If Trump is a Russian stooge, why is he bombing Syria, ISIS and sending a fleet to North Korea?

Trump isn't a Russian stooge. That's just standard partisan political bullshit made up and belched out by his partisan political opponents because that's what partisan political opponents do: They hope for the worst and belch out standard partisan political bullshit. Party over country. There's plenty of things about Trump that concerns me, but this isn't one of them.
Mac, you really are a dead-on centrist huh? I mean that's always been your gig on this forum. A real devil's advocate. Wishy-washy to a fault. Am i right?
I'm just independent, not ideological and I'm honest.

So that causes me to stick out a bit, from time to time.

The fact that the two ends of the spectrum are so similar in their behaviors is not my fault.

Trump isn't a Russian stooge. That's just standard partisan political bullshit made up and belched out by his partisan political opponents because that's what partisan political opponents do: They hope for the worst and belch out standard partisan political bullshit. Party over country. There's plenty of things about Trump that concerns me, but this isn't one of them.
Mac, you really are a dead-on centrist huh? I mean that's always been your gig on this forum. A real devil's advocate. Wishy-washy to a fault. Am i right?

The fact that the two ends of the spectrum are so similar in their behaviors is not my fault.
Except that conservatives work hard, pay taxes, and respect authority, while liberals don't have jobs, live with their parents, and hate cops.:eusa_dance:

Except that the truth is in the leftwing.

Except that conservatives work hard, pay taxes, and respect authority, while liberals don't have jobs, live with their parents, and hate cops.:eusa_dance:
No, see these are just tired stereotypes you entertain yourself with because it makes you feel superior and righteous when in reality you are bitter and self-loathing.

Yeah, The Truth.

I hear that one from both ends.

Trump isn't a Russian stooge. That's just standard partisan political bullshit made up and belched out by his partisan political opponents because that's what partisan political opponents do: They hope for the worst and belch out standard partisan political bullshit. Party over country.

There's plenty of things about Trump that concerns me, but this isn't one of them.

I steer my car between the ditches so I am a centrist also. Call it middle of the road if you so desire.

The average Bernie Sander supporter during the election was college educated and made at least 40 K per year. Look it up. That's the real truth.

Trump isn't a Russian stooge. That's just standard partisan political bullshit made up and belched out by his partisan political opponents because that's what partisan political opponents do: They hope for the worst and belch out standard partisan political bullshit. Party over country.

There's plenty of things about Trump that concerns me, but this isn't one of them.

I steer my car between the ditches so I am a centrist also. Call it middle of the road if you so desire.
Try driving on the wrong side of the road for a bit. You'll arrive at enlightenment.

Yeah, The Truth.

Let me put this way: when it comes to bettering the nation as a whole, leftwing politics achieves that.

No, see these are just tired stereotypes you entertain yourself with because it makes you feel superior and righteous when in reality you are bitter and self-loathing.
No, I am very happy right now.

Yeah, The Truth.

Let me put this way: when it comes to bettering the nation as a whole, leftwing politics achieves that.
I would say that politics that lean to the Left do, but not left wing.

But the behaviors of the two ends remain similar, and it sure would be nice to know that those on the Left were better than that.

The average Bernie Sander supporter during the election was college educated and made at least 40 K per year. Look it up. That's the real truth.

Average? Surely not. The bulk of Sander's support came from college pukes.

And 40K per year hardly screams "educated".

Yeah, The Truth.

But the behaviors of the two ends remain similar, and it sure would be nice to know that those on the Left were better than that.
Well the behaviors of leftists is a separate issue from policy.

I never went to college and was making 80k per annum when I retired 7 years ago. College educated idiots, give me a break. Go to basket weaving College to make a living wage.

Yeah, The Truth.

But they EFFECT policy, because they effect perceptions.

If someone were trying to change your mind on something, what would work better on you, personally: Calm, respectful reason, or personal insults and name-calling?

I never went to college and was making 80k per annum when I retired 7 years ago. College educated idiots, give me a break. Go to basket weaving College to make a living wage.

This isn't 1970 anymore.

Trump is either flexible or a flip flopper.

What is true is that Trump has turned his back on the Alt Right neo-fascists (the Bannonites) and the Far Right (Rand Paul etc).

Trump supporters were told that he was using them, and his behavior, not just on foreign policy, proves that point.

Yeah, The Truth.

If someone were trying to change your mind on something, what would work better on you, personally: Calm, respectful reason, or personal insults and name-calling?
No, what ultimately matters is established leftwing policies like consumer protection regulations, expanding OT pay eligibility, and providing food stamps to struggling single mothers.

Yeah, The Truth.

No, what ultimately matters is established leftwing policies like consumer protection regulations, expanding OT pay eligibility, and providing food stamps to struggling single mothers.
Then we disagree on how to get there.

Yeah, The Truth.

Effect or affect, which word should I use? Serious question because I am not sure never having been to college. Thanks in advance for all answers.

Forum List

Back