If Trump is a Russian stooge, why is he bombing Syria, ISIS and sending a fleet to North Korea?

Except that the truth is in the leftwing.
Yeah, The Truth.

I hear that one from both ends.
Let me put this way: when it comes to bettering the nation as a whole, leftwing politics achieves that.
I would say that politics that lean to the Left do, but not left wing.

But the behaviors of the two ends remain similar, and it sure would be nice to know that those on the Left were better than that.
Well the behaviors of leftists is a separate issue from policy.
But they EFFECT policy, because they effect perceptions.

If someone were trying to change your mind on something, what would work better on you, personally: Calm, respectful reason, or personal insults and name-calling?

Proof.

Yeah, The Truth.

Let me put this way: when it comes to bettering the nation as a whole, leftwing politics achieves that.

But the behaviors of the two ends remain similar, and it sure would be nice to know that those on the Left were better than that.

If someone were trying to change your mind on something, what would work better on you, personally: Calm, respectful reason, or personal insults and name-calling?

Effect or affect, which word should I use?
Fuck, I hate that one. "Who" and "whom" is another one.

As I understand it, "effect" happens first. An "effect" will "affect" you.

I think.

Trump is either flexible or a flip flopper.

What is true is that Trump has turned his back on the Alt Right neo-fascists (the Bannonites) and the Far Right (Rand Paul etc).

Trump supporters were told that he was using them, and his behavior, not just on foreign policy, proves that point.

I have no problem with his current path. Republicans in Congress, on the other hand ...

Yeah, The Truth.

Proof.
Well, the problem with "proof" is that it's virtually impossible to "prove" something to someone who is intellectually dishonest and controlled by their ideology.

Proof.
Well, the problem with "proof" is that it's virtually impossible to "prove" something to someone who is intellectually dishonest and controlled by their ideology.

I was speaking of MY mind, as the question asked, not someone nefarious or insane.

Effect or affect, which word should I use?
Fuck, I hate that one. "Who" and "whom" is another one.

As I understand it, "effect" happens first. An "effect" will "affect" you.

I think.

The English Language is the most complicated in the world. Fire for effect to affect the enemy? Who and whom is another confuser. Confuser is not a real word but means computer.

Trump is either flexible or a flip flopper.

What is true is that Trump has turned his back on the Alt Right neo-fascists (the Bannonites) and the Far Right (Rand Paul etc).

Trump supporters were told that he was using them, and his behavior, not just on foreign policy, proves that point.

I have no problem with his current path. Republicans in Congress, on the other hand ...
Some in Congress do, yes. Not many, not yet.

Forum List

Back