If There Was No Fraud

That is exactly wrong. There were no laws or even ethics broken. The Obama administration, and most of the world, wanted a corrupt, Ukrainian prosecutor removed. There was no Hunter investigation going on at the time.
That is what they told you. There is no basis for it factually. It was all Biden.

I guess you don't like facts or who checks them. That explains why you're unable to answer a simple question: "Who told you differently?". Your simplistic thinking is known as "Shooting the Messenger".
You are right I do not like who checks them. They are bought and paid for narrative shills.

You are right I do not like who checks them. They are bought and paid for narrative shills.
Sure, let's shoot all the messengers that don't tell us what we want to hear.

I think it is clear you have plenty of anger but no facts. That explains why you're unable to answer a simple question: "Who told you differently?".

You seem to have mistakenly conflated America with Democrats.

That's simply wrong.
America-hating scum are the rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6

America-hating scum are conservatives who continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘stolen.’

America-hating scum are Republicans who seek to undermine the right to vote.

America-hating scum are the rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6

America-hating scum are conservatives who continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘stolen.’

America-hating scum are Republicans who seek to undermine the right to vote.
You probably believe all that bullshit, too. You're a Useful Idiot.

Oh, you've seen their resumes? No? Then you don't know they're not qualified.
They’d never performed an election audit and have zero experience with any of this subject matter.

They’ve made repeated mistakes during their audit.

It was one thing to believe they’re unqualified before the audit. They’ve gone ahead and proved it.

Forum List

Back