If voters are wise, they'll vote Trump.....here's why and its sad

If Hillary gets elected and both houses remain GOP, expect a Bill Clinton era of unending hearings and Hillary unable to get shit done, but co-sign on everything the GOP wants, as did Clinton with the Contract on America shit with Newt...that got us NAFTA, mass incarceration of black men, etc...nothing good at all

A Clinton win, ain't gonna get shit done, nothing....absolutely nothing but 4 years of waste and hearings. This reach across the isle shit? Really Hillary, they hate your fuckin guts more than the voters and they gonna work with you, really? Folks Hillary is not a good candidate, she should have kept her overly ambitious white ass in the senate and did her so called good will work from there.

Vote Trump, let him fuck the country up for the next 4 years and then lets see if a real true blue democrat can emerge that we can all rally and support.
I couldn't agree with you more.
When I was young and some one was caught smoking cigs', their parents would make them smoke the whole pack which would make them sick thus killing the desire to smoke . So vote for trump - let them have what is BAD for America. That Dufus will Fuck up the country and hopefully the public will come to their senses and not vote for an ass wipe like that again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and whats bad with stopping terrorist enemies , illegal aliens coming into the USA . What wrong with rebuilding USA military , building a border wall , winning the war against muslim Islamic state and a few other things . Whats wrong with Americans owning and using all the guns that their hearts desire if they can afford the guns JScene , eh ??
Rebuilding our fuckin military??? We have the largest military in the world, costliest by far, 60% of all tax dollars go to the DOD, build it for fuckin what? As for the wall, how many GOP maggots talk the shit and how's that wall doing? They all talk that shit, fool but it never ever gets done, as with Trump and as far as the war on terrorism....don't make me laugh...good luck with that shit...you people are just to fucked up in the head for words and nothing will change for you nuts, nothing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ now , now , now , calm down TRed . We will see what happen in the unlikely event that MR. Trump is elected by REAL Americans in just a few days . Until then , just keep supporting the un-american hilary , keep your shorts laundered and changed and you will be alright TRed .
Real Americans...you mean ignorant stupid clueless maggot white fucks, who are so stuck on pitiful, they're almost jokes for planet...them real Americans? Gotcha!!

If Hillary gets elected and both houses remain GOP, expect a Bill Clinton era of unending hearings and Hillary unable to get shit done, but co-sign on everything the GOP wants, as did Clinton with the Contract on America shit with Newt...that got us NAFTA, mass incarceration of black men, etc...nothing good at all

A Clinton win, ain't gonna get shit done, nothing....absolutely nothing but 4 years of waste and hearings. This reach across the isle shit? Really Hillary, they hate your fuckin guts more than the voters and they gonna work with you, really? Folks Hillary is not a good candidate, she should have kept her overly ambitious white ass in the senate and did her so called good will work from there.

Vote Trump, let him fuck the country up for the next 4 years and then lets see if a real true blue democrat can emerge that we can all rally and support.
When I was young and some one was caught smoking cigs', their parents would make them smoke the whole pack which would make them sick thus killing the desire to smoke . So vote for trump - let them have what is BAD for America. That Dufus will Fuck up the country and hopefully the public will come to their senses and not vote for an ass wipe like that again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to get 8 years of the TRUMP , hopefully you'll get so sick that you and yer ilk will end up pushin up Daisies JAMMILLENIAL err , JAMSCENE !!

If elected, I give Trump less than 6 months before voters want his head on a platter and folks you heard it hear first.
LOLOLOL. Sorry, pal I predicted that weeks ago, I'm the first!!!! Listen, I can see that moron wandering around the Missile room just itching to touch the big red button to see if it works and Boom goes the planet....LOLOLOLO

So help me, I really kinda want the guy to win...we need a Brexit moment here in this country.....white people googling Trump to see if what they voted for was actually a chimpanzie or a man
upload_2016-11-2_8-33-19.jpeg
LOLOLOLOL

Looks like T-59 finally figured something semi-worthy out, now that there is only one week til the election.............:disbelief:........
Re visit my threads...I have always hated on Hillary and the DNC for putting this sorry as white bitch up for the nod...don't second guess me and my intentions....but I will never ever vote Trump....next stupid comment?
For the next one just read your next post. See how easy this is?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and whats bad with stopping terrorist enemies , illegal aliens coming into the USA . What wrong with rebuilding USA military , building a border wall , winning the war against muslim Islamic state and a few other things . Whats wrong with Americans owning and using all the guns that their hearts desire if they can afford the guns JScene , eh ??
Rebuilding our fuckin military??? We have the largest military in the world, costliest by far, 60% of all tax dollars go to the DOD, build it for fuckin what? As for the wall, how many GOP maggots talk the shit and how's that wall doing? They all talk that shit, fool but it never ever gets done, as with Trump and as far as the war on terrorism....don't make me laugh...good luck with that shit...you people are just to fucked up in the head for words and nothing will change for you nuts, nothing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ now , now , now , calm down TRed . We will see what happen in the unlikely event that MR. Trump is elected by REAL Americans in just a few days . Until then , just keep supporting the un-american hilary , keep your shorts laundered and changed and you will be alright TRed .
Real Americans...you mean ignorant stupid clueless maggot white fucks, who are so stuck on pitiful, they're almost jokes for planet...them real Americans? Gotcha!!
No, no, no...the niggas who vote for dimocrats over and over and over and get absolutely nothing in return but the ability to step out of their doors and get shot by a neighbor. That be stupid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to get 8 years of the TRUMP , hopefully you'll get so sick that you and yer ilk will end up pushin up Daisies JAMMILLENIAL err , JAMSCENE !!

If elected, I give Trump less than 6 months before voters want his head on a platter and folks you heard it hear first.
LOLOLOL. Sorry, pal I predicted that weeks ago, I'm the first!!!! Listen, I can see that moron wandering around the Missile room just itching to touch the big red button to see if it works and Boom goes the planet....LOLOLOLO

So help me, I really kinda want the guy to win...we need a Brexit moment here in this country.....white people googling Trump to see if what they voted for was actually a chimpanzie or a man View attachment 96403LOLOLOLOL

Trump is obviously not qualified to be President ...... That's why I'm voting for him and I urge every one who hates Trump to vote for him. If 1/2 this country can't see how bad he would be as president, then let him be president and they will quickly find out how ungreat America can get. Unfortunately, Hillary is probably going to win and that means 4 more years of certain conservatives shitting their pants over anything and every thing .Hopefully she will be a total bitch. That way she might get something accomplished.

No, no, no...the niggas who vote for dimocrats over and over and over and get absolutely nothing in return but the ability to step out of their doors and get shot by a neighbor. That be stupid.
Uh, alive nigga here, haven't been shot yet....listen, go into the south into some of the white boys counties, you fucks get shot too....but stick with your bs, white boy....Trump is gonna scorch this country and like Bush blew you guys a new ass ho and made you run like little whinny bitches to a Muslim black guy, you'll wish for that chimpanzie instead of Trump, suckers!!

So help me, I really kinda want the guy to win...we need a Brexit moment here in this country.....white people googling Trump to see if what they voted for was actually a chimpanzie or a man View attachment 96403LOLOLOLOL

Trump is obviously not qualified to be President ...... That's why I'm voting for him and I urge every one who hates Trump to vote for him. If 1/2 this country can't see how bad he would be as president, then let him be president and they will quickly find out how ungreat America can get. Unfortunately, Hillary is probably going to win and that means 4 more years of certain conservatives shitting their pants over anything and every thing .Hopefully she will be a total bitch. That way she might get something accomplished.
That's why Trump must win...this country, especially white voters who are so ungrateful for what the black guy did, deserves a Trump scorched earth run....can't wait!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Go TRUMP , get that Trump vote to the polls and advise yer friends to do the same as YOU JamS !!

Scorched earth Trump policies , what scorched earth policies of Trumps are ever going to affect Americans like ME TRed ??

Uh, alive nigga here, haven't been shot yet....listen, go into the south into some of the white boys counties, you fucks get shot too....but stick with your bs, white boy....Trump is gonna scorch this country and like Bush blew you guys a new ass ho and made you run like little whinny bitches to a Muslim black guy, you'll wish for that chimpanzie instead of Trump, suckers!!
Please name a white county on a par with any black hood in America. Let's see...Chicago's got 600 dead already this year, virtually all in black hoods on the city's south and west sides. Lots of dead black thugs, which is a good thing, but unfortunately many good innocent black folks too. Do us all a favor and take lots of walks in your hood.

Forum List

Back