If the Muslim Brotherhood stands its ground

and counterattacks the protesters, claiming that the democratic process is being undermined...who will Obabble support?

Here’s a radical idea for you and other neo-cons:

Why not allow Egyptians to sort out their own affairs absent interference from the US and the West, particularly where you were wrong about the manifestation of an ‘Islamic State’ in Egypt.

They think there is an Islamic state in Turkey as well.

Neo-cons like Roo and others cannot leave well enough alone.

Hmmmmmm.....

"Barack Obama said that he was troubled by Morsi's removal, and warned that US authorities were reviewing aid to Egyptian military – but he stopped short of calling the army's intervention a coup. He also condemned the arrest of Morsi and members of the Muslim Brotherhood."http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/04/egypt-morsi-allies-regime

Last edited:
This is something different than what you have, deltex. Morsy arrested, Muslim Brotherhood spokesman says ? This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
President Obama’s statement Wednesday evening about the Egyptian military’s seizure of power from President Mohamed Morsy is as telling for what he doesn’t say as for what he does: he doesn’t mention the word “coup.” He doesn’t call upon the Egyptian military to restore power to the “democratically elected civilian government,” but rather to a“democratically elected civilian government” - in other words, it need not be Morsy’s.

The thinking of the president and senior Obama administration officials, according to a knowledgeable source, is that while the administration is not explicitly supporting the removal of Morsy from power - it expressly did not support the move - it is seeking to now push the Egyptian military in a direction

Hmmmmmm.....

"Barack Obama said that he was troubled by Morsi's removal, and warned that US authorities were reviewing aid to Egyptian military – but he stopped short of calling the army's intervention a coup. He also condemned the arrest of Morsi and members of the Muslim Brotherhood."http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/04/egypt-morsi-allies-regime

Of course obama iss troubled by Morsi's removal. Morsi and obama are both muslim brotherhood.

Hmmmmmm.....

Of course obama iss troubled by Morsi's removal. Morsi and obama are both muslim brotherhood.

Yeah, right. Sigh.

Things will be different for some time tis true since we have no human intel, no leaders, no press smart enuf or brave enuf to know what te he'll is really going on.

Hmmmmmm.....

This effectively bitch slaps Obama, he got what he want and it didn't take long for the "arabs" to decide Islam in it's stricted form sucks.

Last edited:
Roo, none of what you write makes sense. The Egyptians forced the military forces to overthrow the popularly elected president. He went too far in terms of Islamic policy, in the minds of a huge number of Egyptians.

So are you for democracy or are you for military government? Yes, the dilemma is tough if it is democratically elected Islamism or military imposed government.

Which one do you support?

Roo, none of what you write makes sense. The Egyptians forced the military forces to overthrow the popularly elected president. He went too far in terms of Islamic policy, in the minds of a huge number of Egyptians.

So are you for democracy or are you for military government? Yes, the dilemma is tough if it is democratically elected Islamism or military imposed government.

Which one do you support?

Jake in your dislike of me you simply can't comprehend what you read, if you even actually read .

it didn't take long for the "arabs" to decide Islam in it's stricted form sucks.

Right out of my post.

Now as to your other question.

I used to believe that a Representative/Constitutional Republic was the best form of Government for EVERYONE.

When the Iraqi's were leaving the polls and flashing their purple thumbs I was so proud of them....but a people must fight to keep the good things...the best things, even the ones that come with warts such as our form of Guvernment...and they didn't...and as I have subsequently watched this stupid Arab Spring thing advance I with a heavy heart no longer think it is best for all people's.

Egypt was much better of under Mubarak as they now know.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

You may not like Roo, but you haven't been able to refute any of his various sources besides calling him a "reactionary."

I'd say you've lost this thread. Move on before you make your brotherhood look worse.

"Jake in your dislike of me you simply can't comprehend what you read, if you even actually read ."

Your hatred of me, Roo, is material when it blocks your creative thinking. Get over it.

So it is the Iraqis' fault that neo-conservatism invasion of their country failed.

You no longer believe constitutional republicanism by ME's is possible.

You wish to continue western colonialism then in the ME.

Thank you for being honest.

Last edited:
"Jake in your dislike of me you simply can't comprehend what you read, if you even actually read ."

Your hatred of me, Roo, is material when it blocks your creative thing. Get over it.

So it is the Iraqis' fault that neo-conservatism invasion of their country failed.

"You wish to continue western colonialism then in the ME."

If that is the only way to make the Jihadists play nice with others, I'm all for it.

Your hatred of me, Roo, is material when it blocks your creative thing. Get over it.

"You wish to continue western colonialism then in the ME."

If that is the only way to make the Jihadists play nice with others, I'm all for it.

We have neither the military might, the American citizens' support, or support of our allies do reinstitute colonization of the Middle East or Asia or even Central America.

You are about eighty years behind the times.

Forum List

Back