If this had been bunch of white thugs. I know you leftards would go crazy

My cousins used to sucker a gay or a black into getting close to them and then beat the shit out of them when they were teens in OKC. I should be surprised that blacks do what whites do?

So, Beating People Unconscious Is A GAME Now. FYI. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right SO<Beating People Unconscious Is A GAME Now. FYI. from what I see it is a bunch of black thugs targeting white people for NO reason just for a game. If the rules were reversed on how much outrage out there.. Where is this outrage

I love the next story, where Playboy Magazine advocates violent rape of conservative women.

{I've obviously had my head in the sand a bit these past few days, what with meeting the Governor and all. But, I heard about this article in Playboy magazine (that's since been pulled due to obvious outrage), and I just had to post about it in light of some of the "feminism" discussion we've had in the past 24 hours. It's a heinous little piece written by a dude named Guy Cimbalo and it was called -- are you ready for this? -- "So Right - It's Wrong -10 Conservative Women We'd Love to Hate-Fuck"}

Playboy - Please Stick to Boobs and Shut Up Already - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

Hate-Fuck? I believe that is usually called "rape."

But in today's brave world of the far left - rape is a good thing, as long as the victim is white and conservative.

The time for civility with the left is coming to a close.

My cousins used to sucker a gay or a black into getting close to them and then beat the shit out of them when they were teens in OKC.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

When is he up for parole?

I should be surprised that blacks do what whites do?

Scumbags do things like that. The issue here is that the left gives a nod of approval, as long as the victim is white.

So, Beating People Unconscious Is A GAME Now. FYI. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right SO<Beating People Unconscious Is A GAME Now. FYI. from what I see it is a bunch of black thugs targeting white people for NO reason just for a game. If the rules were reversed on how much outrage out there.. Where is this outrage

I love the next story, where Playboy Magazine advocates violent rape of conservative women.

{I've obviously had my head in the sand a bit these past few days, what with meeting the Governor and all. But, I heard about this article in Playboy magazine (that's since been pulled due to obvious outrage), and I just had to post about it in light of some of the "feminism" discussion we've had in the past 24 hours. It's a heinous little piece written by a dude named Guy Cimbalo and it was called -- are you ready for this? -- "So Right - It's Wrong -10 Conservative Women We'd Love to Hate-Fuck"}

Playboy - Please Stick to Boobs and Shut Up Already - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

Hate-Fuck? I believe that is usually called "rape."

But in today's brave world of the far left - rape is a good thing, as long as the victim is white and conservative.

The time for civility with the left is coming to a close.

Here take a look at your fellow "anti"-rape Republicans :cool:

1. Todd Akin: &#8220;If it&#8217;s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down&#8221; - mid 2012 Senate Campaign
2. Clayton Williams: &#8220;If it&#8217;s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it&#8221; - mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas
3. Ken Buck: &#8220;A jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyer&#8217;s remorse &#8230; It appears to me &#8230; you invited him over&#8230; the appearance is of consent.&#8221; - October 2010
4. Roger Rivard: "Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls, they rape so easy."

Last edited:

1. Todd Akin: “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down” - mid 2012 Senate Campaign
2. Clayton Williams: “If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it” - mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas
3. Ken Buck: “A jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyer’s remorse … It appears to me … you invited him over… the appearance is of consent.” - October 2010

So the advocacy of rape should be ignored because a mindless pile of shit like you can spew hate points at others?

This furthers my point that you leftists are evil, and the time for civility is over.

Then you will probably be mistaken.

I doubt it.

The comments on the hate sites are the most vile in existence, as if there were millions of OldSchool level scum oozing around.

I don't know anyone who thinks this acceptable behavior and I know quite a few liberals.

Sounds like a challenge. I block hate sites where I'm at, but I'll have to take a look at TP and CD when I get home to see what the comments look like...

1. Todd Akin: “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down” - mid 2012 Senate Campaign
2. Clayton Williams: “If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it” - mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas
3. Ken Buck: “A jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyer’s remorse … It appears to me … you invited him over… the appearance is of consent.” - October 2010

So the advocacy of rape should be ignored because a mindless pile of shit like you can spew hate points at others?

This furthers my point that you leftists are evil, and the time for civility is over.
Hey DUMB-DUMB, todd akin, clayton williams, and ken buck are all members of the GOP. But hey, continue to make an ass of yourself by condeming leftists for what three brain dead republicans say. It is what I expect from members of the Stupid Party.

My cousins used to sucker a gay or a black into getting close to them and then beat the shit out of them when they were teens in OKC. I should be surprised that blacks do what whites do?

According to the OP, we should be going crazy over what your cousins did. Hmmm. Guess not.

Sounds like a challenge. I block hate sites where I'm at, but I'll have to take a look at TP and CD when I get home to see what the comments look like...

Oh what a fun game [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION]! Let's look at some of the REPUBLICAN quotes from the very article in the OP!

"Here's a dark confession: I am INCREDIBLY racist. I love living in a place with almost no black people. I moved from Los Angeles where you never knew what could happen - and if something did happen, it would probably be a black that did it. Now I am grateful for my mostly homogenous population and my peace of mind."

"Now there's some fckng nggrs. I'm gonna start carrying again."

"Send these little "thugs" down to south Alabama. They'll find out what "knockout" really means!"

"The answer: They have been given "PERMISSION" by comrade 0bumas regime that supports thugs, criminals and killings to put fear into white people who keep them in slavery. The 0buma regime supports ALL terrorism." <-- was this one you Uncensored?

"This is happening more frequently now and is blacked out by the mainstream news. Don't look for Eric Holder to do anything. We live in a scary nation that won't control it's thug culture." <-- or maybe this is you?

Forum List

Back