If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As an added bonus, this poll provides us with a list of imbeciles:
IMG_6124.jpeg

Figures. You love you your DEI hires.

This is what I love...

END THE FAILED WAR ON DRUGS INDEFINITELY
As the failed war on drugs drags into its fifth long decade, we can all see that the policies of strict prohibition and prison need to change. I will immediately act to remove all federal laws criminalizing cannabis and end burdensome regulatory hurdles like federal banking regulations, placed on the cannabis industry. As President, I will deschedule cannabis with the stroke of a pen – legislation isn’t required. I will also issue full pardons for persons who were convicted solely for non-violent drug offenses, and urge every governor to do the same. It’s time to end more than two generations of regressive, harmful, and unproductive drug policy and move America into a new chapter.

RESPECTING AND DEFENDING YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES
It is often the case that the worst government abuses come disguised as protection from danger and harm. If you feel in danger, it becomes easy for the government to have you trade your liberty for the illusion of security. We have warrantless wiretaps, abuses of the FISA courts, and an overarching Patriot Act to name a few. Even worse, we attempt to imprison those who expose the hard truths we need to hear. As President, I will fight to end these programs which eat away at your constitutionally protected privacy and civil liberties and pardon those who have blown the whistle on abuse and illegal actions of our government.

CHAMPIONING GUN RIGHTS FOR ALL
I support the right of every person to defend themselves from violence and aggression. I will not support any new gun restrictions and will look to repeal the restrictions that exist today. Gun control throughout our history has been used to limit the ability of vulnerable populations to defend themselves. Armed people are harder to oppress and harder to attack.

LOWERING THE COST OF HEALTHCARE THROUGH MARKET & INNOVATION
Healthcare is too expensive because of government overregulation. We should advocate for market alternatives to heavily regulated employer-provided insurance such as the Direct Primary Care model. We should also reform how we bring new drugs to market and end practices such as patent evergreening which keep the cost of too many drugs artificially high. With more choices and free market forces, we will see a drop in the cost of healthcare overall.

This is what I love...

END THE FAILED WAR ON DRUGS INDEFINITELY
As the failed war on drugs drags into its fifth long decade, we can all see that the policies of strict prohibition and prison need to change. I will immediately act to remove all federal laws criminalizing cannabis and end burdensome regulatory hurdles like federal banking regulations, placed on the cannabis industry. As President, I will deschedule cannabis with the stroke of a pen – legislation isn’t required. I will also issue full pardons for persons who were convicted solely for non-violent drug offenses, and urge every governor to do the same. It’s time to end more than two generations of regressive, harmful, and unproductive drug policy and move America into a new chapter.

RESPECTING AND DEFENDING YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES
It is often the case that the worst government abuses come disguised as protection from danger and harm. If you feel in danger, it becomes easy for the government to have you trade your liberty for the illusion of security. We have warrantless wiretaps, abuses of the FISA courts, and an overarching Patriot Act to name a few. Even worse, we attempt to imprison those who expose the hard truths we need to hear. As President, I will fight to end these programs which eat away at your constitutionally protected privacy and civil liberties and pardon those who have blown the whistle on abuse and illegal actions of our government.

CHAMPIONING GUN RIGHTS FOR ALL
I support the right of every person to defend themselves from violence and aggression. I will not support any new gun restrictions and will look to repeal the restrictions that exist today. Gun control throughout our history has been used to limit the ability of vulnerable populations to defend themselves. Armed people are harder to oppress and harder to attack.

LOWERING THE COST OF HEALTHCARE THROUGH MARKET & INNOVATION
Healthcare is too expensive because of government overregulation. We should advocate for market alternatives to heavily regulated employer-provided insurance such as the Direct Primary Care model. We should also reform how we bring new drugs to market and end practices such as patent evergreening which keep the cost of too many drugs artificially high. With more choices and free market forces, we will see a drop in the cost of healthcare overall.

The libertarian party is a joke. A more dysfunctional group of people would be hard to find.

The thought that they can accomplish anything at all is amusing.

The libertarian party is a joke. A more dysfunctional group of people would be hard to find.

The thought that they can accomplish anything at all is amusing.

I can see why you view them that way, freedom and liberty are two things you fight against every day.

Those positions I listed of his must have made you seize up in fright....such freedom, such liberty, that would never do in your world.

I can see why you view them that way, freedom and liberty are two things you fight against every day.

Those positions I listed of his must have made you seize up in fright....such freedom, such liberty, that would never do in your world.

Unlike you I care about results. You care about pretty words.

Pretty words are useless without the means to enable them.

The libertarians can't get through a simple meeting, so their pretty words are meaningless.

But, they keep the natives quiet.

Unlike you I care about results. You care about pretty words.

Pretty words are useless without the means to enable them.

The libertarians can't get through a simple meeting, so their pretty words are meaningless.

But, they keep the natives quiet.

And your beloved Repubs are giving you the exact results you want, more debt, less freedom.

I'm not a repub you idiot. I'm also no longer a Democrat. I now consider myself a independent trending to anarchist.

You are just one of those independents that always vote for one side of the duopoly, thus meaning you are not really an independent

You are just one of those independents that always vote for one side of the duopoly, thus meaning you are not really an independent

No, I voted for obummer the first time. Then watched as he broke every promise he made, and engaged in more illegal acts than Bush did.

When he started spying on reporters and the civilians was the last straw. Unlike you I care about what politicians actually do, not what they say.

Because unlike you, I am not a moron.

Forum List

Back