If Trump is a Russian stooge, why is he bombing Syria, ISIS and sending a fleet to North Korea?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's time for Democrats and the media to drop their discredited "Trump is Putin's puppet" meme.

Because he has no agenda or brains, and he needs to do something to look powerful.

Because he has no agenda or brains, and he needs to do something to look powerful.
So, it's a conspiracy to make Trump look like he's his own man. Putin is still calling the shots.

You need to be extremely gifted in conspiratorial gymnastics to explain that. There are a few holdovers from the 9/11 weirdness who at least have experience.

But mostly it's lingering butt hurt.

How do Trump and Putin communicate? I mean, we have the government wiretapping Trump's phone so it's not like he can make a phone call.

It's time for Democrats and the media to drop their discredited "Trump is Putin's puppet" meme.
Um no. Trump will betray anyone for his own personal gain. Plus, he's probably pissed Russia let the world know hookers pissed all over him.

That is 7th Fleet based in Yokosuka, Japan. USS Carl Vinson needs to go over the equator before combat so all on board get their ass whipped and kiss the Royal Baby on the belly and go through the garbage chute to become shellbacks in King Neptune's realm. Haze Grey and Underway.

Um no. Trump will betray anyone for his own personal gain. Plus, he's probably pissed Russia let the world know hookers pissed all over him.
Do you actually believe that, or are you pretending?
Which part? The first point fucking of course. The second point may or may not be true, but I wouldn't be surprised. The fact that you believe it's a total fabrication makes you look like a sheep.

Which part? The first point fucking of course. The second point may or may not be true, but I wouldn't be surprised. The fact that you believe it's a total fabrication makes you look like a sheep.
So you are willing to believe in discredited intelligence reports from discredited spies, and that makes me a sheep.

So you are willing to believe in discredited intelligence reports from discredited spies, and that makes me a sheep.
Nothing about the report should make us think the story is definitely false. You just delude yourself into thinking it's totally false because you're a pussy who will defend Trump regardless of what he says or does.

Nothing about the report should make us think the story is definitely false. You just delude yourself into thinking it's totally false because you're a pussy who will defend Trump regardless of what he says or does.
So you believe it because you wish it to be true, and that's good enough for you.

So you believe it because you wish it to be true, and that's good enough for you.
I said it may or not be true. It could be false. I don't know. I originally said it as a joke. You, however, of course convinced yourself it's definitely bullshit because you're a sheep.

I said it may or not be true. It could be false. I don't know. I originally said it as a joke. You, however, of course convinced yourself it's definitely bullshit because you're a sheep.

Stop slamming sheep because I was a sheep farmer. Why do sheep farmers wear tall boots?

Stop slamming sheep because I was a sheep farmer. Why do sheep farmers wear tall boots?
Um I give up. Why?

It's bullshit because it was proven bullshit. Even if Trump hired prostitutes to pee on him in Moscow, the Russians could not blackmail him with that information. He would just laugh it off, and tell them, go ahead and reveal it. It will only enhance my reputation as a crazy S.O.B. who might do anything.

Um I give up. Why?
Beastality is a common joke amongst any kind of animal farmer. You put the rear feet of the ewe in your tall boots and put her in a corner of the sheep barn and she backs up. I never witnessed that but like I said it is a common animal farmer joke. My friend is a cow farmer and he feeds his cows straw.

edit: Pat and Mike joke. Pat and Mike were walking down a country road and saw a sow rubbing her thing on a fence post. Pat said to Mike don't you wish that was Gina Lolobridga, Mike said I wish it was dark.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back