If the roles were reversed...

Of course, that's why we are flooded with third world scum. Eradicate white Europeans over there and white European descendants over here. You don't even hide your intentions anymore either. You and your ilk are the most despicable evil creatures there are.

White people today are treated like Hitler's jews. Pushed out of our lands, demonized and abused. A cornered beast with nothing left to lose...
The free world see's you as the white devil. Now shut-up and take your place in history and quit crying. You white genocide mother fuckers can't stay in power forever! The world is catching on.

but if you were forced to choose between siding with alt-right weirdos like me vs the side that literally craves the extermination of the white race and the destruction of western civilization...

:eek-52:

Nightmare scenario dude. My choice ain't gonna go down those lines. No offense, but "alt-right" is a society of pranksters and people-pokers who love political satire and triggering folks. I'm going with leadership that understands governing and the world. I'm completely happy to promote leadership from the Independents and 3rd parties. And groups with solid PRINCIPLES, like the Libertarians.

Nightmare scenario dude. My choice ain't gonna go down those lines. No offense, but "alt-right" is a society of pranksters and people-pokers who love political satire and triggering folks. I'm going with leadership that understands governing and the world. I'm completely happy to promote leadership from the Independents and 3rd parties. And groups with solid PRINCIPLES, like the Libertarians.
libertarian.jpg

Of course, that's why we are flooded with third world scum. Eradicate white Europeans over there and white European descendants over here. You don't even hide your intentions anymore either. You and your ilk are the most despicable evil creatures there are.

White people today are treated like Hitler's jews. Pushed out of our lands, demonized and abused. A cornered beast with nothing left to lose...
The free world see's you as the white devil. Now shut-up and take your place in history and quit crying. You white genocide mother fuckers can't stay in power forever! The world is catching on.
well, since the blacks are murdering other blacks at more than SEVEN times the rate whites commit murder, and blacks graduate at lower levels, they will never rise from where they are
the free world?? h who cares what they think
Israel didn't care about world opinion whenever they defended themselves
England fired on French ships in WW2 to defend themselves
screw world opinion--it is meaningless, worthless, pointless

Forum List

Back