If Trump Advocates Legalization of Illegal Aliens, I Won't Vote For Him

Vicente Fox is a thug and also is one of the world biggest thiefs (if not THE biggest) He sent 8 million illegal aliens into the USA, with the expressed purpose of raiding the US economy of Billions of dollars . Money extracted OUT of the US economy and re-inserted into the Mexican economy, by way of remittances$$$.

Fox even had the arrogance of openly bragging/gloating about his massive international burglary. Click the link to read about the Mexican pirate, and his brags of stealing US economy $$$, and turning them into Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

He's also the guy who said he wasn't paying for a fucking wall.

One day I told my wife I'm not paying for the fucking Honda Element she wanted for herself and the kids.

Today, I have 23 payments left before it's paid off. Some people just win every "negotiation". Trump is one of them.

Laughing....we'll see in November.

You're just now realizing that Trump lied to you to get the GOP primary votes? And that he has no intention of following through with those immigration promises?

Welcome to the party, Sally. We've been waiting for you for *months*.

This 'TBD' shit isn't new. His campaign telegraphed they were flushing 'deportation teams' around the time of the convention.
I'm not "realizing " it, and neither are you. But if it makes you feel better to hope out loud, go ahead.

Yeah, that's why Trump started backpedalling the moment he no longer needed you guys. With Trump now saying he's going to adopt Obama's policies.

You've been had.
What makes ewe think he no longer needs them? Is the election over?

You're just now realizing that Trump lied to you to get the GOP primary votes? And that he has no intention of following through with those immigration promises?

This 'TBD' shit isn't new. His campaign telegraphed they were flushing 'deportation teams' around the time of the convention.
I'm not "realizing " it, and neither are you. But if it makes you feel better to hope out loud, go ahead.

Yeah, that's why Trump started backpedalling the moment he no longer needed you guys. With Trump now saying he's going to adopt Obama's policies.

You've been had.

He doesn't need them for the primary. And as Trump himself has said:

Donald Trump said:
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? Its like incredible."

He knows he's got the Rubes just where he wants them. And he can do whatever he wants to them....and still get their vote.

Being a Trump supporter should come with an 8-ball gag and knee pads at this point.

You've been had.

Donald Trump said:
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? Its like incredible."

He knows he's got the Rubes just where he wants them. And he can do whatever he wants to them....and still get their vote.

Being a Trump supporter should come with an 8-ball gag and knee pads at this point.
Oh, so he does need them?

You've been had.

Donald Trump said:

He can do whatever he wants to them.....and he knows it. So what does it matter to Trump if he wants to abandon key portions of his own platform?

Its not like he's going to lose supporters of it. He has them his own institutionalized to simple ape whatever they're told to believe.

Unless you *really* think that Trump 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'.

You've been had.

Donald Trump said:

He can do whatever he wants to them.....and he knows it. So what does it matter to Trump if he wants to abandon key portions of his own platform?

Its not like he's going to lose supporters of it. He has them his own institutionalized to simple ape whatever they're told to believe.

Unless you *really* think that Trump 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'.
Wasn't it obummer who called them the JV team?

You've been had.

Donald Trump said:

As I'm reasonably certain Obama has never said that Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals do.

That would be Trump....citing Trump. Do you really believe Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals so?

Again, among Trump's supporters there's not a lot of thought or questions. He can backpedal, betray his promises, even offer the most delusion ally inane bullshit imaginable.....and they just nod and grin.

Vicente Fox is a thug and also is one of the world biggest thiefs (if not THE biggest) He sent 8 million illegal aliens into the USA, with the expressed purpose of raiding the US economy of Billions of dollars . Money extracted OUT of the US economy and re-inserted into the Mexican economy, by way of remittances$$$.

Fox even had the arrogance of openly bragging/gloating about his massive international burglary. Click the link to read about the Mexican pirate, and his brags of stealing US economy $$$, and turning them into Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

One day I told my wife I'm not paying for the fucking Honda Element she wanted for herself and the kids.

Today, I have 23 payments left before it's paid off. Some people just win every "negotiation". Trump is one of them.

Just because you are whipped doesn't mean everybody is.

Donald Trump said:

As I'm reasonably certain Obama has never said that Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals do.

That would be Trump....citing Trump. Do you really believe Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals so?

Again, among Trump's supporters there's not a lot of thought or questions. He can backpedal, betray his promises, even offer the most delusion ally inane bullshit imaginable.....and they just nod and grin.
Wasn't it obummer who said they were a JV team?

At the time they were.

Is Obama running for election? No? Then why are you trying to run from the silly shit that Trump said....a man who actually is running.

Donald Trump said:
I know more about ISIS than the generals do.

Do you really believe that?

Is Obama running for election? No? Then why are you trying to run from the silly shit that Trump said....a man who actually is running.

Donald Trump said:

Because you side fucked it up totally, the got the JV shit wrong, they got the troop levels wrong they got fucking ISIS wrong. And, you think I want to vote your side in based on results?

Donald Trump said:

Because you side fucked it up totally, the got the JV shit wrong, they got the troop levels wrong they got fucking ISIS wrong. And, you think I want to vote your side in based on results?

So you believe that Trump really does 'know more about ISIS than the generals do?'

Based on what? Knowing when to fire Meatloaf over Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentince? Founding 'Trump Steaks'? What basis of experience would lead a reasonable person to conclude that Trump 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'.

Explain it to us. Or keep running.

Either works for me. As you only prove my point about how Trump supporters don't think...and don't question. No matter what Trump says or does.

Not whipped, patient. I'm getting a motorcycle out of this. Just calm down and converse, no need to always be hostile.

Not whipped, patient. I'm getting a motorcycle out of this. Just calm down and converse, no need to always be hostile.

So you think Fox wants a motorcycle?

Donald Trump just met with a large group of Hispanics. After the meeting, when campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, was asked by Dana Bash of CNN, if he still proposes mass deportation, she answered by saying "to be determined"

Huh ? The fundamental policy of the Trump campaign from the beginning, which got Trump steamrolled over such amnesyites as Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio, was mass deportation of illegal aliens. It was what millions of Republicans admired and voted for in the primaries. It is the right thing to do, and it would be a travesty of justice against American workers and ALL Americans to grant amnesty to illegals - which I define as anything less than mass deportation of EVERY illegal alien, and that includes white, European illegal aliens as well as Hispanics or Blacks.

So where in hell did "to be determined" come from ? This is something that was ALREADY determined. It was determined at the beginning of this campaign, and all through it, that decades of lawbreakers would finally be brought to justice and get kicked out of the country as the law provides. What a huge disappointment if Trump flip-flops on this. Stay the course, Donald, and explain to American Hispanic voters why this mass deportation is good for THEM as well as anybody else.

Is Donald Trump changing his immigration vision?

The video is from Aug. 22nd, 2 days ago.

Here is Mr. Trump himself praising the existing laws and the Obama Administration on its deportation policies. He says he will do the same, vaguely.

Watch it and weep or try to rationalize it to yourself.

Either way, you and the GOP base has been had.

So you think Fox wants a motorcycle?
I think Fox is an EX president and doesn't have shit to say about it. He should take a cue from Bush and just duck out of the limelight and enjoy a luxurious retirement. Much less stress.

Donald Trump just met with a large group of Hispanics. After the meeting, when campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, was asked by Dana Bash of CNN, if he still proposes mass deportation, she answered by saying "to be determined"

Huh ? The fundamental policy of the Trump campaign from the beginning, which got Trump steamrolled over such amnesyites as Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio, was mass deportation of illegal aliens. It was what millions of Republicans admired and voted for in the primaries. It is the right thing to do, and it would be a travesty of justice against American workers and ALL Americans to grant amnesty to illegals - which I define as anything less than mass deportation of EVERY illegal alien, and that includes white, European illegal aliens as well as Hispanics or Blacks.

So where in hell did "to be determined" come from ? This is something that was ALREADY determined. It was determined at the beginning of this campaign, and all through it, that decades of lawbreakers would finally be brought to justice and get kicked out of the country as the law provides. What a huge disappointment if Trump flip-flops on this. Stay the course, Donald, and explain to American Hispanic voters why this mass deportation is good for THEM as well as anybody else.

Is Donald Trump changing his immigration vision?

The video is from Aug. 22nd, 2 days ago.

Here is Mr. Trump himself praising the existing laws and the Obama Administration on its deportation policies. He says he will do the same, vaguely.

Watch it and weep or try to rationalize it to yourself.

Either way, you and the GOP base has been had.

That's what you were told during the GOP nomination race, right Rubes? That Trump's immigration policy was Obama's immigration policy?

That's why you voted for Trump, because you wanted our nation to continue Obama's immigration policy?

Laughing.....right?

That's what you were told during the GOP nomination race, right Rubes? That Trump's immigration policy was Obama's immigration policy?

That's why you voted for Trump, because you wanted our nation to continue Obama's immigration policy?

Laughing.....right?
Hillary will be in a nuthouse. Trump will get elected. And evey illegal alien will be deported. You just watch. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back