If Trump negotiates the release of 3 Americans held hostage in NK will da left/media give him credit

It seems to be after reading about the 3 Americans that they hold no value at all to the North Koreans.

Oh, you mean unlike the American Iranian prisoners that had so much value? And that PRIVATE Burgdahl was a real catch too.

Thank you for one more time illustrating how little difference there is between Trump and Obama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem is every time Trump does something like this, you on the left make excuses to discredit him. For crying out loud, even after he negotiated with Singapore to free the UCLA players from a possible 10 year prison sentence, a father of one of the lowlife thieves attacked the President.

How about once.....just once you stand on the side of America instead of being such a stubborn anti-Trumper? It just kills you people to give him any credit whatsoever.

It seems to be after reading about the 3 Americans that they hold no value at all to the North Koreans.

Oh, you mean unlike the American Iranian prisoners that had so much value? And that PRIVATE Burgdahl was a real catch too.

Thank you for one more time illustrating how little difference there is between Trump and Obama

The problem is every time Trump does something like this, you on the left make excuses to discredit him. For crying out loud, even after he negotiated with Singapore to free the UCLA players from a possible 10 year prison sentence, a father of one of the lowlife thieves attacked the President.

How about once.....just once you stand on the side of America instead of being such a stubborn anti-Trumper? It just kills you people to give him any credit whatsoever.

I know, right!? It is just so tiring when those who oppose the President don't give him credit for anything good that happens.

I know, right!? It is just so tiring when those who oppose the President don't give him credit for anything good that happens.

Obama didn’t get credit for anything that happened for 8 years and 100% of the blame. During that time, OBL was killed, the auto industry was saved, and the Stock market doubled!!!!

Obama didn’t get credit for anything that happened for 8 years and 100% of the blame. During that time, OBL was killed, the auto industry was saved, and the Stock market doubled!!!!

Fake news!

Last edited:

Fake mews!

Dang!

The entire episode of NK didn't "just happen" he took actions to make it happen; a direct correlation between action and reaction.

If the price of gasoline dropped to $1.25, I don't give Trump any credit unless he did something to make that happen. Just happening on his watch does not mean he's directly or indirectly responsible.

The entire episode of NK didn't "just happen" he took actions to make it happen; a direct correlation between action and reaction.

If the price of gasoline dropped to $1.25, I don't give Trump any credit unless he did something to make that happen. Just happening on his watch does not mean he's directly or indirectly responsible.

Yeah? He has taken action? Wow!

If Trump himself is integral, sure he can get credit. He will still be an illegitimately elected homunculus orange blob not fit to hold public office...

You just prove you are lying by the last part you wrote. Trump won the Electoral College which is the legitimate way to get elected.

So with you saying he was illegitimately elected tell me you would not give him any credit at all!

I'm not talking about the electoral college, I'm talking about Russian interference.
How many votes were fraudulent ? How many Russians voted illegally ?

I have been hearing that NK may well release the Americans as a starting gesture in negotiations with the Trump administration.
I have also seen threads & posts from the left claiming that ANYTHING good that happens in NK is in spite of Trump.

Last year the left/media kept saying Trump was going to lead us to war with NK. Some even said WW3.
Now here we are with NK saying they will disarm and the left is singing a different tune.

While I don't trust NK and think this could be yet another ploy by them to fuck over yet another American president, I will give Trump 100% of the credit if this succeeds.
This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

Actually it was China, not Singapore and he didn't have anything to do with it, he just took credit for something that happened before he got involved.

Inside the international incident that rocked UCLA's season

And this is the problem in a nutshell, you see siding with Trump the same as siding with America. Did you view siding with Obama the same as siding with America? Somehow I doubt it.

Are you one of the people that think he made Mount Mantap collapse?

Yeah? He has taken action? Wow!

Yes, he has. He returned the NK threat to use nuclear weapons. Trump told Dong "I have a bigger red button, and my button actually works!" He stiffened sanctions on NK. He worked with China to help convince NK that its time to back down. Trump sent ships and bombers to the NK in preparation for almost anything.

You see, you are mostly used to DumBama. You guys gave him credit for anything whether he was active in the situation or not. For all the bad things that happened under his watch, you blamed Bush or the Republicans in Congress.

Actually it was China, not Singapore and he didn't have anything to do with it, he just took credit for something that happened before he got involved.

Inside the international incident that rocked UCLA's season

This story is crap. First of all they are using one source to make their claims. Secondly, they admitted to Trump's involvement and the charges were "magically" dropped even though they were caught red handed. Now you tell me, how does it go from ten years in prison to a slap on the hand without any involvement by the US Government?

But this is what all you leftists do. This is why Trump should never involve himself in things like this. It would be entertaining today to see these punks in a Chinese jail right now. But of course, then you'd be crying how Trump didn't do anything about it because the lowlifes were black.

And this is the problem in a nutshell, you see siding with Trump the same as siding with America. Did you view siding with Obama the same as siding with America? Somehow I doubt it.

Yes, because most of what DumBama did was anti-American. How can seeking peace between the US and NK not be looked at as siding with America? Well.......I guess only to you leftists.

Are you one of the people that think he made Mount Mantap collapse?

No, but you are one of the people looking for any reason not to give Trump the credit he deserves.

I have been hearing that NK may well release the Americans as a starting gesture in negotiations with the Trump administration.
I have also seen threads & posts from the left claiming that ANYTHING good that happens in NK is in spite of Trump.

Last year the left/media kept saying Trump was going to lead us to war with NK. Some even said WW3.
Now here we are with NK saying they will disarm and the left is singing a different tune.

While I don't trust NK and think this could be yet another ploy by them to fuck over yet another American president, I will give Trump 100% of the credit if this succeeds.

He would be depriving North Korean prison population.

But this is what all you leftists do. This is why Trump should never involve himself in things like this. It would be entertaining today to see these punks in a Chinese jail right now. But of course, then you'd be crying how Trump didn't do anything about it because the lowlifes were black.

Another guy far to the left of me calling me a leftist, this is getting to be an epidemic.

But you are right about one thing, Trump should not have gotten involved (if he even did), in fact the US government as a whole should not have gotten involved. These kids did the crime, there is no question about that, they should not have had the Govt step in and save them. Personal responsibility means little to you statist these days.

And it speaks volumes about you that you think the only reason to do things is to get reconogition.

Well, the media is still choking over the lump in their throats, as I've seen a few make some comments that almost sound like praises...

Then of course there's the haters that are getting a warm soft spot in the chest area (warming of the cold heart) that they're still fighting & trying hard to ignore, so the hate they spew is louder and more distasteful than before.....they'll never admit it even to themselves and would rather cut off their arm before admitting it publically

If Trump himself is integral, sure he can get credit. He will still be an illegitimately elected homunculus orange blob not fit to hold public office...

You just prove you are lying by the last part you wrote. Trump won the Electoral College which is the legitimate way to get elected.

So with you saying he was illegitimately elected tell me you would not give him any credit at all!

I'm not talking about the electoral college, I'm talking about Russian interference.

You do realize an election is determined by the electoral college......right??

How did Russia interfere with the EC???

Forum List

Back