If The US spends over $600 billion on their military...

Mudda

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2015
... and can't get the job done against countries that spend 100 times less that they need to inject another $50 billion, isn't there something fundamentally wrong with the military and the way it's set up and operates?

Get the goddamn politics out of it and you spineless leftist wimps and let the military do it's job.

And take your ROE and stick it

sassy, the America military industrial complex will not admit the levers of war have changed since 1945.

I agree. Considering the waste, recklessness and lack of accountability..
It needs to be restructured with ^^^ being taken into consideration.
We cut put a big dent in the check, while still maintaining domination.

... and can't get the job done against countries that spend 100 times less that they need to inject another $50 billion, isn't there something fundamentally wrong with the military and the way it's set up and operates?
/---- What countries are we fighting? I don't mean Jihadist that have no country I mean countries (Like Germany, Japan, Italy)
libtard.jpg

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288
We have spent trillions of dollars to fight the WAR ON POVERTY and today after 8 years of the first bi racial, Muslim loving, Homoseuxal, community agitator, he put more in poverty than when the war started. The OP here is bitching about the military, which those who are in it, actually WORK, while those who sit on their asses and suck off Uncle Sugars Tits, bitch and moan how their lives suck. The liberals want the US to fail, then they can be slaves of the government the rest of their lives, which means the liberals wont have to think, just do, as liberals have minds of children and must be told what to do.

• Banned
/---- What countries are we fighting? I don't mean Jihadist that have no country I mean countries (Like Germany, Japan, Italy)
View attachment 131064
The US has troops in Germany and Japan still, a total waste of resources. But the US couldn't beat Viet Nam where they were fighting in flip-flops!!! Nor Iraq or Afghanistan, and even got its ass kicked by Somalia. SOMALIA!!!!!!

• Banned
War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288
We have spent trillions of dollars to fight the WAR ON POVERTY and today after 8 years of the first bi racial, Muslim loving, Homoseuxal, community agitator, he put more in poverty than when the war started. The OP here is bitching about the military, which those who are in it, actually WORK, while those who sit on their asses and suck off Uncle Sugars Tits, bitch and moan how their lives suck. The liberals want the US to fail, then they can be slaves of the government the rest of their lives, which means the liberals wont have to think, just do, as liberals have minds of children and must be told what to do.
HOLY DEFLECTION BATMAN! It's a thread about what could be wrong with the military and maybe offer some solutions to set it right. Is that too much to ask of you?

View attachment 131064
The US has troops in Germany and Japan still, a total waste of resources. But the US couldn't beat Viet Nam where they were fighting in flip-flops!!! Nor Iraq or Afghanistan, and even got its ass kicked by Somalia. SOMALIA!!!!!!
/---- Get t he troops out of Germany and Japan since we are no longer at war with them and have them defend themselves. But we almost had N Vietnam defeated but they were saved buy the Anti War Leftards and protesters. Ted BELCH Kennedy led the charge to withdraw funding for the war.

Well yeah, unless you understand that this is just a business model; one of the many designed as corporate welfare enterprises for the extraction of public funding to military contractor firms, arms manufacturers and the like. War is business. That’s why we sell North Korea nuclear reactors and then proclaim them to be part of an “axis” of evil two years later. That’s why we consistently destabilize the middle east. That’s while we wail about “terrorism” while simultaneously do arms deals with the Wahabists in Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 131064
/---- Get t he troops out of Germany and Japan since we are no longer at war with them and have them defend themselves. But we almost had N Vietnam defeated but they were saved buy the Anti War Leftards and protesters. Ted BELCH Kennedy led the charge to withdraw funding for the war.
Thank god we don't have that issue now, the system is free to economically cannibalize american society to project empire, engage in economic colonialism abroad, and expand military hegemony across the globe.

Yes, there is. It is just, lousy management. We do not have a common Offense clause; and, we have a Second Amendment because of the for-profit potential of standing armies and a military industrial complex that purchases privileges and immunities on a for-profit basis.

View attachment 131064
Thank god we don't have that issue now, the system is free to economically cannibalize american society to project empire, engage in economic colonialism abroad, and expand military hegemony across the globe.
bored.jpg

View attachment 131064
That's a lie. Liberal politicians micro-managed Vietnam and did the troops an extreme disservice by putting them in harm's way and tying their hands. Trump is letting the military micro-manage his orders. Libs don't like military spending, we get it, starving babies, granny over the cliff and all that...

View attachment 131064
That's a lie. Liberal politicians micro-managed Vietnam and did the troops an extreme disservice by putting them in harm's way and tying their hands. Trump is letting the military micro-manage his orders. Libs don't like military spending, we get it, starving babies, granny over the cliff and all that...
it is more about, cutting taxes for rich and cutting food stamps for the poor; so we can create more terrorists with our exorbitantly expensive, superpower.

View attachment 131064
So we spend over $600 billion/year and can't get the job done in Afghanistan, who don't have any planes, tanks, or heavy artillery... How do you explain that?

The extra $50 billion is to bribe the Tramp Crime Family so they keep the $600 billion coming to the Establishment Military Industrial Complex. Tramp has to get HIS cut!!!

View attachment 131064
So we spend over $600 billion/year and can't get the job done in Afghanistan, who don't have any planes, tanks, or heavy artillery... How do you explain that?
I don't recall lefties wringing their hands over it the previous 8 years so I have to dismiss it for what it is.

View attachment 131064
I don't recall lefties wringing their hands over it the previous 8 years so I have to dismiss it for what it is.
Folks have been talking about this since Viet Nam son, what, your corporate state media didn't tell you? You will never find any daylight between your so called "left" and "right" when it comes to the business opportunities afforded by war in america.

Forum List

Back