If Trump Were A Democrat

You must have a link to him saying that about Hillary then, right? Enough of your BS, Rush.
Dude, you ARE nuts. I have posted that link to the transcripts of his testimony in which he says so no less than 5 times in direct response to YOU....and you just proved you have not looked at any of them. I guess you have been concentrating too hard on LYING to actually read the transcripts of his testimony.

Bwuhahahaha....

Here it is one more time, snowflake...why don't you actually open / read this one....
I'm not reading through pages of transcripts, I want a news story from a respected media. That is stupid she did nothing criminal and he has a big mouth. Against all protocol of the FBI

You must have a link to him saying that about Hillary then, right? Enough of your BS, Rush.
Dude, you ARE nuts. I have posted that link to the transcripts of his testimony in which he says so no less than 5 times in direct response to YOU....and you just proved you have not looked at any of them. I guess you have been concentrating too hard on LYING to actually read the transcripts of his testimony.

Bwuhahahaha....

Here it is one more time, snowflake...why don't you actually open / read this one....

Says the poor, hapless soul that started a thread about Comey and Mueller MURDERING a witness.

And when faced with the IG obliterating your silly, batshit conspiracy about the FBI investigation into Hillary's emails, with Trump's Inspector General finding that the the FBI's conclusions were reasonable, based on law and precedent....

.....You just folded the Inspector General into your conspiracy insanity.

And the higher Mueller climbs up the ladder of Team Trump, the wilder, more elaborate and more insane your conspiracies become.

"Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified.

"That is not true," Comey said"

"Asked whether Clinton's testimony that she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" was true, Comey responded, "No, there was classified material emailed."

"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices"

"Gowdy then asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

"No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned," Comey said."

Comey, under oath before Congress, says HILLARY BROKE LAWS AND LIED TO CONGRESS AND SAYS YOU'RE A LIAR!

Bwuhahahaha....

Says the poor, hapless soul that started a thread about Comey and Mueller MURDERING a witness.

And when faced with the IG obliterating your silly, batshit conspiracy about the FBI investigation into Hillary's emails, with Trump's Inspector General finding that the the FBI's conclusions were reasonable, based on law and precedent....

And the higher Mueller climbs up the ladder of Team Trump, the wilder, more elaborate and more insane your conspiracies become.
YOU ARE A PROVEN F*ING LIAR, TOO...ATTEMPTING TO DENY TRANSCRIPTS OF COMEY'S OWN TESTIMINY UNDER OATH BEFORE CONGRESS. NEITHER YOU OR FRANCO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY ANY LONGER....

Bwuhahahaha....

YOU ARE A PROVEN F*ING LIAR, TOO...ATTEMPTING TO DENY TRANSCRIPTS OF COMEY'S OWN TESTIMINY UNDER OATH BEFORE CONGRESS. NEITHER YOU OR FRANCO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY ANY LONGER....

And when faced with contradiction of your batshit conspiracy theories........you decend into panty shitting hysterics, screaming in all caps.

Your reaction demonstrates your insanity.

"Asked whether Clinton's testimony that she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" was true, Comey responded, "No, there was classified material emailed."

SKYLAR/FRANCO: 'Comey did not say that....who are you going to believe, Comey or me?'

:p

Bwuhahahaha....

And when faced with contradiction of your batshit conspiracy theories........you decent into panty shitting hysterics, screaming in all caps.

Why do you keep avoiding Vomey's own testimony under oath, LIAR?

SKYLAR/FRANCO: 'Comey did not say that....who are you going to believe, Comey or me?'

Laughing.....now I'm "Franco'? Am I part of your conspiracy now too, Tinfoil?

You're just imploding now. You've allowed the elaborate internal fiction of your conspiracy theories to drive literally insane. And as reality continues to contradict your unhinged worldview.....your fantasy responds by becoming more elaborate, more unhinged, more complex, and more insane.

Rather than the fantastically complicated fiction of your deranged mind, rather than your deep state fantasies, rather than 'coup' delusions encompassing everyone from Comey to Mueller, to the FBI to the CIA to the Justice Department to MURDERED witnesses, faked pleas, and all the thousand of imaginary participants in your fragile delusion, I have a much simpler explanation;

Trump is just a liar.

Laughing.....now I'm "Franco'? Am I part of your conspiracy now too, Tinfoil?

You're just imploding now. You've allowed the elaborate internal fiction of your conspiracy theories to drive literally insane. And as reality continues to contradict your unhinged worldview.....your fantasy responds by becoming more elaborate, more unhinged, more complex, and more insane.

Rather than the fantastically complicated fiction of your deranged mind, rather than your deep state fantasies, rather than 'coup' delusions encompassing everyone from Comey to Mueller, to the FBI to the CIA to the Justice Department to MURDERED witnesses, faked pleas, and all the thousand of imaginary participants in your fragile delusion, I have a much simpler explanation;

Trump is just a liar.
Along with Fox

Bwuhahahaha....

Actually you have no link to respected media oh, just what you heard from Rush Limbaugh or some foolishness.

Bwuhahahaha....

And when faced with contradiction of your batshit conspiracy theories........you decent into panty shitting hysterics, screaming in all caps.

Why do you keep avoiding Vomey's own testimony under oath, LIAR?
Show a news story, dumbass that agrees with you. Doesn't exist

Snowflakes refuse to read transcripts of Comey's testimony in which he testifies that Hillary lied and did break laws....so perhaps they will believe their own eyes....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=opPh9uG29cQ&ved=2ahUKEwiX-MqI1sHfAhVOhuAKHV8ZA-UQwqsBMAV6BAgLEB4&usg=AOvVaw1bp4ZNBRswsBPFmGJ7S1wz

In this exchange Gowdy gets Comey to admit that not only did Hillary break laws but that her actions showed intent...and that in Hillary's case there was a dual-track justice system in which Hillary was not only treated differently than any average citizen but was protected from prosecution for the crimes Comey admitted Hillary committed.

Gowdy points out that Obama called Hillary the most qualified person to be President since Jefferson, yet after admitting Hillary broke laws Comey stated Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

Again, in this video we see Comey testifying Hillary Clinton broke laws and lied to Congress about doing so.

There is no denying Comey's testimony under oath before Congress as seen with your own eyes ... Unless you are a complete liar separated from reality.

Last edited:
Show a news story, dumbass that agrees with you. Doesn't exist
I just did better than that - I showed the video of Comey's testimony under oath before Congress in which he proves you are a complete and utter liar.

Snowflakes refuse to read transcripts of Comey's testimony in which he testifies that Hillary lied and did break laws....so perhaps they will believe their own eyes....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=opPh9uG29cQ&ved=2ahUKEwiX-MqI1sHfAhVOhuAKHV8ZA-UQwqsBMAV6BAgLEB4&usg=AOvVaw1bp4ZNBRswsBPFmGJ7S1wz

In this exchange Gowdy gets Comey to admit that not only did Hillary break laws but that her actions showed intent...and that in Hillary's case there was a dual-track justice system in which Hillary was not only treated differently than any average citizen but was protected from prosecution for the crimes Comey admitted Hillary committed.

Gowdy points out that Obama called Hillary the most qualified person to be President since Jefferson, yet after admitting Hillary broke laws Comey stated Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

Again, in this video we see Comey testifying Hillary Clinton broke laws and lied to Congress about doing so.

There is no denying Comey's testimony under oath before Congress as seen with your own eyes ... Unless you are a complete liar separated from reality.
Hillary was not a computer expert, her security team screwed up maybe. Technical rule-breaking just like Powell and Condoleezza she just happened to be a political football for your b******* propaganda. Another phony scandal

Hillary was not a computer expert, her security team screwed up maybe. Technical rule-breaking just like Powell and Condoleezza she just happened to be a political football for your b******* propaganda. Another phony scandal
Sending and receiving classified data MARKED as classified, which Hillary did then lied about it according to Comey, does not take a Computer expert, snowflake.

At least you are now admitting Hillary broke the law - now you're just trying to agree with Comey by falsely stating as well that Hillary was just too stupid to know she was doing it.

But you are still lying by claiming Powell and Rice did the same thing, which evidence shows they did not...so you are still a liar.

Bwuhahahaha

Sending and receiving classified data MARKED as classified, which Hillary did then lied about it according to Comey, does not take a Computer expert, snowflake.

At least you are now admitting Hillary broke the law - now you're just trying to agree with Comey by falsely stating as well that Hillary was just too stupid to know she was doing it.

But you are still lying by claiming Powell and Rice did the same thing, which evidence shows they did not...so you are still a liar.

Bwuhahahaha
The only thing Powell and condi didn't do was have the beautiful Clinton server, never hacked. There is nothing there except first time the need for regulation became obvious, and You'r pathetic propaganda machine ran with it

That's right - laugh, liar, pretend you have not been busted again and again and again lying....you have no more credibility so you might as well laugh....we're all laughing at you.

Rice and Powell did not use illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted unsecured servers illegally containing top secret data, did not store their servers in the bathrooms of companies that had no appropriate security clearances, did not send/receive classified data, did not illegally refuse to comply with the FOIA and the FRA, did not obstruct justice by attempting to destroy official subpoenaed documents and files, and never lied to Congress like Hillary did.

You simply can not stop lying....

Last edited:
That's right - laugh, liar, pretend you have not been busted again and again and again lying....you have no more credibility so you might as well laugh....we're all laughing at you.

Rice and Powell did not use illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted unsecured servers illegally containing top secret data, did not store their servers in the bathrooms of companies that had no appropriate security clearances, did not send/receive classified data, did not illegally refuse to comply with the FOIA and the FRA, did not obstruct justice by attempting to destroy official subpoenaed documents and files, and never lied to Congress like Hillary did.

Yes they had their own wonderful server that was never hacked. BFD nobody cared. Except right wing propaganda machine.... And big mouth Republican Comey.

Yes they had their own wonderful server that was never hacked. BFD nobody cared. Except right wing propaganda machine.... And big mouth Republican Comey.
Neither Rice nor Powell did anything like what Hillary did, despite your continued pathetic attempts to defend Hillary by saying they did.

You have been proven to be a liar again and again and again....

Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.

Da fuck you mean "If"?

Trump IS an American Democrat. :auiqs.jpg:

The epitome of what they used to be, anyways. True story.

Another example would be Bob Graham.

iu

Forum List

Back