If This Cancer-Ridden Criminal is Elected President of the U.S.

So...tell us again why you felt the need to bring my sexuality to this discussion? Surely your awesome IQ can help you answer that question.

Alright already. We all do the best we can to get through our days and be happy. I have no right to judge your heart or who you helps you on your journey. I apologize.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

The USMB RW Hillary Manifesto:
Hillary is dying. Because we say so.

Because she fainted four years ago. And she coughs. That proves she’s dying. Because we say so.

Don’t bother asking us to prove it. We’ll just tell you to GFY.

When her medical records are released, we’ll insist that they’ve been falsified. Maybe we’ll even claim she was born in Kenya.

Hillary is dying. Because we say so. And we’re going to keep on saying it in thread after thread until it magically comes true.
Actually its true. Not only is Hilary dying, so is everyone currently alive. I gurantee you that in another century the vast majority of the human population currently alive will be dead.

The United States is more fucked-up than I originally imagined.
Two fuck-ups with Obama... yeah, I can understand it. Black, gotta try something new.
But this fucking would-be felon? Please America - don't be this fucking dumb

Clinton's Cough Attack Returns

How do you know Hillary has cancer? I admit that neither her nor Bill seem very well, Bill especially looks terrible.
The Clintons are so fucking politically corrupt and conniving they've got a plan for Bill to drop dead two weeks before the General so Hillary will get the 'sympathy vote'.

Suuuuure...cool story.

Says the lesbian who's lips move when she reads my posts. :lol:
wow! the yer a lesbian ploy .
not a good indicator for intelligence or creativity or logic.

She claims she's a lesbian, pinhead.....ask her.
So what.

At least she's not Rosie O'Donnell.
Hillary and Rosie have a LONG history of hating each other. It started years ago when they both volunteered to coach the same young girl's volleyball team in Manhattan.
Rosie was chosen because she had already coached a young girl's volleyball team in Hollywood.
Up to that point in time the only volunteering Hillary had done was when she had volunteered to help do the laundry at a young girl's private academy back when she was living in AK.
Some sort of 'trouble' happened at the school back then which made Hillary decide to no longer volunteer at the academy. Something about the young girls losing their panties.

The frog in her throat is after the fly in her brain.

it's always funny when the lowest IQ posters comment on others' brains.

:cuckoo:

My IQ is 141....I got you by at least 60 points. :lol:
That there is funny! My IQ is 142. Seriously.
'Debating' with the LIBs on this forum is like discussing whether I ought to put a SS Tubi package on my old Mas or not with a six year old.
Only conservative would think parts replacement is an important debate topic.

'Debating' with the LIBs on this forum is like discussing whether I ought to put a SS Tubi package on my old Mas or not with a six year old.

I don't believe that's your IQ for a second.

if you had half the IQ you claim, you'd be able to have normal conversations with anyone no matter what they believe and you wouldn't be an ugly little troll sputtering and drooling and spouting lies and disinformation.

so there ya go.

poor little nutbar.

we laugh at you.

Suuuuure...cool story.

So what.

Hillary and Rosie have a LONG history of hating each other. It started years ago when they both volunteered to coach the same young girl's volleyball team in Manhattan.
Rosie was chosen because she had already coached a young girl's volleyball team in Hollywood.
Up to that point in time the only volunteering Hillary had done was when she had volunteered to help do the laundry at a young girl's private academy back when she was living in AK.
Some sort of 'trouble' happened at the school back then which made Hillary decide to no longer volunteer at the academy. Something about the young girls losing their panties.
Who the fuck is Rosie odonnel and why in the fuck is he so important

So what.

Who the fuck is Rosie odonnel and why in the fuck is he so important
One of your other personalities.

Does she keep falling down due to something ugly growing in her brain as well as on her face?

Or is the tipping over simply due to lingering damage from her previous tumbles?

Isn't it time to elect a brain-damaged president? I mean one who qualifies for DISABLED plates on the official limo?

Where is hell is your sense of diversity? Of equality? Of (the left loves this one) compassion?

Does she keep falling down due to something ugly growing in her brain as well as on her face?

Or is the tipping over simply due to lingering damage from her previous tumbles?

Isn't it time to elect a brain-damaged president? I mean one who qualifies for DISABLED plates on the official limo?

Where is hell is your sense of diversity? Of equality? Of (the left loves this one) compassion?
Link?

She fainted once, four years ago, due to side effects from an antibiotic. Just because some asshole on YouTube has it on a loop that you watch for hours doesn't mean that's how often it happened. "This is reality, Greg."

You left out the minus sign to denote your IQ is negative 142.

You left out the minus sign to denote your IQ is negative 142.
wrong it's .000000000 142

Forum List

Back