If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs and illegals would the Left embrace him?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
It seems the Left can't give two shits about things that actually matter.....they obviously hate that everybody's working, the stock market is soaring, real estate values are off the charts, the REAL American middle class is getting YUGE tax breaks and the nations best have never been more united.
I'm inclined to believe it simply comes down to.... "Trump is mean".
He's candid, outspoken and clearly disappointed in our filth....he calls people out on their bullshit and has a knack for making people feel like the filth they are. Filth hates feeling like filth.
Soooo, if Trump made you feel warm and fuzzy inside would the shit that should matter to you start mattering?

It seems the Left can't give two shits about things that actually matter.....they obviously hate that everybody's working, the stock market is soaring, real estate values are off the charts, the REAL American middle class is getting YUGE tax breaks and the nations best have never been more united.
He's candid, outspoken and clearly disappointed in our filth....he calls people out on their bullshit and has a knack for making people feel like the filth they are. Filth hates feeling like filth.
Soooo, if Trump made you feel warm and fuzzy inside would the shit that should matter to you start mattering?

Trump is nominating coddled bottom feeders to be judges and to the cabinet.

That is why the Trumpsters love him.

Trump is nominating coddled bottom feeders to be judges and to the cabinet.

That is why the Trumpsters love him.

Translation~ you don't want to go up to a conservative judge that you have to profess innocent by stealing a candy bar .

"If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs..."

trump already verbally coddles bottom feeders and total wack-jobs...

they're called his supporters. Lol....

The Hildebeast is going to be doing the perp walk soon....,...President Trump will still be in charge............the next seven years lay out before you like 20 miles of bad road.

ZomboMeme 29122017021602.jpg

If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs and illegals would the Left embrace him?

I don't know. I don't speak for "the Left."

I know I would not embrace him unless and until, among other things, he abjures the behaviors that make him untrustworthy. Whom he coddles is not what I find most opprobrious about him. The biggest problem I have with Trump is the great incongruity between
(1) his words "now" and those he uttered before,
(2) his words uttered "whenever" and his deeds subsequent to uttering them, and
(3) the dearth of factual and contextual truth in many of the words he utters​
to rely upon what he says or intimates with regard to anything or anyone.

aka, uneducated lower middle class white people.

I don't know. I don't speak for "the Left."

I know I would not embrace him unless and until, among other things, he abjures the behaviors that make him untrustworthy. Whom he coddles is not what I find most opprobrious about him. The biggest problem I have with Trump is the great incongruity between
(1) his words "now" and those he uttered before,
(2) his words uttered "whenever" and his deeds subsequent to uttering them, and
(3) the dearth of factual and contextual truth in many of the words he utters​
to rely upon what he says or intimates with regard to anything or anyone.

Trump is a blue collar guy...

You trash him you trash me ..and my girls

A big fuck you elite trash

aka, uneducated lower middle class white people.

"Bottom feed[ing], wack-jobs" come in all races, and no matter their race, they are reprobates.

Once again you do know you might be rich, but we consider you elite trash right?

We have no respect for rich liberal elites like you are posting to be..

All you are is sucking dick to us bending over and getting butt fucked by the Democratics and liking it .

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 38
So if you're disabled or a minimum wage worker you're worthless and should just die. And this is what you believe...I'd say you're damn evil.

If Trump was a moral human being he would care.

It is kind of weird that a Poster named brokeloser that is probably broke is calling anyone a bottom feeder. What a loser. lol

Dumb

You are such a moron. Liberals don’t ever talk about wanting to be on unemployment or food stamps and be leeches to society. You just delude yourself into thinking this because you are insecure and want to feel manly and superior to those who disagree with you. You’re stuck in the 8th grade.

By the way, the unemployment rate is like 5% and plenty of them are conservative.

You are such a moron. Liberals don’t ever talk about wanting to be on unemployment or food stamps and be leeches to society. You just delude yourself into thinking this because you are insecure and want to feel manly and superior to those who disagree with you. You’re stuck in the 8th grade.

By the way, the unemployment rate is like 5% and plenty of them are conservative.

Yea they are unemployed because Obama took away their jobs and gave them a welfare check

Don't you remember Nancy pelosi saying it helps are economy if people get unemployment checks?

It is kind of weird that a Poster named brokeloser that is probably broke is calling anyone a bottom feeder. What a loser. lol

Dumb

The guy has money, Mathew..

He has BMW s and stuff..

I believe him ..he told me his daughter took out his new BMW and got rear ended by a Mexican...

He posted way to much personal information to be a fake ..

No!

Why?

He's a Republican.

( this message brought to you by someone being honest )

No!

Why?

He's a Republican.

( this message brought to you by someone being honest )

I can't figure out your train of thought here?

Forum List

Back