If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Nobody is arresting Muslims for those things. And they won't.

It's a non issue.

exactly correct. the left wingers are trying to say that if sharia law is banned then mosques are banned. nothing is further from the truth. but we all know that liberals do not deal in truth. their world is a world of fantasy, feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and emooooooooooooootions.

It has nothing to do with "feewings" and "emoootions". It's about the Constitutional protection of religion in this country. No more. No less. We prefer to leave the "feewings" to you when you protest the building of mosques, or try to pass anti-constituional laws.
You are violating the rules of this forum. You are harassing/trolling, by repeating the same nonsense over and over which I have repeatedly refuted. You et al are trying o derail this thread. You are a bad cop.

Grow up. You've refuted nothing. In fact, you don't make a lot of sense when you go on and on about the "Supremacy Clause". You set up a hypothetical situation, that will never happen and then have a tantrum when folks refuse to do what you say.

Your hypothetical situation has everything to do with both the Constitution and freedom of religion in this country. You may have started the OP but that doesn't mean you get to create new rules for it.
What doesn't "make a lot of sense" ? That the Supremacy Clause says

says what?

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

It's a non issue.

exactly correct. the left wingers are trying to say that if sharia law is banned then mosques are banned. nothing is further from the truth. but we all know that liberals do not deal in truth. their world is a world of fantasy, feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and emooooooooooooootions.

It has nothing to do with "feewings" and "emoootions". It's about the Constitutional protection of religion in this country. No more. No less. We prefer to leave the "feewings" to you when you protest the building of mosques, or try to pass anti-constituional laws.

Again. Nobody has tried to pass any anti-Constitutional laws.

Well, since Obamacare, and 3/4 of the crap that we've had to endure since Obama and Holder took the helm.

I thought we had already determined that this is a hypothetical situation. Read the OP for clarification.

The left cares about the Constitution? Since when?

obama routinely ignores it, they HATE the 2nd Amendment, completely ignore the 10th Amendment, overuse, to the point of abuse, the 14th Amendment.

That's rich.... lefties citing the Constitution.

This place is always good for a laugh if nothing else

Exactly, lol.

Why would we want to shut down Mosques?

Keep 'em open. When the spam hits the fan, we'll know where to find our least loyal citizens (2% of them voted for McCain).

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

It's a non issue.

You are violating the rules of this forum. You are harassing/trolling, by repeating the same nonsense over and over which I have repeatedly refuted. You et al are trying o derail this thread. You are a bad cop.

Your hypothetical situation has everything to do with both the Constitution and freedom of religion in this country. .
Post # 186 answered this (along with about 2 dozen other ones). You're a derailer.

Grow up. You've refuted nothing. In fact, you don't make a lot of sense when you go on and on about the "Supremacy Clause". You set up a hypothetical situation, that will never happen and then have a tantrum when folks refuse to do what you say.

Your hypothetical situation has everything to do with both the Constitution and freedom of religion in this country. You may have started the OP but that doesn't mean you get to create new rules for it.
What doesn't "make a lot of sense" ? That the Supremacy Clause says

says what?
Huh ???????

It's a non issue.

Your hypothetical situation has everything to do with both the Constitution and freedom of religion in this country. .
Post # 186 answered this (along with about 2 dozen other ones). You're a derailer.

Post 186 is just link spam. Not an actual argument.

That show you have no credibility. You don't even know what's in those links. Can you tell us what one says about Italy ?

Nobody is violating any Constitutional rights by closing mosques or eradicating Koran. Mosques and Korans are supremacisms over the Constitution. Nobody has a constitutional right to be supreme over the Constitution. Kids in the 5th grade know that.
Not in real America, they don't.

I am speaking in DEFENSE of the Constitution, and YOU hate it, and the Supremacy Clause in particular.
One, no you are not, and, two, those of us who righteously correcting you love the Constitution.

Last edited:

That show you have no credibility. You don't even know what's in those links. Can you tell us what one says about Italy ?

Apparently, neither do you. As you're not quoting an argument. You're simply spamming links.

If you have an argument to make, make it. But link spam isn't an argument. Its an excuse for one.

Looniest sstatement of the day is "Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution."

The workings of Protectionist's mind should lead to its renaming as Projectionist. What a strange little critter is he.

Nobody is violating any Constitutional rights by closing mosques or eradicating Koran. Mosques and Korans are supremacisms over the Constitution. Nobody has a constitutional right to be supreme over the Constitution. Kids in the 5th grade know that.

So all that's necessary to eliminate an entire religion is to 'call' it supremacists over the constitution?

Then any religion is on the menu. Radical atheists would be doing a jig. And their sights would be set on Christianity as the next 'purge'.

It's a non issue.

Bullshit. You loons seriously maintain that posting supporting evidence (multiple links to multiple sites that support the poster's commentary) is *spam*. You ridicule educated posters who submit verification that their views are supported and accepted....it just floors me. It used to be just a couple of you guys did this, but it's becoming a theme.

It proves you're uneducated ignorami who have no clue what the hell you're talking about. In the world of *ideas* and *debate* the objective is to support your claim by providing outside sources that concur and show the reason behind it. It isn't just to spout off about your OWN PERSONAL reasons for believing something.

You reject fact and reality, supplant it with propaganda and fantasy, and then pretend facts are *spam*.

Looniest sstatement of the day is "Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution."

The workings of Protectionist's mind should lead to its renaming as Projectionist. What a strange little critter is he.

Our law recognizes Islam as a religion. And mosques as places of worship.

Protectionist disagrees. Who gives a shit?

Last edited:
You cannot ban the Quran, for one thing a lot of Muslims have memorised it. What you can do is show them what is wrong with it, until they realise for themselves that it cannot be the words of God.
"Until" ? And when will that be ? So far, they have been told for 1400 years, and haven't budged an inch.

There has been a lot of critical work done on the bible, but not so much on the Quran. Its now getting more attention because of the 9/11 attack. I suggest a group of scholars getting together to write a definitive literary criticism of the Quran. Some of them must be Arabic speaking, and there would need to be some with extensive knowledge of historical manuscripts. But the job could be done.

I myself have been writing criticism of the Quran since 9/11 but I am not a scholar and I cannot read the original Arabic.
You don't need to read Arabic. Many Arabic readers have read the translated versions and confirmned them to be valid. Scholars aren't needed either. They've been reporting on the Koran for years. I;ll give you a partial scoop on it right now, right here. >>

Mass Genocide - 8:12.......9:5......9:123.........+ many more suras

Wife-Beating - 4:34

Rape - 4:24, ......23:1-6,.......70:29-30

Pedophilia - 65:4

Slavery - 33:50........23:5-6.......8:69......24:32

Bullshit. You loons seriously maintain that posting supporting evidence (multiple links to multiple sites that support the poster's commentary) is *spam*. You ridicule educated posters who submit verification that their views are supported and accepted....it just floors me. It used to be just a couple of you guys did this, but it's becoming a theme.

It proves you're uneducated ignorami who have no clue what the hell you're talking about. In the world of *ideas* and *debate* the objective is to support your claim by providing outside sources that concur and show the reason behind it. It isn't just to spout off about your OWN PERSONAL reasons for believing something.

You reject fact and reality, supplant it with propaganda and fantasy, and then pretend facts are *spam*.
Shut up fool. I've been posting all through this thread, 90% of it without links. You're talking like an idiot.

Our law recognizes Islam as a religion. And mosques as places of worship.

Protectionist disagrees. Who gives a shit?
YOU DO. That's why you're here.

Forum List

Back