If the United States and White America truly are racist...

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
Then why has the US been the number one destination for immigrants of every race, religion, and ethnicity from every corner of the world, for 200 years?

And why haven't so many millions of minority immigrants fled to someplace more friendly after discovering how racist the USA and its white custodians are?

And why has so many of these minority immigrants been so successful with large numbers actually acquiring great wealth and even been elected to public office?

There's actually a bunch of left-wing accusations about "US/White Racism" that I could question but I'll allow you accusers to deal with these three for the time being!

So here's your opportunity to backup your bullshit.....now get your asses busy!

1625612335842.png

White envy.

They think it'll rub off on them and if it doesn't they find a doctor like Michael Jackson did.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Then why has the US been the number one destination for immigrants of every race, religion, and ethnicity from every corner of the world, for 200 years?

And why haven't so many millions of minority immigrants fled to someplace more friendly after discovering how racist the USA and its white custodians are?

And why has so many of these minority immigrants been so successful with large numbers actually acquiring great wealth and even been elected to public office?

There's actually a bunch of left-wing accusations about "US/White Racism" that I could question but I'll allow you accusers to deal with these three for the time being!

Just goes to show how bad some other countries are. Your home country has to be in serious trouble for you to want to leave your family and change everything in your life.

What the hell is “white America”?

"White America" = those people that have to WORK every day for a living, and make money to buy the things they need and want in their lives.

If you've had a job most of your life, and had to work hard to make a living for yourself..........then you are "White America".

That's a tuff one, Unko.....let's see.....what is "white America".....Oh! White Americans :eusa_dance:

You know: "White America." As opposed to "Everything else America."

Only white peoples is racist. If you isn't black or brown, you is racist.

Of course, liberals, progressives, Democrats, and Biden-supporters are exempt from racism, regardless of the fact that most of them look like Granny's sheets hanging out on the clothes line. Their whiteness doesn't count.

That's a tuff one, Unko.....let's see.....what is "white America".....Oh! White Americans :eusa_dance:

Unko is Asian, therefore he fulfills the qualifications of being considered a "White American."

Plus he's fairly conservative, so he's a "Super-White American."

"White America" = those people that have to WORK every day for a living, and make money to buy the things they need and want in their lives.

If you've had a job most of your life, and had to work hard to make a living for yourself..........then you are "White America".
Fuck yer white America. Nobody died and elected you the title maker.

But a lot of people did die so he'd have the right to say it...

Yeah they did!!!
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back