If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

No I don't think we need to close down mosques, but we do need to monitor them for hate speech against others, and evidence of radicalism.
True, of course, but that requires massive resources that America is under great strain already having to fight the global jihad. And since Islam is unconstitutional and has been illegal by the the Supremacy clause + 2 US Codes, why tolerate it at tremendous expense to ourselves.

Again the question is what happens after the shut down ?

Desolate religious addicts roam the streets like drug addicts looking for that next high...
They could convert to Christianity. A good move.

hitler was christian.
hitler-a-muslim.jpg

View attachment 36973

Evidence Mounting That Hitler Was A Muslim and Practiced Islam sharia unveiled

There is no reputable evidence that Hitler converted to Islam or indeed strongly followed any religion. He dabbled in many picking and choosing what he liked for his master race society. Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We don't need to close mosques.

We need to strictly monitor our borders, and deport people who are here illegally. We also need to stop allowing our PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES to give preferential treatment to foreign nationals.

And the Constitution very clearly says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

My 'liberal teachers' (which actually was a conservative former Marine) taught me the Constitution well- and what you are proposing is nothing more than pissing on the Bill of Rights.
ALREADY REFUTED REPEATEDLY.
Your opinion, Protectionist, is fictitious, period.

True, of course, but that requires massive resources that America is under great strain already having to fight the global jihad. And since Islam is unconstitutional and has been illegal by the the Supremacy clause + 2 US Codes, why tolerate it at tremendous expense to ourselves.

Again the question is what happens after the shut down ?
Desolate religious addicts roam the streets like drug addicts looking for that next high...
They could convert to Christianity. A good move.

hitler was christian.
hitler-a-muslim.jpg

View attachment 36973

Evidence Mounting That Hitler Was A Muslim and Practiced Islam sharia unveiled

You are not being honest. You changed the word from Lord to allah.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word you post?

I found that quote in a list of quotes from that book and the word at the end of the sentence is Lord not Allah.

Here you can read a lot of the quotes from that book at the link below. hitler was a far right extremist christian and no amount of lies from you will change it.

You've done what all far right wingers do. If they don't like the honest truth, they lie. Which is what you're doing.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikiquote

Here's another quote from hitler:
Hitler a Christian?

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

SOURCE: Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Thanks for exposing that fraud :)

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

To start with, it would violate the Constitution.

Honesty about what Islam is and teaches is a far better idea. Obama needs to quite lying. We need to be honest about the acts of the Warlord Muhammad, the foundation of conquest that Islam is built on, and the provisions of the Koran encouraging murder, rape, and slavery.

Decent Muslims have already rejected these parts of Islam, if Islam is to survive, all Muslims must reject these tenets.
Quite the contrary, it violates the Constitution (Article 6, section 2) for the mosques to be in operation, and for Korans to be available.

We don't need to close mosques.

We need to strictly monitor our borders, and deport people who are here illegally. We also need to stop allowing our PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES to give preferential treatment to foreign nationals.

I work for a public university - we don't give perferential treatment to foreign natoinals :dunno:

Doesn't matter as this is unconstitutional. You have a legally protected right to be Muslim and observe the non-violent aspects of Islam.
NO you do NOT have a legally protected right to be Muslim. .

Yes- every American has the Constitutionally protected right to be a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew or a Mormon or a Buddhist or a Janist or whatever religion that American chooses to follow.

You happen to believe that you can avoid that by arbitrarily declaring a religion is not a religion.
Can't you read ? See Posts 96 & 108. What a strange thread. I give you information. You ignore it, and continue to post false stuff, that I have repeatedly corrected.

The Constittuion does protect the right of belonging to a religion, and the law can punish people who violate that right and bring harm to people.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

My 'liberal teachers' (which actually was a conservative former Marine) taught me the Constitution well- and what you are proposing is nothing more than pissing on the Bill of Rights.
You post is not even an opinion. You state no specifics. You say nothing about Constitution (Article 6, section 2), and you just post hot air rhetoric. You defeat yourself, period.

Doesn't matter as this is unconstitutional. You have a legally protected right to be Muslim and observe the non-violent aspects of Islam.
NO you do NOT have a legally protected right to be Muslim. And since the Muslim ideology (masquerading as a religion) is supremacist, it is therefore unconstitutional/illegal.

Just because you don't believe a religion is not a religion does mean it's not. It's legally protected under the Constitution of this country along with your own faith.
FALSE! NOTHING that is supremacist (including religions) is protected under the Constitution, and all supremacisms (religions or whatever are banned by the Supremacy clause).

Then you're going to have to ban a bunch of religions including your own.

Hitler wasn't a Christian in any way, shape or form. He courted the church in order to achieve power.

Then he imprisoned and killed Bishops, and removed clergy from the Protestant churches if they refused to adopt Nazi symbolism and dogma.

"A number of ministers were arrested over the week-end for expressing open opposition from their pulpits..."

They were speaking out against the "Mueller program" which forced church leaders to swear an oath of fealty to Hitler, or be jailed. The objective was to place Hitler above God in their dogma.

Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Yes- every American has the Constitutionally protected right to be a Muslim or a Christian or a Jew or a Mormon or a Buddhist or a Janist or whatever religion that American chooses to follow.

You happen to believe that you can avoid that by arbitrarily declaring a religion is not a religion.
Can't you read ? See Posts 96 & 108. What a strange thread. I give you information. You ignore it, and continue to post false stuff, that I have repeatedly corrected.

The Constittuion does protect the right of belonging to a religion, and the law can punish people who violate that right and bring harm to people.
Which means it can punish Islam which violates that right and brings harm to people.

You post is not even an opinion. You state no specifics. You say nothing about Constitution (Article 6, section 2), and you just post hot air rhetoric. You defeat yourself, period.
No, your fictitious belief about the Article is false. Because you say everyone else, including law and its findings, is simply a stupid statement ungrounded in fact.

NO you do NOT have a legally protected right to be Muslim. And since the Muslim ideology (masquerading as a religion) is supremacist, it is therefore unconstitutional/illegal.

Just because you don't believe a religion is not a religion does mean it's not. It's legally protected under the Constitution of this country along with your own faith.
FALSE! NOTHING that is supremacist (including religions) is protected under the Constitution, and all supremacisms (religions or whatever are banned by the Supremacy clause).

No. I know of no religion in America that is supermacist.

Which means it can punish Islam which violates that right and brings harm to people.
Which means if you harm Muslims for being Muslims, you can be prosecuted.

Your term and definition of that word has no meaning in law.

No, your fictitious belief about the Article is false. Because you say everyone else, including law and its findings, is simply a stupid statement ungrounded in fact.
Post doesn't make sense. Speak English.

Hey, aren't you the poster who got busted changing a Hitler quote to try to argue he was Muslim?

Yeah, that's all we need to hear from a liar.

Next ...

Neither do I.

Post doesn't make sense. Speak English.
It's clear to those who can think clearly and constructively.

Your opinion is not fact in law, merely a bunch of words meaning nothing.

Forum List

Back