If the U.S. is irredeemably racist and otherwise intolerable, why not leave?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Seriously, why stay in this country if it is nothing more than a racist hellhole? Why not move to Canada or somewhere else where they would love to accept asylum seekers from the U.S.?

Otherwise, why not live your life here and not be obsessed by what you think others think about you? After all, isn't living well the best revenge?

Seriously, why stay in this country if it is nothing more than a racist hellhole? Why not move to Canada or somewhere else where they would love to accept asylum seekers from the U.S.?

Otherwise, why not live your life here and not be obsessed by what you think others think about you? After all, isn't living well the best revenge?
We had a rainstorm here on Monday and got some water in our house. I didn't move out, I cleaned it up and fixed the problem. It's my house after all.

We had a rainstorm here on Monday and got some water in our house. I didn't move out, I cleaned it up and fixed the problem. It's my house after all.

Not really

Need to get that roof repaired or foundation sealed. Roof is usually cheaper by far than digging out a foundation. Better hurry up though. Once Trump's wall is completed, those prices will increase astronomically.

What if you believe that your house is permanently underwater? Would you still live in it?

My people were living here centuries before you came here.

You are free to leave and take your racism with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if you believe that your house is permanently underwater? Would you still live in it?
My elevation is over 100 ft. ASL. If my house is underwater this country, and most of the world is toast. I'd have no where to go.

My elevation is over 100 ft. ASL. If my house is underwater this country, and most of the world is toast. I'd have no where to go.

Can't answer the question,eh?

Being hoisted by your own metaphor's a bitch, ain't it?

Can't answer the question,eh?
Can and did. Sorry you don't like my answer. Let me ask you a question: If pigs had wings, could they fly?

Any serious responses, or is the question too sensitive/difficult to discuss?

There is another option. Go to the barricades.

I think a better question is: If America is so racist, why do we have thousands of people of color trying to cross the border each day to get in?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's a fair question.
I did leave over a decade ago but not because of racism as I have white skin.
For others the answers may be it's not as easy to leave as most Americans think.
You need to be accepted by another country.
The stereotyped answer Canada has a point system for immigration. If you're younger and have needed skills, they're probably take you. Otherwise, probably not and currently Americans can't apply under refuges status such as Syrians.
I've strongly considering moving to Colombia now. One surprising thing I've learned is that of the American expats living in Colombia a high percentage are black. The reasons given as that as African Americans they are treated better than at home even by the police and that they are actually treated better than white Americans.
I'm a little jealous!

Go to America, it´s the greatest country on Earth.
Get to America, bitch about what a racist hellhole it is.

Did you bitch about how your neighbors who didn't get water in their houses must be racist and it is all their fault that you got water in your house?

Forum List

Back