If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

Question: Are you similarly in favor of all in person automobile registration? All in person license renewal. All DMV/DPS transactions have to be done in person?

Yes/No?
Yes. Unless military and special circumstances like being overseas. We used to have to do a vision test getting renewed here. That ended years ago. It was done to make sure you could still see enough to drive.......lol..........I had no problem with that. Those that failed could retest with glasses or a doctors saying you could see. lmao

Wouldn't matter if the STATES were returned the powers they should have now over the Federal Gov't. The powers of the Fed. should have remained enumerated. It is when the Fed decides to be the Judge and jury over the States ON EVERYTHING that it all turned to shit.

Then you should know, that the constitution in Article I, gives congress the right to set election rules that would apply to every state, and to do so, whenever and however they so choose.

Your auto registration does not entitle you to pass laws that affect my life.

Aren't you afraid of fraudulently licensed people driving fraudulently registered cars and trucks? They may not pass laws, but they can damage your vehicle, injure or kill you, and just walk away.

Then you should know, that the constitution in Article I, gives congress the right to set election rules that would apply to every state, and to do so, whenever and however they so choose.
Via the number of reps and not specifically on how they are chosen.

The electoral college system.

Whenever and however they choose.............who are the Congress........are they a COUNTRY.........NO.......THEY ARE THE STATES.

The Constitution gave us the ENUMERATED POWERS. That is the real problem today

What do you have against how Colorado, Utah, and Oregon do it?

Why not chose the Colorado model?

(hint: states rights)
because in VA they made a rule that mail in ballots have to be in BEFORE the physical election to count. This way the optics are better. You're an uneducated leftist so you don't understand.

Question: Are you similarly in favor of all in person automobile registration? All in person license renewal. All DMV/DPS transactions have to be done in person?

Yes/No?

Yes. Unless military and special circumstances like being overseas. We used to have to do a vision test getting renewed here.

You didn't answer about registration renewal. Cars are registered for 1-2 years, so every owner would have to go to their DMV to register in person. You must love long lines.

Aren't you afraid of fraudulently licensed people driving fraudulently registered cars and trucks? They may not pass laws, but they can damage your vehicle, injure or kill you, and just walk away.
Liberal virtue signalling. AFRAID...........AFRAID............AFRAID.............If it your time driving one day then it is your time. Whether you get killed by a licensed driver or a un licensed driver doesn't matter. You are just as dead.

Fearing that today will be the day some asshole will run a stop sign and kill you is stupid. When that day comes it comes........and that is just how it is.

PUSHING FEAR is the ART OF COMMUNIST pushing Fear for power and conrol.. Covid being a perfect example of it.

You didn't answer about registration renewal. Cars are registered for 1-2 years, so every owner would have to go to their DMV to register in person. You must love long lines.
LOL

We go every 4 years. And sometimes the line is long. And sometimes the lines are long shopping. If the lines are long at the store are you going to sit at home and starve.

NOW YOU ARE TROLLING HERE...........GONNA DO MEME WAR ON THAT.

The Constitution gave us the ENUMERATED POWERS. That is the real problem today

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1: The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

because in VA they made a rule that mail in ballots have to be in BEFORE the physical election to count. This way the optics are better. You're an uneducated leftist so you don't understand.
Apparently you don't know the "NEW" Post Office very well. DeJoy has now added 2-3 more days to the delivery of first class mail. Which means if you want to be sure it gets there on time, you have to mail it back a week early.

And in election terms, a lot can happen in a week. So all those voters would have voted without knowing any revelations that come out at the end of October.

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1: The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.
Not without the consent of the people.

You have a HARD ON FOR THE FED...........Me. Not so much.

They need to be sent on a road to Perdition.

I am in California. There are unregistered cars and trucks driven by criminal invaders with no license or insurance on the road by the thousands. They kill people and walk away, daily. They don't bother with fraudulent registration.. They cannot reach into my life, into my home and pass laws like an elected official can. Your analogy fails on many levels. Try another comparison.

Liberal virtue signalling. AFRAID...........AFRAID............AFRAID.............If it your time driving one day then it is your time. Whether you get killed by a licensed driver or a un licensed driver doesn't matter. You are just as dead.
The difference is that a licensed driver, driving a licensed vehicle, has to have liability insurance to cover the damages, both property and personal.

While the unlicensed can just walk away.

Apparently you don't know the "NEW" Post Office very well. DeJoy has now added 2-3 more days to the delivery of first class mail. Which means if you want to be sure it gets there on time, you have to mail it back a week early.

And in election terms, a lot can happen in a week. So all those voters would have voted without knowing any revelations that come out at the end of October.
So mail it in a month early. Allow for early voting 90 days in advance. That gives people plenty of time. Counting mail votes AFTER the physical election creates poor optics.

The difference is that a licensed driver, driving a licensed vehicle, has to have liability insurance to cover the damages, both property and personal.

While the unlicensed can just walk away.
Can they..................They can go to jail or court here. They can be sued.

How does that OTHER THAN THE TROLLING YOU ARE DOING ................matter at all? It doesn't

LOL

We go every 4 years. And sometimes the line is long. And sometimes the lines are long shopping. If the lines are long at the store are you going to sit at home and starve.

Actually you go every two years. The four years period is only for the initial registration of a new vehicle. After that it's every two years.

YMMV

Forum List

Back