If The Violence Keeps Up In Wisconsin, Are They Giving The State To Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana2: How can Hillary be ahead in Wisconsin as we are seeing what her supporters are doing? All this destruction over a cop shooting an armed person? I wonder if all the democrats in Wisconsin are proud of themselves this week after seeing what their kind has done.
Isn't Wisconsin well over 80% white? You would think that all of them would be so against what has happened over the weekend, and should know that it will just continue if Hillary is President. Right? :iagree:

i wonder how the white people living near milwaukee feel now. i guess they are all going to bed with their guns next to them

if i was near milwaukee,,at least I would be armed with all of my pressure cookers

Maybe,,,

I just hope as long as HIllary and Obama stay out of it = it won't go to the hitler Trump.

i wonder how the white people living near milwaukee feel now. i guess they are all going to bed with their guns next to them
I'm one of those people, but the Dims here are too stupid to learn and they will dutifully line up to vote for Hillary.

:banana2: How can Hillary be ahead in Wisconsin as we are seeing what her supporters are doing? All this destruction over a cop shooting an armed person? I wonder if all the democrats in Wisconsin are proud of themselves this week after seeing what their kind has done.
Isn't Wisconsin well over 80% white? You would think that all of them would be so against what has happened over the weekend, and should know that it will just continue if Hillary is President. Right? :iagree:

They are rioting for free stuff. Clear Hillary supporters.

Forum List

Back