IF Trump is found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny what you trannies fantasize about. Back to reality, President Trump will shoot a 75 on a world class resort today and sleep with a super model tonight....

While you're trying to figure out why your ambiguous junk is dripping again and what bus stop did you catch this STD at. Is it covered under KenyanKare? Probably not.

Maybe some kind of home detention, I'd reckon.
If they can't be in a regular prison because of their presidential status, what you say here in my opinion makes sense. House arrest I guess is what it would be, but of course, the time would be served somewhere else and not his own home. The big question is if he is found guilty, what kind of sentence could he be slapped with?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

It's funny what you trannies fantasize about. Back to reality, President Trump will shoot a 75 on a world class resort today and sleep with a super model tonight....

While you're trying to figure out why your ambiguous junk is dripping again and what bus stop did you catch this STD at. Is it covered under KenyanKare? Probably not.
"back to reality"............................ :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

1680280059361.jpeg

where do you incarcerate a former president?

will his security detail end up being his prison guards?
Guilty or not..Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell..at least, not on these charges.

Nor should he.
Denying his run for President and destroying his influence on the formation of US policy is more than enough punishment for him. As a Narcissist, destroying his public image is far worse.
Let him slink back to Florida and the warm welcome he'll have from DeSantis~

where do you incarcerate a former president?

will his security detail end up being his prison guards?
Will they let Defendant Donald have his orange makeup?

Will there be female guards so he can still grab pussies?

Will he claim his 20 x 20 cell is 30,000 square feet?

Will CPAC have a mock Trump in a cell next year? Will performance artist Marjorie Taylor Greene kneel and pray with him for the cameras?

MTG-cpac-fake-jail.jpg

Guilty or not..Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell..at least, not on these charges.

Nor should he.
Denying his run for President and destroying his influence on the formation of US policy is more than enough punishment for him. As a Narcissist, destroying his public image is far worse.
Let him slink back to Florida and the warm welcome he'll have from DeSantis~
/——/ democRATs learn from the best on how to deal with political foes. Nicaragua government detains possible challengers to Ortega

It's funny what you trannies fantasize about. Back to reality, President Trump will shoot a 75 on a world class resort today
Who are the trannies on USMB?

trump cheats at golf.
No Fucking Way he would shoot in the 70's, if he played legit.

Without knowing your exact game, I would predict that even you would beat trump if and only if both of you played all shots and no gimmies.

Self proclaimed under 4 handicap trump would score one 100 at the Masters.
So would I.
I got 92 at Pebble Beach though. What a Great Day.

Will CPAC have a mock Trump in a cell next year? Will performance artist Marjorie Taylor Greene kneel and pray with him for the cameras?

MTG-cpac-fake-jail.jpg
Will he be able to order-in designer jumpsuits?

MTG-cpac-fake-jail.jpg
would you consider answering the OP, instead letting your immature TDS afflicted child type on your computer?

Guilty of what? A convoluted connection between an alleged misdemeanor violation of the election law and the statute of limitations? What if the Manhattan D.A. is found guilty of malfeasance? Would it extend to the Biden administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back