If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Then tell us what happens AFTERWARDS?

Are you going to round up Muslims who still attempt to worship in their homes or private enclaves? Are you going to arrest them if they keep a Koran? Are you going to need to find some way to clearly identify them so you can keep an eye on their secret activities? What are you going to do?
That is for YOU to do. That's YOUR job here. I posed the question (Notice the title ends in a QUESTION MARK ?)

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.

Yes, well you're an idiot.

We don't arrest muslims for being muslims. The French did this shit, and look what it got them.

Thank goodness, the majority of the population in this country recognize what a stupid, and dangerous, thing it is to accommodate extremism.

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

Nobody is arresting Muslims for those things. And they won't.

It's a non issue.

Of course they aren't. But we're playing with Protectionists hypothetical situation (in the OP). It would never happen, not without destroying the Constitution.

That is for YOU to do. That's YOUR job here. I posed the question (Notice the title ends in a QUESTION MARK ?)

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.

We don't arrest muslims for being muslims. The French did this shit, and look what it got them.

Thank goodness, the majority of the population in this country recognize what a stupid, and dangerous, thing it is to accommodate extremism.

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

It's a non issue.

Of course they aren't. But we're playing with Protectionists hypothetical situation (in the OP). It would never happen, not without destroying the Constitution.

Liberals will start attacking Muslims before the right does.

We have an inherent appreciation of freedom of religion.

You loons don't have the first clue what it means.

Are you going to round up Muslims who still attempt to worship in their homes or private enclaves? Are you going to arrest them if they keep a Koran? Are you going to need to find some way to clearly identify them so you can keep an eye on their secret activities? What are you going to do?

It's a non issue.

exactly correct. the left wingers are trying to say that if sharia law is banned then mosques are banned. nothing is further from the truth. but we all know that liberals do not deal in truth. their world is a world of fantasy, feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and emooooooooooooootions.

It's a non issue.

exactly correct. the left wingers are trying to say that if sharia law is banned then mosques are banned. nothing is further from the truth. but we all know that liberals do not deal in truth. their world is a world of fantasy, feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and emooooooooooooootions.
Bingo.

It's a non issue.

It has nothing to do with "feewings" and "emoootions". It's about the Constitutional protection of religion in this country. No more. No less. We prefer to leave the "feewings" to you when you protest the building of mosques, or try to pass anti-constituional laws.

Not at all. In fact Muslims can be "harmed " by being arrested for violating the Supremacy Clause & US Codes 2384 & 2385. And you're going OFF TOPIC. We're supposed to be talking about what happens AFTER the closing of the mosques, and eradication of all Korans. THAT is the TOPIC.

Okay- after the closing of mosques and eradication of all Korans, you and your fellow travellers are all arrested for violating the Constitutional rights of Americans, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

And the mosques reopen, and we import more korans- though we wouldn't ever be able to replace Thomas Jefferson's historic Koran that you burned in your own special Krystalnacht for Muslims.
Nobody is violating any Constitutional rights by closing mosques or eradicating Koran. Mosques and Korans are supremacisms over the Constitution. Nobody has a constitutional right to be supreme over the Constitution. Kids in the 5th grade know that.

Kids in 5th grade all know that Congress cannot pass any law restricting the free exercise of religion- and that is what closing houses of worship and burning religious books is.
Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution.

Indeed Mosques are houses of religion.
mosque definition meaning - what is mosque in the British English Dictionary Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online
Mosque:
a building for Islamic religious activities and worship

And of course Islam is a religion

Islam: a religion based on a belief in one God and the teaching of Muhammad:

And of course the First Amendment protects both.

And you hate that.
Want to play the link game ?

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

It's a non issue.

It has nothing to do with "feewings" and "emoootions". It's about the Constitutional protection of religion in this country. No more. No less. We prefer to leave the "feewings" to you when you protest the building of mosques, or try to pass anti-constituional laws.

Again. Nobody has tried to pass any anti-Constitutional laws.

Well, since Obamacare, and 3/4 of the crap that we've had to endure since Obama and Holder took the helm.

It's a non issue.

Again. Nobody has tried to pass any anti-Constitutional laws.

Well, since Obamacare, and 3/4 of the crap that we've had to endure since Obama and Holder took the helm.

I thought we had already determined that this is a hypothetical situation. Read the OP for clarification.

It's a non issue.

who has protested the building of mosques? the only one I know of is the proposed trophy mosque at ground zero in NYC. Yes, there was objection to that one, and rightly so.

speaking of unconstitutional laws, how about unconstitutional executive orders? Do you support obama's unconstitutional EOs?

It's a non issue.

You are violating the rules of this forum. You are harassing/trolling, by repeating the same nonsense over and over which I have repeatedly refuted. You et al are trying o derail this thread. You are a bad cop.

Not at all. In fact Muslims can be "harmed " by being arrested for violating the Supremacy Clause & US Codes 2384 & 2385. And you're going OFF TOPIC. We're supposed to be talking about what happens AFTER the closing of the mosques, and eradication of all Korans. THAT is the TOPIC.

The OP is asking QUESTIONS. YOU are supposed to be presenting answers. Not asking the same questions as the OP. Don't you know how to participate in a thread ?

It's a non issue.

You are violating the rules of this forum. You are harassing/trolling, by repeating the same nonsense over and over which I have repeatedly refuted. You et al are trying o derail this thread. You are a bad cop.

Grow up. You've refuted nothing. In fact, you don't make a lot of sense when you go on and on about the "Supremacy Clause". You set up a hypothetical situation, that will never happen and then have a tantrum when folks refuse to do what you say.

Your hypothetical situation has everything to do with both the Constitution and freedom of religion in this country. You may have started the OP but that doesn't mean you get to create new rules for it.

The OP is asking QUESTIONS. YOU are supposed to be presenting answers. Not asking the same questions as the OP. Don't you know how to participate in a thread ?

I presented answers in the form of questions because your OP is so broad.

If you can't answer them just say so.

It's a non issue.

FALSE! The Constitution has BEEN destroyed for 226 years, by allowing mosques and Korans to exist in America, in violation of the Constitution and US Codes.

The left cares about the Constitution? Since when?

obama routinely ignores it, they HATE the 2nd Amendment, completely ignore the 10th Amendment, overuse, to the point of abuse, the 14th Amendment.

That's rich.... lefties citing the Constitution.

This place is always good for a laugh if nothing else

It's a non issue.

FALSE! The Constitution has BEEN destroyed for 226 years, by allowing mosques and Korans to exist in America, in violation of the Constitution and US Codes.

This is the claim you are trying to support with a warped version of the "supremacy clause"?

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

It would imperil any religion as it would require a wholesale abandonment of the 1st amendment's protections for religion. If it could be done to Islam, it could be done to any religion.

I imagine the biggest winner in such a scenario would be militant atheists, who want to see all religion scrubbed from society. Stripping Americans of religious freedom entirely would be a powerful step in that direction.

You cannot ban the Quran, for one thing a lot of Muslims have memorised it. What you can do is show them what is wrong with it, until they realise for themselves that it cannot be the words of God.
"Until" ? And when will that be ? So far, they have been told for 1400 years, and haven't budged an inch.

There has been a lot of critical work done on the bible, but not so much on the Quran. Its now getting more attention because of the 9/11 attack. I suggest a group of scholars getting together to write a definitive literary criticism of the Quran. Some of them must be Arabic speaking, and there would need to be some with extensive knowledge of historical manuscripts. But the job could be done.

I myself have been writing criticism of the Quran since 9/11 but I am not a scholar and I cannot read the original Arabic.

It's a non issue.

Grow up. You've refuted nothing. In fact, you don't make a lot of sense when you go on and on about the "Supremacy Clause". You set up a hypothetical situation, that will never happen and then have a tantrum when folks refuse to do what you say.

Your hypothetical situation has everything to do with both the Constitution and freedom of religion in this country. You may have started the OP but that doesn't mean you get to create new rules for it.
What doesn't "make a lot of sense" ? That the Supremacy Clause says "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States....shall be the supreme law of the land ? And for your edification, I didn't create this "rule". The founding fathers did.

And none of this has anything to do with religion. See Post # 186.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back