If The US spends over $600 billion on their military...

... and can't get the job done against countries that spend 100 times less that they need to inject another $50 billion, isn't there something fundamentally wrong with the military and the way it's set up and operates?
/---- What countries are we fighting? I don't mean Jihadist that have no country I mean countries (Like Germany, Japan, Italy)
View attachment 131064
The US has troops in Germany and Japan still, a total waste of resources. But the US couldn't beat Viet Nam where they were fighting in flip-flops!!! Nor Iraq or Afghanistan, and even got its ass kicked by Somalia. SOMALIA!!!!!!
/---- Get t he troops out of Germany and Japan since we are no longer at war with them and have them defend themselves. But we almost had N Vietnam defeated but they were saved buy the Anti War Leftards and protesters. Ted BELCH Kennedy led the charge to withdraw funding for the war.
Thank god we don't have that issue now, the system is free to economically cannibalize american society to project empire, engage in economic colonialism abroad, and expand military hegemony across the globe.
View attachment 131070
Anytime anyone questions the power structure they must be labeled.

/---- What countries are we fighting? I don't mean Jihadist that have no country I mean countries (Like Germany, Japan, Italy)
View attachment 131064
The US has troops in Germany and Japan still, a total waste of resources. But the US couldn't beat Viet Nam where they were fighting in flip-flops!!! Nor Iraq or Afghanistan, and even got its ass kicked by Somalia. SOMALIA!!!!!!
/---- Get t he troops out of Germany and Japan since we are no longer at war with them and have them defend themselves. But we almost had N Vietnam defeated but they were saved buy the Anti War Leftards and protesters. Ted BELCH Kennedy led the charge to withdraw funding for the war.
Thank god we don't have that issue now, the system is free to economically cannibalize american society to project empire, engage in economic colonialism abroad, and expand military hegemony across the globe.
View attachment 131070
/---- True. I questioned the Democrat Party power structure for 8 years and was labeled a racist.

... and can't get the job done against countries that spend 100 times less that they need to inject another $50 billion, isn't there something fundamentally wrong with the military and the way it's set up and operates?
View attachment 131064
That's a lie. Liberal politicians micro-managed Vietnam and did the troops an extreme disservice by putting them in harm's way and tying their hands. Trump is letting the military micro-manage his orders. Libs don't like military spending, we get it, starving babies, granny over the cliff and all that...
View attachment 131070
/---- True. I questioned the Democrat Party power structure for 8 years and was labeled a racist.
And why do think that was the case?

View attachment 131070
Yeah, you questioned a party, not the system. That's what partisanshitheads do.

View attachment 131064
That's a lie. Liberal politicians micro-managed Vietnam and did the troops an extreme disservice by putting them in harm's way and tying their hands. Trump is letting the military micro-manage his orders. Libs don't like military spending, we get it, starving babies, granny over the cliff and all that...
So we spend over $600 billion/year and can't get the job done in Afghanistan, who don't have any planes, tanks, or heavy artillery... How do you explain that?
I don't recall lefties wringing their hands over it the previous 8 years so I have to dismiss it for what it is.
Not talking partisan-ly, just in general, with a $600 billion+ budget, we can't take Afghanistan? Why?

View attachment 131064
View attachment 131070
And why do think that was the case?
/----- Dems playing the race card. It's all they have.

View attachment 131064
So we spend over $600 billion/year and can't get the job done in Afghanistan, who don't have any planes, tanks, or heavy artillery... How do you explain that?
I don't recall lefties wringing their hands over it the previous 8 years so I have to dismiss it for what it is.
Not talking partisan-ly, just in general, with a $600 billion+ budget, we can't take Afghanistan? Why?
/----
This is the case in no small part because Afghanistan covers an area 50 percent larger than Iraq but has no tradition of strong central government and a more intricate network of tribes and ethnicities. The most harrowing difference, however, is that in contrast to Iraq's vast oil reserves and its mostly literate, cable TV-viewing population, Afghanistan is desperately poor and uneducated. "This is one of the most miserable places on the face of the Earth," says retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey, a West Point professor who travels frequently to the region.

These factors make America's Afghanistan involvement a daunting undertaking. "We could, to some extent, buy ourselves out of our problems in Iraq. We can't do that in Afghanistan," says one senior U.S. official, who adds that he was "always convinced" that America could win in Iraq. In Afghanistan, he says, "I'm not so sure."
https://www.usnews.com/news/iraq/ar...e-growing-challenges--and-a-rising-death-toll

View attachment 131064
it is more about, cutting taxes for rich and cutting food stamps for the poor; so we can create more terrorists with our exorbitantly expensive, superpower.

Obozo spent 9 trillion dollars and couldn't get the job done.

View attachment 131064
Where is at issue?

/----
This is the case in no small part because Afghanistan covers an area 50 percent larger than Iraq but has no tradition of strong central government and a more intricate network of tribes and ethnicities. The most harrowing difference, however, is that in contrast to Iraq's vast oil reserves and its mostly literate, cable TV-viewing population, Afghanistan is desperately poor and uneducated. "This is one of the most miserable places on the face of the Earth," says retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey, a West Point professor who travels frequently to the region.

These factors make America's Afghanistan involvement a daunting undertaking. "We could, to some extent, buy ourselves out of our problems in Iraq. We can't do that in Afghanistan," says one senior U.S. official, who adds that he was "always convinced" that America could win in Iraq. In Afghanistan, he says, "I'm not so sure."
https://www.usnews.com/news/iraq/ar...e-growing-challenges--and-a-rising-death-toll
The Taliban fight in their PJs and their biggest weapon is bad breath and we still can't take them. We're a nation of losers.

View attachment 131064
it is more about, cutting taxes for rich and cutting food stamps for the poor; so we can create more terrorists with our exorbitantly expensive, superpower.

Obozo spent 9 trillion dollars and couldn't get the job done.
Ok, but WHY can't the US army ever win?

Where is at issue?
Can someone please translate this in English for me?

Where is at issue?
Remember that bear is hungarian or sumpin, so none of us know either.

Where is at issue?

It's that complicated?

Where is at issue?
Remember that bear is hungarian or sumpin, so none of us know either.

Where did I post I was Hungarian?

You little Obama cock holster..

View attachment 131064

Rules of Engagement put in place by liberals!

View attachment 131064

You don't know much about counter-insurgency warfare, do you?

Those planes we have often fly too high and too fast. The roads and villages cannot handle the tanks. How do you use artillery without taking a chance on collateral damage.

The best thing to take out a Taliban fighter with an AK-47 is a American soldier, sailor or Marine with an M-4/M-16, face-to face.

I have helped train them do that for years.

The extra $50 billion is to bribe the Tramp Crime Family so they keep the $600 billion coming to the Establishment Military Industrial Complex. Tramp has to get HIS cut!!!

Why do you liberals think that Trump wants more money? He spent millions of his own money to get elected!

His great, great grandchildren will never have to worry about money now, so why is he trying to make more?

Forum List

Back