If Trump Advocates Legalization of Illegal Aliens, I Won't Vote For Him

That's what you were told during the GOP nomination race, right Rubes? That Trump's immigration policy was Obama's immigration policy?

That's why you voted for Trump, because you wanted our nation to continue Obama's immigration policy?

Laughing.....right?
Hillary will be in a nuthouse. Trump will get elected. And evey illegal alien will be deported. You just watch. :biggrin:

And everybody gets a pony, and you won't be laughed at every time you open your mouth. Life will finally be less scary to you.

Vicente Fox is a thug and also is one of the world biggest thiefs (if not THE biggest) He sent 8 million illegal aliens into the USA, with the expressed purpose of raiding the US economy of Billions of dollars . Money extracted OUT of the US economy and re-inserted into the Mexican economy, by way of remittances$$$.

Fox even had the arrogance of openly bragging/gloating about his massive international burglary. Click the link to read about the Mexican pirate, and his brags of stealing US economy $$$, and turning them into Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

He's also the guy who said he wasn't paying for a fucking wall.

HA HA. He and Mexico have as much chance of avoiding that payment as a snowball in hell. :laugh:

if Trump gives amnesty to ANY illegal aliens , he will lose my vote.

No he won't. You will find a way to accept anything he does as long as he keeps saying "I hate Hillary and Obama"
When has he ever said that?

Perhaps not those exact words, but that is the main point of every speech he makes.
So every candidate who's ever run for office has spoken critically about their opponent, but when Trump does it, it's hate?

No he won't. You will find a way to accept anything he does as long as he keeps saying "I hate Hillary and Obama"

Perhaps not those exact words, but that is the main point of every speech he makes.
So every candidate who's ever run for office has spoken critically about their opponent, but when Trump does it, it's hate?

No presidential candidate has ever called his opponent the devil, or claimed they founded a terrorist group.

No presidential candidate has ever called his opponent the devil, or claimed they founded a terrorist group.
No presidential candidate so clearly served the Dark One or actually spawned a global terrorist network through sheer absence of leadership. No candidate ran while being under investigation by the FBI or killed 4 Americans overseas through treacherous inaction.

But if calling an opposing candidate on their record is "hate" then all politics is hate.

No presidential candidate so clearly served the Dark One or actually spawned a global terrorist network through sheer absence of leadership. No candidate ran while being under investigation by the FBI or killed 4 Americans overseas through treacherous inaction.

But if calling an opposing candidate on their record is "hate" then all politics is hate.

Yep. You're still nuts.

Yep. You're still nuts.
The voices agree.

That's what you were told during the GOP nomination race, right Rubes? That Trump's immigration policy was Obama's immigration policy?

That's why you voted for Trump, because you wanted our nation to continue Obama's immigration policy?

Laughing.....right?
Hillary will be in a nuthouse. Trump will get elected. And evey illegal alien will be deported. You just watch. :biggrin:

Did you just completely miss the video I posted? Trump, himself, not only doesn't say he will deport all illegal immigrants but praises the Obama administration's deportation policy and he does, in fact, sayhe will continue to follow that same policy. The video isn't edited, and it is Trump saying those things.

Is it so painful that you go beyond denying it and instead are unable to even acknowledge its existence?

So, now for whom are you going to vote?

Did you just completely miss the video I posted? Trump, himself, not only doesn't say he will deport all illegal immigrants but praises the Obama administration's deportation policy and he does, in fact, sayhe will continue to follow that same policy. The video isn't edited, and it is Trump saying those things.

Is it so painful that you go beyond denying it and instead are unable to even acknowledge its existence?

So, now for whom are you going to vote?
TRUMP. :biggrin:

If /whenever I get the feeling that Trump really intends to give amnesty to illegal aliens, I will refrain to vote for him. So far, he has only hinted at it, and if if he says it, that doesn;t necessarily mean he really intends to DO that.

Oh you have a video ? That's nice. I have website. the one that belongs to Donald Trump and as of right now, Saturday, August 27, it is clearly calling for MASS DEPORTATION. Wanna see what it says ?

1. Triple the number of ICE officers

2. Nationwide e-verify

3. Mandatory return of all criminal aliens (note ALL illegal aliens who crossed the border without inspection from immig. officials are "criminal")

4. Detention—not catch-and-release

5. Defund sanctuary cities

6. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa - by making visa overstayers criminals, they too would be part of the mass deportation, as mentioned in item 3.

7. End birthright citizenship

Last edited:
If Trump Advocates Legalization of Illegal Aliens, I Won't Vote For Him

That's the plan. Keep on keepin'on.

Forum List

Back