending accounts for?

You racism and hatred keep you ignorant of actual facts.

I was waiting for your predictably inane response. It's OK to refer to President Trump as an orange clown (or worse), but any reference to our First Black President in other than glowing terms is racism.

To call our First Black President "Kenyan" and "Super Negro" is not only racist- but incredibly typical of Trump voters.

To call our first salesman and reality TV show President 'orange clown' is just typical politics.

I don't expect any Trumpkin to understand the difference. I do expect that you will be lecturing African Americans about why they are all stupid for voting Democrat.
So Michelle Obama is a racist for saying his husband was from Kenya and Joe Biden is a racist for calling Obama an articulate Blackman. Got it, you guys are racists for supporting racists.

Really now. How much of the deficit do you think increased military spending accounts for?
Not as much as fucking welfare where shit fuck dirt bags like you dont do shit for the EBT cards then moan and groan how unfair your lives are. Get a fucking job, like in the military at least you earn the money..

I provided facts.

I won't hold my breath.

How many billions of dollars do you have again? I would love to compare his fortune against yours, since you are saying HE is a buffoon.

Obama was a disaster that we will be paying for.....for a very long time....

Nothing like educated details
The data is all over the place....Obama was an abject failure and maybe a traitor as well....but you go ahead and keep the rose colored glasses on....
If it's all over the place, just post one.
Here's a couple
Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first two
Inherited losing 750000 jobs a month
Knees news didn't tell you?
minimum wage does count as jobs, but since that was all he could create, okay, but how many blue collar jobs has President Trump created that Obama said he would need a magic want to create? You guys are so pathetic.

Forum List

Back