If Trump is a Russian stooge, why is he bombing Syria, ISIS and sending a fleet to North Korea?

Which part? The first point fucking of course. The second point may or may not be true, but I wouldn't be surprised. The fact that you believe it's a total fabrication makes you look like a sheep.
So you are willing to believe in discredited intelligence reports from discredited spies, and that makes me a sheep.
Nothing about the report should make us think the story is definitely false. You just delude yourself into thinking it's totally false because you're a pussy who will defend Trump regardless of what he says or does.
So you believe it because you wish it to be true, and that's good enough for you.
I said it may or not be true. It could be false. I don't know. I originally said it as a joke. You, however, of course convinced yourself it's definitely bullshit because you're a sheep.
It's bullshit because it was proven bullshit. Even if Trump hired prostitutes to pee on him in Moscow, the Russians could not blackmail him with that information. He would just laugh it off, and tell them, go ahead and reveal it. It will only enhance my reputation as a crazy S.O.B. who might do anything.
lol oh my god. You think Trump, that totally whiny, insecure little bitch would just laugh it off? Have you seen any of his tweet storms? This is a grown man who whines about something as useless as what a nobody beauty queen says about him. He felt the need to talk about his dick size on a debate stage. He's mentioned the size of his hands on a few different occasions on top of that. He's the biggest snowflake there is and you asshats don't have the stones to even admit that about him. Because he is such a snowflake, Putin knew the hooker story had the potential to rattle him whether it was true or not.

Nothing about the report should make us think the story is definitely false. You just delude yourself into thinking it's totally false because you're a pussy who will defend Trump regardless of what he says or does.
So you believe it because you wish it to be true, and that's good enough for you.
I said it may or not be true. It could be false. I don't know. I originally said it as a joke. You, however, of course convinced yourself it's definitely bullshit because you're a sheep.

Stop slamming sheep because I was a sheep farmer. Why do sheep farmers wear tall boots?
Um I give up. Why?
Beastality is a common joke amongst any kind of animal farmer. You put the rear feet of the ewe in your tall boots and put her in a corner of the sheep barn and she backs up. I never witnessed that but like I said it is a common animal farmer joke. My friend is a cow farmer and he feeds his cows straw.
Lol thank you for sharing that with me.

So you are willing to believe in discredited intelligence reports from discredited spies, and that makes me a sheep.
It's bullshit because it was proven bullshit. Even if Trump hired prostitutes to pee on him in Moscow, the Russians could not blackmail him with that information. He would just laugh it off, and tell them, go ahead and reveal it. It will only enhance my reputation as a crazy S.O.B. who might do anything.
lol oh my god. You think Trump, that totally whiny, insecure little bitch would just laugh it off? Have you seen any of his tweet storms? This is a grown man who whines about something as useless as what a nobody beauty queen says about him. He felt the need to talk about his dick size on a debate stage. He's mentioned the size of his hands on a few different occasions on top of that. He's the biggest snowflake there is and you asshats don't have the stones to even admit that about him. Because he is such a snowflake, Putin knew the hooker story had the potential to rattle him whether it was true or not.
Too bad the hooker story is total fiction.

The thing is, with liberals it doesn't matter if it's true or not. They don't even believe in the concept that there is a difference between truth and falsehood.

Lol you are such a pawn.

Lol you are such a pawn.
Well, if the hooker story is true, please prove it.

Why are ISIS and North Korea relevant?

Neither are clients of Russia.

Lol you are such a pawn.
Sure just as soon as you admit that Trump is an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.

Lol you are such a pawn.
Sure just as soon as you admit that Trump is an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.
So, you have no proof.

Lol you are such a pawn.
So, you have no proof.
It's astounding to me that you have failed to comprehend everything I have said about the hooker story thus far. My god, no wonder you support Trump. Yikes.

Lol you are such a pawn.
So, you have no proof.
It's astounding to me that you have failed to comprehend everything I have said about the hooker story thus far. My god, no wonder you support Trump. Yikes.
You have said you have no proof the story is true, but I am a sheep and a pawn if I don't believe it is true. Did I miss anything?

Lol you are such a pawn.
So, you have no proof.
You have said you have no proof the story is true, but I am a sheep and a pawn if I don't believe it is true. Did I miss anything?
lol okay I will try to explain this to you one more time. I don't know if the story is true or false. I think it could go either way. You on the other hand have convinced yourself the story is definitely false which is what any sheep Trumpster would say about any negative story about Trump.

Lol you are such a pawn.
So, you have no proof.

Put a bell on the alpha ewe and all of the lower ewes will follow even when butting through a fence because the grass is greener on the other side. Rams are totally different and you have to kick their asses to make them act right and never turn your back to a ram because you will end up face first in sheep shit.

So, you have no proof.
lol okay I will try to explain this to you one more time. I don't know if the story is true or false. I think it could go either way. You on the other hand have convinced yourself the story is definitely false which is what any sheep Trumpster would say about any negative story about Trump.
If you want me to believe the story, then prove it is true.

So, you have no proof.
Well, luckily for me and the rest of humanity, nothing you think matters so I won't sweat it.

So, you have no proof.
Well, luckily for me and the rest of humanity, nothing you think matters so I won't sweat it.
So, you're just going to spread stories that you can't prove. That's called lying.

So, you're just going to spread stories that you can't prove. That's called lying.
Lol you crack me up.

Trump isn't a Russian stooge. That's just standard partisan political bullshit made up and belched out by his partisan political opponents because that's what partisan political opponents do: They hope for the worst and belch out standard partisan political bullshit. Party over country.

There's plenty of things about Trump that concerns me, but this isn't one of them.

Trump isn't a Russian stooge. That's just standard partisan political bullshit made up and belched out by his partisan political opponents because that's what partisan political opponents do: They hope for the worst and belch out standard partisan political bullshit. Party over country.

There's plenty of things about Trump that concerns me, but this isn't one of them.
Mac, you really are a dead-on centrist huh? I mean that's always been your gig on this forum. A real devil's advocate. Wishy-washy to a fault. Am i right?

Forum List

Back