If the Muslim Brotherhood stands its ground

Roo, you come up with statements like that and absolutely no evidence.

When was the last time you traveled to Istanbul and Ankara, traveled throughout the country?

Jake it is MUCH too easy to make you look like stupid fuck you are.

Turkey: Massive Protests Against Erdogan's Islamism

And while they decry his authoritarianism, it is his campaign to Islamize the country they fear the most – or his efforts, as , Cem Uçan, a social media executive who has been active in the demonstrations, put it, to create “a religion-based, more and more conservative Turkey, who will play a leading role for other Muslim powers in the region

Turkey: Massive Protests Against Erdogan's Islamism | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam
In other words: Roo's never been to Turkey and knows jack shit.

Roo, you come up with statements like that and absolutely no evidence.

When was the last time you traveled to Istanbul and Ankara, traveled throughout the country?

And while they decry his authoritarianism, it is his campaign to Islamize the country they fear the most – or his efforts, as , Cem Uçan, a social media executive who has been active in the demonstrations, put it, to create “a religion-based, more and more conservative Turkey, who will play a leading role for other Muslim powers in the region

Turkey: Massive Protests Against Erdogan's Islamism | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam

In other words you are now my leg humper....and you disregard 3 different sources including HuffPo.

You are an idiot, I invite you to prove Erdogan ISN'T taking Turkey into Radical Islam.

sf?

You and Jake have sources to disprove my sources?

I already demonstrated what your source is and what it did to the other sources. This is over unless you find a credible source, Roo. :lol:

sf, you are correct: Roo doesn't know except what a rag like Clarion tells him.

Last edited:
sf?

You and Jake have sources to disprove my sources?

I already demonstrated what your source is and what it did to the other sources. This is over unless you find a credible source, Roo. :lol:

sf, you are correct: Roo doesn't know except what a rag like Clarion tells him.

Wow Jake. You look REALLY bad here.

That's your reflection in the mirror to whom you are talking, Roo.

When it starts talking back to you is the time to go turn yourself in to Mental Health.

You anti-Islamic social traditionalist reactionaries really are a set of anti-Christian haters. No real Christians would believe your nonsense.

You have proved nothing except that you can use discredited sources. And your latent self loathing is demonstrated in the homosexual rhetoric: nothing wrong with you being gay, but you have to get over the self hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Show me where you proved anything Jake?

Last edited by a moderator:
By pointing out that your source is not credible with its own promo online above, Roo.

You have nothing but anti-Islamic hatred, which is not Christian in nature.

You will ask me below to show you, and I will once again say, I did above.

Last edited:
I used your own source to discredit you and your sense of Christianity, Roo.

That you can't accept you have been thrashed yet again is your problem, no one else.

Move along.

Obama is totally behind Morsi. He is asking the people of Egypt to allow Morsi to resume his position and he is reconsidering giving aid to Egypt if Morsi is not reinstated.

I think Obama is worried that the Egyptian people will give our citizens ideas, like throwing out a radical president.

Last edited:

In other words you are now my leg humper....and you disregard 3 different sources including HuffPo.

You are an idiot, I invite you to prove Erdogan ISN'T taking Turkey into Radical Islam.

Erdogan is in his 11th year as Prime-Minister.
List the laws he has passed which are based on religion.
He had enough time to pass them, don't you think?

Erdogan used public funds to construct 17,000 mosques while announcing plans to build a super mosque overlooking Istanbul. The government proclaimed that every shopping mall, theater or public facility in Turkey should sport a Muslim prayer room. Erdogan then decried use of social media as "anti-Islam." In an echo of the recent scandal at the National Security Agency and furor over whistle-blower Edward Snowden, Turkish intelligence has reportedly collected information about the religious affiliations of hundreds of individuals and companies, as well as figures close to the CHP, in an effort to prevent people from acquiring choice jobs in the public sector.

Nikolas Kozloff: When It Comes to Debate Over Turkey and Islam, the Left Is Dazed and Confused

Official statistics on numbers of mosques:
http://www.diyanet.gov.tr/turkish/tanitim/istatistiksel_tablolar/2_cami/2_1_cami_sayisi.xls

When you base it on population-growth in that period:
2001: 1 mosque for every 899 people
2011: 1 mosque for every 891 people

That's for the statistics...
It is no business of yours how Turks spend their own money.

Obama is totally behind Morsi. He is asking the people of Egypt to allow Morsi to resume his position and he is reconsidering giving aid to Egypt if Morsi is not reinstated.

I think Obama is worried that the Egyptian people will give our citizens ideas, like throwing out a radical president.

We see your opinion without evidence, Clementine, and I think you are wrong.

Erdogan is in his 11th year as Prime-Minister.
List the laws he has passed which are based on religion.
He had enough time to pass them, don't you think?

LOL, look you don't WANT to believe it but that doesn't mean it isn't so.

I have proven it, you are simply too lazyy or too unwilling to find it out yourself.

Forum List

Back