If the president is not safe, no one is safe.

The only difference is federal jurisdiction making them immune from breaking the law. Not making it legal.
again, the fact you have no rational bone in your body, simply nullifies discussions with you.
It's no different from a diplomat. They are still breaking the law if they shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue. But they can't be prosecuted for it.

The point was if they were breaking the law, not if they have to follow it.

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
Seems to have protected his family and senior staff. Evidence is in results not faith.
hasn't reached me and I've been out and about, wearing a mask where I'm asked to. seems it doesn't want to attack me.
Yea well my dumb ass high school ex- buddy drives drunk all the time and hasn’t killed anyone yet. Matter of time.

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
Seems to have protected his family and senior staff. Evidence is in results not faith.
hasn't reached me and I've been out and about, wearing a mask where I'm asked to. seems it doesn't want to attack me.

Same with me. I wear one when I have to but other than that, no mask.

For those claiming Trump got this because he did not wear a mask.

I thought the mask was for others, not you.

I cant understand your stupid fucking pretzel logic.
Trump wears none and is around people that don’t wear them. He’s a moron and may have killed himself along with 200,000 other Americans.
WOW...

A fact-less hyperbole pile of shit...

Tell me how Joe Biden did denying the travle ban at first telling everyone it was racist and xenaphobic... You fucking moron.. If we followed Bidens approch like he did with H1N1, waiting 6 months to act, millions would be dead today..
Nothing in this post is true.
Keep lying to yourself...

The rest of us are laughing at you....

Trump wears none and is around people that don’t wear them. He’s a moron and may have killed himself along with 200,000 other Americans.
WOW...

Tell me how Joe Biden did denying the travle ban at first telling everyone it was racist and xenaphobic... You fucking moron.. If we followed Bidens approch like he did with H1N1, waiting 6 months to act, millions would be dead today..
You posted a lie. Biden didn’t oppose anything and Trump didn’t institute a travel ban. Other than that.... nice shot into the woods.
You are a LIAR...

How about we get you some facts to chew on...

From your link “Exceptions were made for immigrants lawfully in the United States, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful immigrants, and several smaller groups.” Aka 40,000 exceptions.
You moron... People who were legally able to be here... they were quarantined if they showed any signs of infection as well... but you omit that fact...

They omit a lot of facts. Like calling Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. IMO he should have banned a flights into the US.

They also omit the fact that Pelousy told one and all the virus was nothing they needed to worry about and invited everyone to come out with her and enjoy the Chinese New Year.

They only talk about "facts" that agree with them even if they aren't facts at all.

Nostra is a strange creature.

He knows about Presidents passing executive actions that are considered to be "LAW"

Yet ignores that governors, or mayors can do the same.

The article said it was "an order", it didn't say it was a law.

:oops8:

GOVERNORS' POWERS & AUTHORITY

The authority for governors to issue executive orders is found in state constitutions and statutes as well as case law, or is implied by the powers assigned to state chief executives.

• trigger emergency powers during natural disasters, energy crises, and other situations requiring immediate attention;

see “Gubernatorial Executive Orders: Authorization, Provisions, Procedures” (Table 4.5, The Book of the States 2019, source: The Council of State Governments).

NO different than the "law" under which Trump cleared out Laffayette Park, tear gassing people attempting to lawfully assemble
Still no statute? I'm shocked...........SHOCKED I TELLS YA! :banana:
The statute is the law granting the governor executive powers.
It's no different than martial law. It's not a legislative statute.
Show us that statute that sez the Governor writes and passes the laws by himself.

GO!

They omit a lot of facts. Like calling Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. IMO he should have banned a flights into the US.

Trump said the coronavirus would go away by itself. Therefore there was no need to ban flights.

It was going away..... Trumps own words.

Nostra is a strange creature.

He knows about Presidents passing executive actions that are considered to be "LAW"

Yet ignores that governors, or mayors can do the same.
Sorry, EOs are not laws Dummy. They are not voted on by the Legislature.

Man, keep digging, Stupid. :cuckoo: :dig: :cuckoo: :dig:

Trump said the coronavirus would go away by itself. Therefore there was no need to ban flights.

It was going away..... Trumps own words.

Oh it will go away eventually but IMO he should have banned all flights into the US.

The article said it was "an order", it didn't say it was a law.

:oops8:

The authority for governors to issue executive orders is found in state constitutions and statutes as well as case law, or is implied by the powers assigned to state chief executives.

• trigger emergency powers during natural disasters, energy crises, and other situations requiring immediate attention;

see “Gubernatorial Executive Orders: Authorization, Provisions, Procedures” (Table 4.5, The Book of the States 2019, source: The Council of State Governments).
Your link no worky.

Show us that statute that sez the Governor writes and passes the laws by himself.

GO!

The President and 1st Lady caught the virus.....AND?

And so have other world leaders because as you point out leaders are in high risk jobs for this virus. These facts won't stop the left from attacking the president like a pack of rabid dogs though.

Your link no worky.

The link works, you brain doesn't.

GO!

I figured I would wait a while before posting this to give you time to dig a deep hole.

State executive orders[edit]
Main article: State executive order
Executive orders issued by state governors are not the same as statutes passed by state legislatures and are not law.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

WOW...

You posted a lie. Biden didn’t oppose anything and Trump didn’t institute a travel ban. Other than that.... nice shot into the woods.
You are a LIAR...

How about we get you some facts to chew on...

From your link “Exceptions were made for immigrants lawfully in the United States, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful immigrants, and several smaller groups.” Aka 40,000 exceptions.
You moron... People who were legally able to be here... they were quarantined if they showed any signs of infection as well... but you omit that fact...
Quarantine is for people who don’t have signs of infection but have been exposed. We did not do this.

Forum List

Back