If Trump Wins The General Election What Will The Democrats Do?

1693405921380.png

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
Mourn the death of the Greatest Country on Earth.

Cool, another thread of violent Trump cult sore-losers making excuses for losing and then getting violent about losing.

It's so original. We just don't get enough of such threads.

Trump cultists, think about it. You're literally choosing to spend the rest of your lives whining to each other in a SafeSpace. Is that really what you want?
They are giving a glimpse of what THEY have in mind.

So a while back I asked what would happen if Trump unfairly went to prison. If he wins the cases against him and the 2024 election, will the democrats finally be defeated and we'll have our country restored? Or do you think that they're going to put up one last fight?
They would likely obstruct his agenda look for any excuse to impeach. And with Trumps mouth and thirst for vengeance I think he would give them plenty of ammo.

I do t think it will get there though. Can’t imagine anybody with Trump legal situation coming close to being elected president. He has a pot do buzz now from the primary “rebel” crew but the populace as a whole isn’t going to want somebody like that leading our country… IMO

Boy lately there's been tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes in this country that I've been reading about. Do you think that it's a sign from above? Actually God is a personal friend of mine. I just asked Him and He told me that you better believe it is.
Ah...you hear voices, eh? Too bad that anti-psychotic drugs weren't on the President's list to cost-cap.

If Trump goes to prison there won't be anything "unfair" about it.
It will be called justice.

Oh yeah what was he charged with that actually is a crime? And why has justice taken a number of years to occur only after he announced his presidential run?

you have no concept of what justice is. You want power for your side...anyway you can get it.
That's not news as such bud. It's truth and everybody know it but you media manipulated guys. But i'm not surprised you can't discern truth from media lies. you got no discenment l'il mike..and you are blind as a baby bat.

My "side" is my country.

What county? Your side can run around aimlessly in violence and chaos and the only justice and order that you care about is the kind used against the people who actually want the true crooks locked up and our freedom back. As well as our right to feel safe in our own home of the US of A. There is no country if there is no order in my book.

What county? Your side can run around aimlessly in violence and chaos and the only justice and order that you care about is the kind used against the people who actually want the true crooks locked up and our freedom back. As well as our right to feel safe in our own home of the US of A. There is no country if there is no order in my book.
You stated you would vote for a Mafia don. We already know you have no problem with a sexual abuser and someone who steals from children with cancer and wounded vets.

Forum List

Back