If the president is not safe, no one is safe.

The president and first lady have tested positive for Covid-19; there is little doubt that no one is safe. We are in a state of attack from a foe that comes disguised like a Trojan Horse. It makes every friend an enemy. ...

So don't be an enemy of your friends and fellow countrymen: Keep distance, wash hands, wear masks. The basic simple rule "and don't be an idiot" helps unfortunatelly not a lot, how your president shows to the world continously.

The fact is that Trump mostly ignored the advice to wear masks and to socially distance. Anybody with a brain has been wearing masks socially distancing and self-isolating. Whatever you may think, scientists & medical professionals have made it clear that masks are mostly effective, if not perfect.
this is hilarious. for you to think you know what trump does and doesn't do. too fking funny. see there is no rational way for me to discuss with such nonsense. you know nothing.

I can't wait until President Trump is back on the campaign trail in 2 weeks crediting Hydroxychloroquine for his speedy recovery.

Libnut heads will explode. :banana:
he isn't ill.

“Mild symptoms”

He sounded fine last night at 9:45 pm being interviewed.
he didn't say that last night.

For those claiming Trump got this because he did not wear a mask.

I thought the mask was for others, not you.

I cant understand your stupid fucking pretzel logic.
Trump wears none and is around people that don’t wear them. He’s a moron and may have killed himself along with 200,000 other Americans.
WOW...

A fact-less hyperbole pile of shit...

Tell me how Joe Biden did denying the travle ban at first telling everyone it was racist and xenaphobic... You fucking moron.. If we followed Bidens approch like he did with H1N1, waiting 6 months to act, millions would be dead today..
Nothing in this post is true.

I can't wait until President Trump is back on the campaign trail in 2 weeks crediting Hydroxychloroquine for his speedy recovery.

Libnut heads will explode. :banana:
he isn't ill.

“Mild symptoms”

He sounded fine last night at 9:45 pm being interviewed.
he didn't say that last night.

It was just reported like 30 minutes ago.
by whom?

Trump wears none and is around people that don’t wear them. He’s a moron and may have killed himself along with 200,000 other Americans.
WOW...

Tell me how Joe Biden did denying the travle ban at first telling everyone it was racist and xenaphobic... You fucking moron.. If we followed Bidens approch like he did with H1N1, waiting 6 months to act, millions would be dead today..
Nothing in this post is true.
that's the most accurate post you've ever made.

The article said it was "an order", it didn't say it was a law.

:oops8:
NO different than the "law" under which Trump cleared out Laffayette Park, tear gassing people attempting to lawfully assemble.
NO different than the "law" under which Trump cleared out Laffayette Park, tear gassing people attempting to lawfully assemble.

he didn't do that. but you already knew that, but intentionally lied.

I guess I’m going to side with the medical professionals at the CDC over you.
then how did Trump get it? he's fking working with them. he still got it.

Because Trump doesn't listen to the original team.

He just put a radiologist in charge of the coronavirus task force, that advocates NOT wearing masks.
listen how? He stands on a stage tens of feet away from anyone. how is it he isn't following? social distancing right? promoted on every fking commercial ad on tv today. he has, he wears masks. he's done everything they instructed. He isn't sick, he has no symptom. big fking deal.

He should have stayed at home and hid under his bed rather than running the country.

Thats what a coward liberal like Biden did.

Modern communication and information systems are a wonderful thing.

Try getting in touch with the 21st century1
when will you join us in that century?

liberals lie...we all know Biden said the travel ban was xenophobic.
He said Trump was xenophobic. Coming from people who think Trump didn’t call the virus a hoax but the reaction to it a hoax I’d think you dimwits would get nuance. You can’t find any opposition. Just Biden calling him xenophobic.
Plus 40,000 people entered from China lined up like cattle without masks or testing upon entering the country. Plus you could fly from China to anywhere and then to the US from say... Italy and into NYC.
While trump stopped travel from China on January 28th, just ten days after the first case of COIVD-19 was identified in the US. As late as march 4th Biden was saying that Trumps Travel ban was racist and xenophobic. Cuomo, Deblasio, Pelosie and Schumar were all telling the public to come on out and party.. "THE FOOD IS GREAT"

The 40,000 you cite were US citizens and those with Green cards who were legally persons who are our citizens or had a right to be in the US.. They were allowed to come home.

You are disingenuous piece of shit liar.

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
Seems to have protected his family and senior staff. Evidence is in results not faith.

Sure since he's in a bunker and never comes out. You can bet his family and staff are in that same bunker. dumbass.

Thread title change request form submission:
Old:
If the president is not safe, no one is safe.
New:
If If the president is not safe, no one who listens to him is safe.
Tell me how you trained this virus not to infect you? Moron...
Wear a mask and don’t be a dumbfuck is pretty good training.
there's no evidence that works. hahahhaahahaha when you hopping into that boxcar bob?
Herman Cain says “Hi”. Or at least his still tweeting handle says Hi since he is dead.

That isn't a statute. Give us the statute number and the date it was voted on by the legislature.

Would you like the names of the legislators who voted for it?

You have the article stating it's against the law.

Now dance.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
sure, give us the legislation statute. go for it.

WOW...

You posted a lie. Biden didn’t oppose anything and Trump didn’t institute a travel ban. Other than that.... nice shot into the woods.
You are a LIAR...

How about we get you some facts to chew on...

From your link “Exceptions were made for immigrants lawfully in the United States, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful immigrants, and several smaller groups.” Aka 40,000 exceptions.
You moron... People who were legally able to be here... they were quarantined if they showed any signs of infection as well... but you omit that fact...

liberals lie...we all know Biden said the travel ban was xenophobic.
He said Trump was xenophobic. Coming from people who think Trump didn’t call the virus a hoax but the reaction to it a hoax I’d think you dimwits would get nuance. You can’t find any opposition. Just Biden calling him xenophobic.
Plus 40,000 people entered from China lined up like cattle without masks or testing upon entering the country. Plus you could fly from China to anywhere and then to the US from say... Italy and into NYC.
While trump stopped travel from China on January 28th, just ten days after the first case of COIVD-19 was identified in the US. As late as march 4th Biden was saying that Trumps Travel ban was racist and xenophobic. Cuomo, Deblasio, Pelosie and Schumar were all telling the public to come on out and party.. "THE FOOD IS GREAT"

The 40,000 you cite were US citizens and those with Green cards who were legally persons who are our citizens or had a right to be in the US.. They were allowed to come home.

You are disingenuous piece of shit liar.
Of course 40,000 people can’t be infected because they are citizens - you are ‘tarded if you believe that. Quote Biden calling the ban xenophobic vs Trump leading with Xenophobia.

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
Seems to have protected his family and senior staff. Evidence is in results not faith.
hasn't reached me and I've been out and about, wearing a mask where I'm asked to. seems it doesn't want to attack me.

Forum List

Back