If we don’t fix the black fatherless rate there is no Point reforming the police department

NYS Law, as Of Jan 1, 2020...If someone smashes the window of a store, a police officer must hand them a summons to appear in court to pay a fine; the officer is not allowed to stop the burglary.
Yes, this is for real.
Yes, this is absurd.

The OP's claim was " If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away...".

I think the law you quoted above is stupid. But it doesn't answer my question about who is advocating violent criminals being allowed to walk.
Gov Andrew Cuomo removed 82 categories of Assault from NYS's Laws; I don't know the specifics.
But we are talking Assault.

I found an article talking about Cuomo removing the 5 year statute of limitations on accusation of rape in the 2nd and 3rd degree.

But nothing about him removing 82 categories of assault from the state's laws. My last search was "Gov Cuomo passed law to remove 82 categories of assault laws".
Lots of reforms are needed. In social welfare also.

Yes there are a lot of reforms needed. In the criminal justice system, the welfare system and the tax system.
For many years areas controlled by Progs for the longest periods did nothing. And the public school system needs reforms. It has to get tougher. It has to throw problem/violent students out. The curriculums need to be upgraded and trade courses need to be upgraded and improved.

The removal of trade schools and vocational classes was a huge mistake.
The trade schools were pointless when trespassers were getting those jobs.
But the retarded Liberals and greedy neo-Cons love cheap labor.

Before white liberals started paying black women to have babies out of wedlock, black out of wedlock births were relatively rate:

One study of 19th-century slave families (Herbert Gutman, "The Black Family in Slavery and Freedom: 1750-1925") found that in up to three-fourths of the families, all the children had the same mother and father. In New York City in 1925, 85 percent of kin-related black households were double-headed. In fact, "Five in six children under the age of six lived with both parents."

Both during slavery and as late as 1920, a black teen-age girl raising a child without a man was rare among blacks. Gutman, also found in analyzing data on black families in Harlem between 1905 and 1925 that only 3 percent of all families "were headed by a woman under 30."

Scholar and columnist Thomas Sowell found: "Going back a hundred years, when blacks were just one generation out of slavery, we find that census data of that era showed that a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. This fact remained true in every census from 1890 to 1940."

A CRIME IS A CRIME.
If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away, than crime will sky rocket in the black community, if we are advocating for no bail nationwide, or not pulling over driving law breakers, we are going to see again what crime skyrocket in the black community.

why are you advocating this democrats?

That was the intended outcome of the democrat "Great Society"!

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
No, it was not the intended outcome of the "Great Society". Malcolm X just wanted more.
"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again. "

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years.”

LBJ

Johnson was no fan of Blacks. I think he had a deeper understanding of the ramifications than you give him credit for.
I agree, but Johnson did what he thought was necessary whether a fan or not. A President must do what is best for his country, and we sure as hell don't have that now.

Are you saying that LBJ's policy of paying women to have babies out of wedlock is what's "best for the country"?

I haven't seen anyone advocate for violent criminals to just walk away.
No but you sure do vote for the very people who have kept the fatherless blacks from achieving in the US. You should be madder than hell about your Demoncraps, but like a good sheep you , lie all the time that they, Demoncraps are just for the people...Did you see those scums bending a arthritic Knee to make you think they like you? Bwaaahhhaaaa, they hate your stinking guts, because they love seeing you burn cities and kill each other.

Do you think George if born in a traditional family would of been a better father figure himself , if he had a father to bring him up responsibly? Thank a liberal for his death.
How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families
The majority of black babies are being born to single mothers—a prescription for a life of poverty and crime. And despite the warnings that have sounded off loudly for over half a century, Democrats have done nothing to stop blacks, their most steadfast constituents, from having babies they can’t take care of. This problem has perpetuated itself for generations, producing generational poverty among blacks.

I vote for them? Think again. I have not voted for a democrat. Ever.
Nice of you to not answer the question about George not following the liberal playbook. Why is it liberals hate to have a rational conversation?

I am happy to engage in discussion. But when you spend more time arguing that I am a liberal democrat than you do discussing the topic, it seems more and more of a waste of time.

Do I think George Floyd would have had a different, and probably better, life is he had come from an intact family? Probably so. But how do we legislate that? Do we make it illegal for unmarried people to have sex? Do we force a woman to stay in an abusive relationship?

How do we make sure black children have fathers?
By not voting for the very people who destroy family values. I guess you arent smart enough to realize this.

Exactly.

Whatever you subsidize, you get more of.

In this video, a happily married woman explains how a welfare caseworker encouraged her to get divorced so she could receive more government benefits:

A CRIME IS A CRIME.
If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away, than crime will sky rocket in the black community, if we are advocating for no bail nationwide, or not pulling over driving law breakers, we are going to see again what crime skyrocket in the black community.

why are you advocating this democrats?

That was the intended outcome of the democrat "Great Society"!

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
No, it was not the intended outcome of the "Great Society". Malcolm X just wanted more.
"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again. "

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years.”

LBJ

Johnson was no fan of Blacks. I think he had a deeper understanding of the ramifications than you give him credit for.
I agree, but Johnson did what he thought was necessary whether a fan or not. A President must do what is best for his country, and we sure as hell don't have that now.

Are you saying that LBJ's policy of paying women to have babies out of wedlock is what's "best for the country"?
Did I say that?

NYS Law, as Of Jan 1, 2020...If someone smashes the window of a store, a police officer must hand them a summons to appear in court to pay a fine; the officer is not allowed to stop the burglary.
Yes, this is for real.
Yes, this is absurd.

The OP's claim was " If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away...".

I think the law you quoted above is stupid. But it doesn't answer my question about who is advocating violent criminals being allowed to walk.
Gov Andrew Cuomo removed 82 categories of Assault from NYS's Laws; I don't know the specifics.
But we are talking Assault.

I found an article talking about Cuomo removing the 5 year statute of limitations on accusation of rape in the 2nd and 3rd degree.

But nothing about him removing 82 categories of assault from the state's laws. My last search was "Gov Cuomo passed law to remove 82 categories of assault laws".
Lots of reforms are needed. In social welfare also.

Yes there are a lot of reforms needed. In the criminal justice system, the welfare system and the tax system.

oh? is that our problem? Of all the "systems"----
I have seen in NY----the most successful one seemsto
be the welfare system. The criminal justice system
NEEDS MORE ROOM. The tax system ??? too much property tax? ------they city needs money

Forum List

Back