If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Start on the Christians...fair is fair!

Looniest sstatement of the day is "Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution."

The workings of Protectionist's mind should lead to its renaming as Projectionist. What a strange little critter is he.

Our law recognizes Islam as a religion. And mosques as places of worship.

Protectionist disagrees. Who gives a shit?
YOU DO. That's why you're here.

Not enough to close so much as a window at a mosque. Let alone purge our nation of an entire religion based on your personal opinion.

We're not destroying religious liberty in the US because you don't like Islam.

I agree, however, we must not allow pockets of sharia law anywhere in the USA. We must demand that every person in this country be subject to US law and nothing else..

Every person in the U.S. is subject to U.S. law.

If anyone wants to subject them to internal religious authority- like Jewish religious law, Mormon religious law or Shariah law to deal with disputes within their own religious community- well that is no different than if the Shriners decide amongst themselves to use an arbiter to decide disputes between neighbors.

But if you try to stone your adulterous wife in accordance with Sharia Law .....

Or if you try to deprive any U.S. citizen of their rights based on religious laws, I have a real problem with that. It's unConstitutional AND unAmerican.

Our law recognizes Islam as a religion. And mosques as places of worship.

Protectionist disagrees. Who gives a shit?

Not enough to close so much as a window at a mosque. Let alone purge our nation of an entire religion based on your personal opinion.

I agree, however, we must not allow pockets of sharia law anywhere in the USA. We must demand that every person in this country be subject to US law and nothing else..

If anyone wants to subject them to internal religious authority- like Jewish religious law, Mormon religious law or Shariah law to deal with disputes within their own religious community- well that is no different than if the Shriners decide amongst themselves to use an arbiter to decide disputes between neighbors.

But if you try to stone your adulterous wife in accordance with Sharia Law .....

Or if you try to deprive any U.S. citizen of their rights based on religious laws, I have a real problem with that. It's unConstitutional AND unAmerican.

Of course- U.S. law is always supreme.

There are precedents where religious groups use religious law to settle internal disputes- and as long as those do not break any laws they are no different than hiring an arbiter to resolve a dispute.

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.

Yes, well you're an idiot.

We don't arrest muslims for being muslims. The French did this shit, and look what it got them.

Thank goodness, the majority of the population in this country recognize what a stupid, and dangerous, thing it is to accommodate extremism.

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

Nobody is arresting Muslims for those things. And they won't.

It's a non issue.

exactly correct. the left wingers are trying to say that if sharia law is banned then mosques are banned. nothing is further from the truth. but we all know that liberals do not deal in truth. their world is a world of fantasy, feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and emooooooooooooootions.

Yet Redfish and Kosher- two of our most outspoken 'Conservatives'

Never respond to Protectionist's actual bizarre unconstitutional posts.

They just complain as usual about liberals.

Its almost like Protectionist and his thread don't exist and they only see liberals' posting in a vacuum.

if you have watched my posts, I take issue with all radicals from all political spectrums. When P says that islam is not a religion, he is full of shit. But what you need to realize is that in muslim countries islam is the religion AND the law. Sharia law comes from the Koran, it is religious law. There are no secular muslim countries.

when you claim that there is no movement to bring sharia law to the US, you are either uninformed or naive. The stated goal of radical muslims is to bring sharia to the entire world through force.

Apparently neither you or obama realize that reality.

There are precedents where religious groups use religious law to settle internal disputes- and as long as those do not break any laws they are no different than hiring an arbiter to resolve a dispute.

you are technically correct, but very naive

you are technically correct, but very naive

I am both technically correct, and much, much better informed than you.

We don't arrest muslims for being muslims. The French did this shit, and look what it got them.

Thank goodness, the majority of the population in this country recognize what a stupid, and dangerous, thing it is to accommodate extremism.

Speaking of idiots - you didn't read what I posted did you? In his proposed scenario Mosques would be shut down and Korans banned. So are you going to arrest Muslims for having a Koran? For worshipping in other places? Where exactly is this scenario going?

It's a non issue.

exactly correct. the left wingers are trying to say that if sharia law is banned then mosques are banned. nothing is further from the truth. but we all know that liberals do not deal in truth. their world is a world of fantasy, feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings, and emooooooooooooootions.

Its almost like Protectionist and his thread don't exist and they only see liberals' posting in a vacuum.

if you have watched my posts, I take issue with all radicals from all political spectrums. When P says that islam is not a religion, he is full of shit. But what you need to realize is that in muslim countries islam is the religion AND the law. Sharia law comes from the Koran, it is religious law. There are no secular muslim countries.

when you claim that there is no movement to bring sharia law to the US, you are either uninformed or naive. The stated goal of radical muslims is to bring sharia to the entire world through force.

Indonesia is a secular Muslim country.

It's a non issue.

I have never claimed that there are those who would want Sharia law in the U.S.- but there is virtually no such 'movement' within the United States.

And that is because the Constitution both protects Muslims from legal discrimination, and prevents Muslims from imposing legal discrimination.

A 'Muslim' country would mean a country ruled by Islamic law- so your statement is correct in that sense- but there are Muslim majority countries with no Sharia law, and with civil, not religious courts- Turkey is the example that comes to mind, though the current PM is certainly trying to undue Attaturk's work at making it a secular country.

Let make this simple:

Is there anyone- on either the right or the left- which agrees with Protectionist's bizarre claims about the "Supremacy Clause" and agrees that it would be constitutional to bulldoze every mosque and burn every koran in America?

Anyone?

Let make this simple:

Is there anyone- on either the right or the left- which agrees with Protectionist's bizarre claims about the "Supremacy Clause" and agrees that it would be constitutional to bulldoze every mosque and burn every koran in America?

Anyone?
Not that I've seen, no.

One, no such law as wished for by Protectionist will occur.

The law perfectly permits internal contract laws by willing individuals, whether secular or religious, as long as it does not violate the Constitution.

You cannot ban the Quran, for one thing a lot of Muslims have memorised it. What you can do is show them what is wrong with it, until they realise for themselves that it cannot be the words of God.
"Until" ? And when will that be ? So far, they have been told for 1400 years, and haven't budged an inch.

There has been a lot of critical work done on the bible, but not so much on the Quran. Its now getting more attention because of the 9/11 attack. I suggest a group of scholars getting together to write a definitive literary criticism of the Quran. Some of them must be Arabic speaking, and there would need to be some with extensive knowledge of historical manuscripts. But the job could be done.

I myself have been writing criticism of the Quran since 9/11 but I am not a scholar and I cannot read the original Arabic.
You don't need to read Arabic. Many Arabic readers have read the translated versions and confirmned them to be valid. Scholars aren't needed either. They've been reporting on the Koran for years. I;ll give you a partial scoop on it right now, right here. >>

Mass Genocide - 8:12.......9:5......9:123.........+ many more suras

Wife-Beating - 4:34

Rape - 4:24, ......23:1-6,.......70:29-30

Pedophilia - 65:4

Slavery - 33:50........23:5-6.......8:69......24:32

You check out the Bible? It's all in there.

Since so many posters are changing the subject of the thread, and not answering the question of the OP, and we're not getting any moderation to handle it, I will disregard all the OFF TOPIC nonsense, and proceed to try to answer my own questions.

One thing I think will likely happen if/whenever the Supremacy Clause and US Codes laws begin to be enforced, is that Muslims who have immigrated to the US will begin to return back to their homelands. Well, this would be a welcome relief, since these Muslims should absolutely never have been allowed to immigrate into the US in the first place, and bring their crazy culture here, and then start demanding that Americans adhere to it too (Islamization).

Many of them perhaps cannot return to their homelands, but instead might leave the US and go to other countries, more willing to tolerate their intolerance (like UK, Canada, France, Denmark). This would be a a step in the right direction, but with Muslim ass-kissers like Obama, Jarrett, Kerry et al in power, unfortunately, this isn't likely to happen anytime soon. Instead, Islamists will continue to Islamize. Dangerous Muslim terrorists will continue to be released from Gitmo (so they can return to the battlefield and kill Americans), and mosques will continue to operate acting as terrorism factories.

Last edited:
One, your OP is idiotic.

Two, SCOTUS and US Codes will not be perverted to your standard.

The OP is nothing but the delusional nonsense of an insignificant, feeble-minded bigot.

Another result of the enforcement of our protective laws, would be the end of the rampant use of the courts by Islamist and terrorist organizations to force the American people to accept their unAmerican, immoral, and illegal ways of living. Probably no Islamization tactic has been more effective by Islamist ad terrorist organiztions than litigation. Here is a list of court cases >>

Court Cases The Investigative Project on Terrorism

One, your OP is idiotic.

Two, SCOTUS and US Codes will not be perverted to your standard.
More rhetorical, hot air, with no specific, factual subtance to support it. Ho hum. This is kind of like the airhead guys who show up at a party or nightclub in a large group, offer nothing, and do nothing but F-k the event up.

It's a non issue.

I challenge you to show how I am "full of shit" that Islam is not a religion, when most people around the world don't accept Islam to be a religion, including some nations (ex. Italy)

Forum List

Back