If the Virginia Gov and Lt Gov Resign As They Should

A Republican becomes Governor.

Constitution of Virginia - Article V. Executive

The Speaker of the House of Delegates is Kirk Cox, a Republican.
Why should the lt governor resign?
He was grabbin em by the pussy!
Naw idk he is accused of harrassment though. I dont think accusations matter, but i am sure you do. You seem to follow the dem party line pretty well.
So when is tRump resigning then?
All of his accusers ran off after he won.
Weird how that works.
Weird you gotta change the subject too.
You leftists are so disingenuous it makes me sick

A Republican becomes Governor.

Constitution of Virginia - Article V. Executive

The Speaker of the House of Delegates is Kirk Cox, a Republican.

He's been accused of sexual harassment by a Stanford Fellow, and as the Democrats are fond of insisting, the woman is always to be believed.
and as the right said, that's fucking stupid.

yet here we are, doing "stupid" "cause they did it first".

when will we grow up, that is my burning question for these times.

The Democrats set the rules. Now they have to live by them.

I don't agree with the nonsense, but again, they brought it upon themselves.

We will grow up when people forcing this puerile garbage are politically removed from influence.

i fully agree that is standard normal human behavior.
i, however, feel its ass nugget stupid to tell someone they're being an idiot then turn around and do what they did cause that just means you're INTENTIONALLY being an idiot by your very own standards.

so far that has not worked, has it?

Worked how? To what end?

He should resign for his infanticide stance. Not for what he dressed as 35 years ago.

Their negro marxist praised Byrd, who was an actual kkk member.

He's been accused of sexual harassment by a Stanford Fellow, and as the Democrats are fond of insisting, the woman is always to be believed.

We will grow up when people forcing this puerile garbage are politically removed from influence.

i, however, feel its ass nugget stupid to tell someone they're being an idiot then turn around and do what they did cause that just means you're INTENTIONALLY being an idiot by your very own standards.

Worked how? To what end?
has NOT worked.

left out a pretty important word, there.

Worked how? To what end?
has NOT worked.

What was the end game you expected had it worked?

He should resign for his infanticide stance. Not for what he dressed as 35 years ago.

Their negro marxist praised Byrd, who was an actual kkk member.

Like you really care about KKKrs.....:71: No one is fooled anymore.

Worked how? To what end?
has NOT worked.

What was the end game you expected had it worked?
for people to stop doing shit they define as stupid for the sole reason "They did it first".

190202113118-tease-ralph-northam-yearbook-photo-handout-super-tease.jpg

It looks like a costume. I'm guessing the other guy is in a costume, too?

Why is it racist? I want this explained, please, not just a bunch of political mumbo jumbo. Asclepias?

Why is it racist? I want this explained, please, not just a bunch of political mumbo jumbo. Asclepias?

Why is it racist?

You really need that explained to you?

If that's normal to you...no explanation is possible

Why is it racist?

You really need that explained to you?

If that's normal to you...no explanation is possible
That is certainly not a helpful explanation. I have looked into my soul and don't find a racist there, so I'm asking because I really don't get it.

The same democrats who say everyone deserves second chances and love it for some reason when black murderers are set free celebrated when this negro murderer was given a chance to run for office.

Vague state law aside, a convicted felon will be on the ballot in Austin

Black privilege.

Eddie Murphy praised for wearing white face

Black privilege

Liberal hypocrisy.

Try pissing a liberal's grave. Brings you specific satisfaction.

because we've defined almost everything as racist *if* it furthered a political goal or party.

to me, the left has gone crazy on calling the right racist, nazi, supremacist and so forth. kids do stupid stuff all the time. it's called growing up and learning. to sit and judge by todays standards what we did 30+ years ago, we're all going to be guilty of something.

what i find karma-related-haha-funny is that the gov accused his opponent of blatant racism. we've gotten to the point where we use it regardless of whether that person is or not simply because we either don't want to or are not able to dive into an intelligent discussion around it.

live by the racism, die by it. i think it's stupid but when people get hit enough with the boomerang of their idiocy, maybe they'll cut it out.

because we've defined almost everything as racist *if* it furthered a political goal or party.

to me, the left has gone crazy on calling the right racist, nazi, supremacist and so forth. kids do stupid stuff all the time. it's called growing up and learning. to sit and judge by todays standards what we did 30+ years ago, we're all going to be guilty of something.

what i find karma-related-haha-funny is that the gov accused his opponent of blatant racism. we've gotten to the point where we use it regardless of whether that person is or not simply because we either don't want to or are not able to dive into an intelligent discussion around it.

live by the racism, die by it. i think it's stupid but when people get hit enough with the boomerang of their idiocy, maybe they'll cut it out.
Are you saying there is no rational reason for calling him a racist? I'll wait to hear from a black poster. Paul Essien

"The left"?

The guy in question is a Dem and DEMS are demanding he step down.

REPUBLICANS are defending him

Are you saying there is no rational reason for calling him a racist? I'll wait to hear from a black poster. Paul Essien
i don't think 1 picture, 30+ years ago, defines him completely today.

Forum List

Back