If Trump negotiates the release of 3 Americans held hostage in NK will da left/media give him credit

If Trump himself is integral, sure he can get credit. He will still be an illegitimately elected homunculus orange blob not fit to hold public office...

You just prove you are lying by the last part you wrote. Trump won the Electoral College which is the legitimate way to get elected.

So with you saying he was illegitimately elected tell me you would not give him any credit at all!

The illegitimacy of his election isn’t based on his winning the electoral college but by the collusion with The Russian disinformation campaign against Clinton.

The treasonous sack of shit should be in jail.

I await your lie of “no collusion”. Only the willfully deaf dumb and blind believe that.

If Trump himself is integral, sure he can get credit. He will still be an illegitimately elected homunculus orange blob not fit to hold public office...

You just prove you are lying by the last part you wrote. Trump won the Electoral College which is the legitimate way to get elected.

So with you saying he was illegitimately elected tell me you would not give him any credit at all!

The illegitimacy of his election isn’t based on his winning the electoral college but by the collusion with The Russian disinformation campaign against Clinton.

I await your lie of “no collusion”. Only the willfully deaf dumb and blind believe that.
You people are so stupid you can't even see the big ass pimple on your own nose.

We have proof of one campaign working with Russian operatives to beat another candidate. Only one. Can you figure out which one? I bet you can't

I have been hearing that NK may well release the Americans as a starting gesture in negotiations with the Trump administration.
I have also seen threads & posts from the left claiming that ANYTHING good that happens in NK is in spite of Trump.

Last year the left/media kept saying Trump was going to lead us to war with NK. Some even said WW3.
Now here we are with NK saying they will disarm and the left is singing a different tune.

While I don't trust NK and think this could be yet another ploy by them to fuck over yet another American president, I will give Trump 100% of the credit if this succeeds.
Yes

You people are so stupid you can't even see the big ass pimple on your own nose.

We have proof of one campaign working with Russian operatives to beat another candidate. Only one. Can you figure out which one? I bet you can't
Which part of what the Clinton campaign did with the Russians was illegal? And don’t move the goalpost to uraniumnone, stay on topic

Which part of what the Clinton campaign did with the Russians was illegal? And don’t move the goalpost to uraniumnone, stay on topic
I dont know if it is illegal or not but it is the only thing we have proof of that is even remotely close to Russian collusion.

If he did collude, then he needs to be impeached, the Special Prosecutor has yet to present his case either way. Until then, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. The sensationalism, the spin, the BS is high and I don’t listen to the nuts on this story.

You won’t accept the results unless they reach the conclusion you want. That is why is dislike the lefties and the righties. We need more liberals and conservatives.

I have been hearing that NK may well release the Americans as a starting gesture in negotiations with the Trump administration.
I have also seen threads & posts from the left claiming that ANYTHING good that happens in NK is in spite of Trump.

Last year the left/media kept saying Trump was going to lead us to war with NK. Some even said WW3.
Now here we are with NK saying they will disarm and the left is singing a different tune.

While I don't trust NK and think this could be yet another ploy by them to fuck over yet another American president, I will give Trump 100% of the credit if this succeeds.

Who are the 3 Americans and why are they being held?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Several stories on the three are on the internet. Simple search should satisfy your curiosity, it did mine.

If he did collude, then he needs to be impeached, the Special Prosecutor has yet to present his case either way. Until then, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. The sensationalism, the spin, the BS is high and I don’t listen to the nuts on this story.

You won’t accept the results unless they reach the conclusion you want. That is why is dislike the lefties and the righties. We need more liberals and conservatives.
Really doesnt matter what she thinks. She is NOT AN AMERICAN.

She should fuck right off this board and stop colluding with the left.

She paid for information from a foreign national who got his information
from Russian Nationals.

Then the DOJ and FBI hid that fact from the FISA Court.

All of that is illegal.

She is doing what she complains about Russia of doing, interfering with our politics. During the election she was giving her opinions and is giving her opinions and passing spin on our fall elections, just like the Russians did. Pretty hypocritical.

Who are the 3 Americans and why are they being held?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Several stories on the three are on the internet. Simple search should satisfy your curiosity, it did mine.

Thanks.

It's hard to say without an investigation. But certainly more evidence between her, the DNC and Russia than with Trump. Yet the Trump administration is the only one under investigation believe it or not.........so far.

It seems to be after reading about the 3 Americans that they hold no value at all to the North Koreans. I would say that NK understands Trump better than most Americans do. Trump craves (and that is putting it mildly) headlines and tweeting material. The NKs give up something that holds no value to them at all to stroke Trump's ego so that they get better concessions later. They seem to understand the Art of the Deal pretty well.

Of course not. Democrats will be hand wringing and hair pulling about how awful it is. LaVar Ball will be making the talk show rounds talking about how dangerous this all is. And Stormy, Stormy!

Like what? Where is the evidence? And BTW, disinformation is not a disqualifier in this country. It's covered in our Constitution under Freedom of Speech.

Is that how they do it in Canada--lock up people with no evidence of wrongdoing?

She is doing what she complains about Russia of doing, interfering with our politics. During the election she was giving her opinions and is giving her opinions and passing spin on our fall elections, just like the Russians did. Pretty hypocritical.
Its bewildering that no one on this board calls them on it.
I've created two or three threads about all the foreigners on here but no one seems to care.
It's one thing to engage in conversation. It's another thing all together to try to bring down a sitting president for supposed activity that you yourself are engaged in.

Its bewildering that no one on this board calls them on it.
I've created two or three threads about all the foreigners on here but no one seems to care.
It's one thing to engage in conversation. It's another thing all together to try to bring down a sitting president for supposed activity that you yourself are engaged in.

I must have missed the threads, I really don’t care if they post here or not but for them to claim some higher ground than Russia trying to influence our elections is pure nonsense. Again if Trump is found to have colluded with Russia then he needs to be impeached. They are foreigners and have no say in our political process and that includes Dragonlady and others. That they are outraged over Russia is pure hypocrisy as they try to do the same.

Did Trump’s kids not take a meeting with russians who said they had dirt on Ms. Clinton? They say they did. That is working with Russians to beat another candidate.

Forum List

Back