If we don’t fix the black fatherless rate there is no Point reforming the police department

If I hear democrats praise criminals any more . lol

I haven't seen anyone advocate for violent criminals to just walk away.
What do you do differently to a violent criminal?

How about show where anyone has suggested that we allow violent criminals to walk away?
Remember OJ?

Was OJ allowed to walk away? Or was he tried and somehow aquitted? Though lord knows he murdered those two people.
I addressed your question. Yes, many people did suggest that we allow a violent criminal walk away, and they were mostly black.

How about show where anyone has suggested that we allow violent criminals to walk away?
Remember OJ?

Was OJ allowed to walk away? Or was he tried and somehow aquitted? Though lord knows he murdered those two people.
Have you seen the bail laws in in these communities?

I have----it's RAMPANT. A bitch tried to shiv hubby.
She did manage to cut the hand he raised to protect his eye, The cops were horrified (hubby is 80 and severely crippled) She was booked but the prosecutor FLED because of the current DI BLASIO policies. She walked
That would be an example of prosecutorial brutality to his position and to the people.

NO!! it is an example of a prosecutor carrying out the policies of his BOSS the Mayor of NY Billy Joseph Stalin Diblasio

Remember OJ?

I addressed your question. Yes, many people did suggest that we allow a violent criminal walk away, and they were mostly black.

I remember some black celebrating OJ's aquittal, but I don't remember anyone suggesting he be allowed to walk without a trial.

Remember OJ?

No, I have not. Is there some part of the bail system you don't like?

And if the criminal is arrested and posts bail, I would hardly call that "letting them walk". Are violent black criminals given bail more often?

Remember OJ?

And if the criminal is arrested and posts bail, I would hardly call that "letting them walk". Are violent black criminals given bail more often?
You don’t know much do you

I have----it's RAMPANT. A bitch tried to shiv hubby.
She did manage to cut the hand he raised to protect his eye, The cops were horrified (hubby is 80 and severely crippled) She was booked but the prosecutor FLED because of the current DI BLASIO policies. She walked
That would be an example of prosecutorial brutality to his position and to the people.

NO!! it is an example of a prosecutor carrying out the policies of his BOSS the Mayor of NY Billy Joseph Stalin Diblasio

Then I would suggest voting him out of office.

Remember OJ?

What do you mean? I mean, I get the attempt at an insult. But what does the bail system have to do with your claims?

Remember OJ?

What do you mean? I mean, I get the attempt at an insult. But what does the bail system have to do with your claims?
Anything under 750 dollars you won’t be held or arrested in some cities

Remember OJ?

Got a link for that? And are they violent criminals, as you claimed?

Remember OJ?

Google is your friend

A CRIME IS A CRIME.
If we are advocating allowing violent criminals just walk away, than crime will sky rocket in the black community, if we are advocating for no bail nationwide, or not pulling over driving law breakers, we are going to see again what crime skyrocket in the black community.

why are you advocating this democrats?

Nobody has advocated what you pretend exist.

You read about Seattle today?

You fuckers are going insane.

Remember OJ?

Research it for yourself.

Remember OJ?

I remember some black celebrating OJ's aquittal, but I don't remember anyone suggesting he be allowed to walk without a trial.
So you meant walk away without a trial, cuz believe me, OJ walked even though he was guilty as hell and his entire defense was based on racism.

Remember OJ?

Google is your friend

You made the claim. It is up to you to provide backup.

But either way, it does nothing to prove your claim that people are advocating for violent criminals being allowed to walk.

NYS Law, as Of Jan 1, 2020...If someone smashes the window of a store, a police officer must hand them a summons to appear in court to pay a fine; the officer is not allowed to stop the burglary.
Yes, this is for real.
Yes, this is absurd.

Forum List

Back