If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

To start with, it would violate the Constitution.

Honesty about what Islam is and teaches is a far better idea. Obama needs to quite lying. We need to be honest about the acts of the Warlord Muhammad, the foundation of conquest that Islam is built on, and the provisions of the Koran encouraging murder, rape, and slavery.

Decent Muslims have already rejected these parts of Islam, if Islam is to survive, all Muslims must reject these tenets.
Quite the contrary, it violates the Constitution (Article 6, section 2) for the mosques to be in operation, and for Korans to be available.

Quite contrary- what you are proposing violates the First Amendment of the Constitution.

I am reporting you for harassment, based on your continual repitition of words which have been refuted about 10 times in this thread. Do you expect somebody to just go back & forth on this with you ? Thtat's not how forums work, You are in violation.

What a whiny baby.

You just can't handle the truth

Quite contrary- what you are proposing violates the First Amendment of the Constitution.
Reported

Whiny Baby.

Who hates the Constitution.

Not at all. In fact Muslims can be "harmed " by being arrested for violating the Supremacy Clause & US Codes 2384 & 2385. And you're going OFF TOPIC. We're supposed to be talking about what happens AFTER the closing of the mosques, and eradication of all Korans. THAT is the TOPIC.
I've already told you what the Supremacy Clause is. I'll reiterate: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." It has nothing to do with religion. The only way you could make this work is if there were some Muslims trying to base state laws on shari'ah, like how many Christians are trying to force Bible-based laws on their states.

Terrorism and conspiracy to commit terrorism are crimes. Attempting to overthrow the legitimate government of this nation is a crime. Believing in a religion that holds world domination as a future goal is not. It's not illegal to be a Communist either, and Communism ultimately advocates the replacement of the various governments with a global state as well. What is illegal is acting or attempting to act on these beliefs. USC 2384* and USC 2385** would only apply to those actually doing so.

*"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

**"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof — Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons."
What are you babbling about ? I didn't say the Supremacy clause has anything to do with religion. It has to do with supremacisms (of which Islam is one) and it bans them. Simple as that. And Islam is also in violation of the US Codes you posted (2384 & 2385) Everyone knows that.

No one but you and some hardcore xenophobes 'know' that.

Supremacy Clause Wex Legal Dictionary Encyclopedia LII Legal Information Institute

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Your version of the Supremacy clause is just an excuse for religious persecution and for violating the First Amendment- and has nothing to do with the Supremacy Clause.

Can't you read ? See Posts 96 & 108. What a strange thread. I give you information. You ignore it, and continue to post false stuff, that I have repeatedly corrected.

The Constittuion does protect the right of belonging to a religion, and the law can punish people who violate that right and bring harm to people.
Which means it can punish Islam which violates that right and brings harm to people.
Which means if you harm Muslims for being Muslims, you can be prosecuted.
Not at all. In fact Muslims can be "harmed " by being arrested for violating the Supremacy Clause & US Codes 2384 & 2385. And you're going OFF TOPIC. We're supposed to be talking about what happens AFTER the closing of the mosques, and eradication of all Korans. THAT is the TOPIC.

Okay- after the closing of mosques and eradication of all Korans, you and your fellow travellers are all arrested for violating the Constitutional rights of Americans, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

And the mosques reopen, and we import more korans- though we wouldn't ever be able to replace Thomas Jefferson's historic Koran that you burned in your own special Krystalnacht for Muslims.
Nobody is violating any Constitutional rights by closing mosques or eradicating Koran. Mosques and Korans are supremacisms over the Constitution. Nobody has a constitutional right to be supreme over the Constitution. Kids in the 5th grade know that.

Quite the contrary, it violates the Constitution (Article 6, section 2) for the mosques to be in operation, and for Korans to be available.

I am reporting you for harassment, based on your continual repitition of words which have been refuted about 10 times in this thread. Do you expect somebody to just go back & forth on this with you ? Thtat's not how forums work, You are in violation.

What a whiny baby.

Reported

Whiny Baby.

Why would you say "hates the Constitution",?...... when I am speaking in DEFENSE of it

The Constittuion does protect the right of belonging to a religion, and the law can punish people who violate that right and bring harm to people.
Which means it can punish Islam which violates that right and brings harm to people.

Okay- after the closing of mosques and eradication of all Korans, you and your fellow travellers are all arrested for violating the Constitutional rights of Americans, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned.

And the mosques reopen, and we import more korans- though we wouldn't ever be able to replace Thomas Jefferson's historic Koran that you burned in your own special Krystalnacht for Muslims.
Nobody is violating any Constitutional rights by closing mosques or eradicating Koran. Mosques and Korans are supremacisms over the Constitution. Nobody has a constitutional right to be supreme over the Constitution. Kids in the 5th grade know that.

Kids in 5th grade all know that Congress cannot pass any law restricting the free exercise of religion- and that is what closing houses of worship and burning religious books is.

What a whiny baby.

Reported

Whiny Baby.

Why would you say "hates the Constitution",?...... when I am speaking in DEFENSE of it

Not in the slightest- you hate the Constitution and the First Amendment in particular.

Of course it does. That's part of what the Supremacy clause does (and the main thing it does) And yes, it also talks about federal and state law. So what ? :laugh: That doesn't mean it doesn't say what it says about the Constitution being the supreme law of the land (thereby banning all supremacisms)
Is the text I posted not the full version? Would you like to post the complete text?

I've already told you what the Supremacy Clause is. I'll reiterate: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." It has nothing to do with religion. The only way you could make this work is if there were some Muslims trying to base state laws on shari'ah, like how many Christians are trying to force Bible-based laws on their states.

Terrorism and conspiracy to commit terrorism are crimes. Attempting to overthrow the legitimate government of this nation is a crime. Believing in a religion that holds world domination as a future goal is not. It's not illegal to be a Communist either, and Communism ultimately advocates the replacement of the various governments with a global state as well. What is illegal is acting or attempting to act on these beliefs. USC 2384* and USC 2385** would only apply to those actually doing so.

*"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

**"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof — Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons."
What are you babbling about ? I didn't say the Supremacy clause has anything to do with religion. It has to do with supremacisms (of which Islam is one) and it bans them. Simple as that. And Islam is also in violation of the US Codes you posted (2384 & 2385) Everyone knows that.

Supremacy Clause Wex Legal Dictionary Encyclopedia LII Legal Information Institute

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Your version of the Supremacy clause is just an excuse for religious persecution and for violating the First Amendment- and has nothing to do with the Supremacy Clause.
The supremacy of the constitution over all other, is clearly stated in the Supremacy clause. It is not a "version". Would you say that it is a "version" of 24 hour periods, to call the nights dark, and the days light ?

Then tell us what happens AFTERWARDS?

Are you going to round up Muslims who still attempt to worship in their homes or private enclaves? Are you going to arrest them if they keep a Koran? Are you going to need to find some way to clearly identify them so you can keep an eye on their secret activities? What are you going to do?
That is for YOU to do. That's YOUR job here. I posed the question (Notice the title ends in a QUESTION MARK ?)

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.

Yes, well you're an idiot.

We don't arrest muslims for being muslims. The French did this shit, and look what it got them.

Thank goodness, the majority of the population in this country recognize what a stupid, and dangerous, thing it is to accommodate extremism.

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

What a whiny baby.

Reported

Whiny Baby.

Not in the slightest- you hate the Constitution and the First Amendment in particular.
I am speaking in DEFENSE of the Constitution, and YOU hate it, and the Supremacy Clause in particular.

Of course it does. That's part of what the Supremacy clause does (and the main thing it does) And yes, it also talks about federal and state law. So what ? :laugh: That doesn't mean it doesn't say what it says about the Constitution being the supreme law of the land (thereby banning all supremacisms)
Is the text I posted not the full version? Would you like to post the complete text?
I posted it a long time ago in this thread. Try reading it.

Page 8, Post # 75.

Are you going to round up Muslims who still attempt to worship in their homes or private enclaves? Are you going to arrest them if they keep a Koran? Are you going to need to find some way to clearly identify them so you can keep an eye on their secret activities? What are you going to do?
That is for YOU to do. That's YOUR job here. I posed the question (Notice the title ends in a QUESTION MARK ?)

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.
You sound like you're babbling too. I don't even know what on earth you're saying. Look, it's simple, Any religion, any cult, any ideology could be banned, if, like Islam, it is supremacist.

Ok. I'm beginning to think this is a troll OP. You asked: What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

I told you what I felt would be the effect. Now I'm asking you - how would you enforce your ban (because that is what it is) - what criminal penalties would your hyperthetical scenario incur? How would you prevent people from hiding and using secret Korans or ordering online? You're criminalizing a religion so how do you enforce it and why do you think criminalizing it would "reform" it when the majority of it's adherents do not support or engage in violent extremism? I'm assuming that is what you seek to reform?

What a whiny baby.

Reported

Whiny Baby.

I am speaking in DEFENSE of the Constitution, and YOU hate it, and the Supremacy Clause in particular.

You're obsessed with a misguided idea of the "supremacy clause" and destroying the Constitution in the process.

The supremacy of the constitution over all other, is clearly stated in the Supremacy clause. It is not a "version". Would you say that it is a "version" of 24 hour periods, to call the nights dark, and the days light ?
This is true. That's what it's about. Please tell us what you think it says, and where it mentions banning supremacist religions.

Kids in 5th grade all know that Congress cannot pass any law restricting the free exercise of religion- and that is what closing houses of worship and burning religious books is.
Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution.

Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution.

Indeed Mosques are houses of religion.
mosque definition meaning - what is mosque in the British English Dictionary Thesaurus - Cambridge Dictionaries Online
Mosque:
a building for Islamic religious activities and worship

And of course Islam is a religion

Islam: a religion based on a belief in one God and the teaching of Muhammad:

And of course the First Amendment protects both.

And you hate that.

Whiny Baby.

You're obsessed with a misguided idea of the "supremacy clause" and destroying the Constitution in the process.
Quite the contrary. You seem to want to reinvent the Supremacy clause to how you would like it to be. (to allow a supremacism to be supreme over the Constitution)

You have invented an interpretation the Supremacy clause that no one accepts or believes.

Your version of the Supremacy clause is just an excuse for religious persecution and for violating the First Amendment- and has nothing to do with the Supremacy Clause

Yes, well you're an idiot.

We don't arrest muslims for being muslims. The French did this shit, and look what it got them.

Thank goodness, the majority of the population in this country recognize what a stupid, and dangerous, thing it is to accommodate extremism.

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

Nobody is arresting Muslims for those things. And they won't.

It's a non issue.

Forum List

Back