If Trump would become incapacitated or die while serving a 2nd term - Vance would automatically become president.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Last edited:
JD is more into playing to the extremist crazies than being sincere.

There's hardly any difference between his and Trump's agendas.

America pretty obviously needs to give the experiment with fascism a try to see if it can relieve the suffering of the working class. History tells us that it actually does work for a short period of time at least. But then it stops working, as was demonstrated in Nazi Germany.

Who but Americans knew that the situation had deteriorated so far in NC? Is that representative of the entire south?

Personally, I find that to be a very scary scenario. Vance would become an unelected president. What do you think?

Why. What specific policy can he implement as President that would concern you? What policy does he support that concerns you?

He is pro America first, pro family, anti war, anti restriction of civil liberties, pro giving Americans as much options, choice, opportunity, and prosperity as possible.

Seems to me the man has his head on straight, has the right idea about what is and is not good for America and Americans. He is untested on whether he has the courage and strength of his convictions to fight for them--Trump does that magnificently--but I have no reason to believe he would fold under pressure.

Trump's stated goal for choosing a Vice President was to choose someone knowledgeable and ready to step into the presidency should that be necessary. I was concerned when he chose Vance--not my first choice--but I didn't know JD or know a lot about him at the time. The more I watch and listen to him, though, the more I believe Trump made a very good choice.

Personally, I find that to be a very scary scenario. Vance would become an unelected president. What do you think?

You are scared of other posters, which is why you rely on your iggy list to provide the Echo Chamber you need.

No suprise that Vance would trigger you.

You are just now figuring out that the VP becomes the President if the President dies?

JD is more into playing to the extremist crazies than being sincere.

There's hardly any difference between his and Trump's agendas.

America pretty obviously needs to give the experiment with fascism a try to see if it can relieve the suffering of the working class. History tells us that it actually does work for a short period of time at least. But then it stops working, as was demonstrated in Nazi Germany.

Who but Americans knew that the situation had deteriorated so far in NC? Is that representative of the entire south?
Vance is the epitome of an empty suit. But worse.

Sounds pretty great to me. Smart, capable, proven success, young, energetic, eloquent, conservative. . What’s not to like?

If Trump would become incapacitated or die while serving a 2nd term - Vance would automatically become president.​

Holy cow. Mark this date on your calendars. This was the day that the idiot, Chief Shitting Bull, finally grasped that the Vice President is the one who becomes President upon the death of the President.

(He would become the “Acting President,” however, if the incapacity required the invocation of the 25th Amendment.)

If Trump would become incapacitated or die while serving a 2nd term - Vance would automatically become president.​

Holy cow. Mark this date on your calendars. This was the day that the idiot, Chief Shitting Bull, finally grasped that the Vice President is the one who becomes President upon the death of the President.

(He would become the “Acting President,” however, if the incapacity required the invocation of the 25th Amendment.)
IKR!!..It's like we were all asleep in jr high civics class, and needed Chief Lying Weasel to get us up to speed on presidential succession! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back