If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

"Until" ? And when will that be ? So far, they have been told for 1400 years, and haven't budged an inch.

There has been a lot of critical work done on the bible, but not so much on the Quran. Its now getting more attention because of the 9/11 attack. I suggest a group of scholars getting together to write a definitive literary criticism of the Quran. Some of them must be Arabic speaking, and there would need to be some with extensive knowledge of historical manuscripts. But the job could be done.

I myself have been writing criticism of the Quran since 9/11 but I am not a scholar and I cannot read the original Arabic.
You don't need to read Arabic. Many Arabic readers have read the translated versions and confirmned them to be valid. Scholars aren't needed either. They've been reporting on the Koran for years. I;ll give you a partial scoop on it right now, right here. >>

Mass Genocide - 8:12.......9:5......9:123.........+ many more suras

Wife-Beating - 4:34

Rape - 4:24, ......23:1-6,.......70:29-30

Pedophilia - 65:4

Slavery - 33:50........23:5-6.......8:69......24:32

You check out the Bible? It's all in there.
"The Bible" isn't relevant to Christians. Only the Pope and New Testament are, and they don't advocate these vile things that the Koran does. Stop lying.
So you are a perverse type of Christian, just as jihadists are to Islam.
CHALLENGE > Upon WHAT do you base that weird statement ? For once, provide some basis for your yammering.

No, Protectionist, you have to prove that the OP is correct.

It is in fact anti-American.
I HAVE proved it, In Post # 75. And another poster proved it too, where he posted the text of US Codes 2384 & 2385. PROVED. Lock, stock, & barrel. But you have proved absolutely NOTHING.

Troll bigot thread. Really. Islam, is the biggest troll of all. Burn people to death, cut off heads. But get pissed off about that? Post you dislike of that? Torn to bits. I hate Islam. Piddly mealy mouthed bunch of faggots.

Idiot bigot troll thread.

UnAmerican too.
CHALLENGE >> Justify that.

Everything you say you believe is the opposite of what real Americans stand for.
CHALLENGE > Justify that.

You believe in imposing a totalitarian state. That's as unAmerican as it gets.
No. I believe in stopping a totalitarian state (AKA Islam) and doing that by Enforcing US law (properly)

No, Protectionist, you have to prove that the OP is correct.

It is in fact anti-American.
I HAVE proved it, In Post # 75. And another poster proved it too, where he posted the text of US Codes 2384 & 2385. PROVED. Lock, stock, & barrel. But you have proved absolutely NOTHING.
You have proved nothing, merely given us your premise and misanalyzed, as has been pointed out, the Constitution and US Codes.

You have, in fact, proved you don't know what you are talking about.

UnAmerican too.

Everything you say you believe is the opposite of what real Americans stand for.

No. I believe in stopping a totalitarian state (AKA Islam) and doing that by Enforcing US law (properly)
Islam is not jihadism, and you are not an authority on Constitutional or American law.

There has been a lot of critical work done on the bible, but not so much on the Quran. Its now getting more attention because of the 9/11 attack. I suggest a group of scholars getting together to write a definitive literary criticism of the Quran. Some of them must be Arabic speaking, and there would need to be some with extensive knowledge of historical manuscripts. But the job could be done.

I myself have been writing criticism of the Quran since 9/11 but I am not a scholar and I cannot read the original Arabic.
You don't need to read Arabic. Many Arabic readers have read the translated versions and confirmned them to be valid. Scholars aren't needed either. They've been reporting on the Koran for years. I;ll give you a partial scoop on it right now, right here. >>

"The Bible" isn't relevant to Christians. Only the Pope and New Testament are, and they don't advocate these vile things that the Koran does. Stop lying.

Christian? Is he? Is that what he claims? How embarrassing for real Christians.
CHALLENGE >> Justify that. Upon WHAT do you base that statement, Mr. hit and run jobber. ?

UnAmerican too.

I guess it's just too bad that you don't understand law. Your opinions of law don't matter.

CHALLENGE >> Justify that. Upon WHAT do you base that statement, Mr. hit and run jobber. ?
You are reported again for SPAMING and TROLLING your own thread. Your silly OP has been competently rebuked and you defrocked as any sort of authority on t he subject.

Your opinion on law has been proven wrong.

Islam is not jihadism, and you are not an authority on Constitutional or American law.
Every American with even an 8th grade education, is enough of an "authority" on Constitutional or American law, to know what the Supremacy Clause means, and how Islam violates it (as well as 2384 & 2385)

I guess it's just too bad that you don't understand law. Your opinions of law don't matter.
What doesn't matter is your baseless, silly, laughable, ad hominem attacks.

I believe people who espouse hatred and intolerance, for what ever reason, are doomed to burn in hell for eternity. I can only pray for the salvation of your eternal soul, which is in considerable jeopardy right now. You should read your bible a little more carefully.

Troll bigot thread. Really. Islam, is the biggest troll of all. Burn people to death, cut off heads. But get pissed off about that? Post you dislike of that? Torn to bits. I hate Islam. Piddly mealy mouthed bunch of faggots.

Well said, very eloquent indeed.

I believe people who espouse hatred and intolerance, for what ever reason, are doomed to burn in hell for eternity. I can only pray for the salvation of your eternal soul, which is in considerable jeopardy right now. You should read your bible a little more carefully.
You mihgt try taking your own advice. It is Islam that is the intolerance. And the Supremcy Clause is the intolerance of that ILLEGAL intolerance. You state the word "intolerance" as if it was supposed to automaticall be thought of as a bad thing.
EARTH TO LIMINAL: In US law, we have tons of intolerance. > for illegal things like supremacy, murder, wife-beating, slavery, sex discrimination, rape, pedophilia, etc (all of which is advocated, if not commanded, in the Koran)

So now you praised a post that just ridiculed you, and all the other Islamapologists in this thread. You are lost.

Actually, Islam is jihadism. It is supremacy over the Constitution, and the enactment of an Islamic state (the pure goal of jihad)

Court Cases The Investigative Project on Terrorism

So now you praised a post that just ridiculed you, and all the other Islamapologists in this thread. You are lost.

Based on this response I have to ask: Which motivates your thoughts more, dishonesty or stupidity?

Jizya. Look it up. Muslims actually TAX non Muslims for living in their countries. It is a fact. And, Islam doesn't deem NON muslims as innocent. therefore, They can blow the hell out of us, and chop off our heads and not feel any guilt. That is were is Islam is coming from. Just so that you know. We may not be at war with Islam, but they are with us. Really.

You mihgt try taking your own advice. It is Islam that is the intolerance. And the Supremcy Clause is the intolerance of that ILLEGAL intolerance. You state the word "intolerance" as if it was supposed to automaticall be thought of as a bad thing.
EARTH TO LIMINAL: In US law, we have tons of intolerance. > for illegal things like supremacy, murder, wife-beating, slavery, sex discrimination, rape, pedophilia, etc (all of which is advocated, if not commanded, in the Koran)

Not much of a Christian, are you.

Forum List

Back