If we don’t have protected sovereign borders, should USA keep our nukes?

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022
I’m sitting here thinking what the future holds if the ppl incharge of our nukes don’t believe we have a country. Or a Constitution.
We are allowing low iq ppl to raise in ranks based on skin color, sex, identity. A lower class of civilization will have their fingers on our nukes soon.
Nancy Pelosi used our National Guard to protect her border at the Capital. But won’t use the military to protect our sovereign borders? How do we not have active coups?

Well let's see, the Ukraine was convinced to give up their nukes

And Gaddafi in Libya gave up his nuke quest to the West

I think this answers the question as to whether you should give up your nukes.

I’m sitting here thinking what the future holds if the ppl incharge of our nukes don’t believe we have a country. Or a Constitution.
We are allowing low iq ppl to raise in ranks based on skin color, sex, identity. A lower class of civilization will have their fingers on our nukes soon.
Nancy Pelosi used our National Guard to protect her border at the Capital. But won’t use the military to protect our sovereign borders? How do we not have active coups?
Try crossing the border and see what happens if you think there is no protection. There are laws against using the military to do civilian jobs at the border but since you are not an American living in America how could you know that you are ignorant of such.

• Banned
Try crossing the border and see what happens if you think there is no protection. There are laws against using the military to do civilian jobs at the border.
Thousands of dollars in cash, free iPhone for a year, A plane ride to anywhere I want to go in America, free healthcare free housing, free food, free Uber rides.. Our veterans don’t even get that

• Banned
Well let's see, the Ukraine was convinced to give up their nukes

And Gaddafi in Libya gave up his nuke quest to the West

I think this answers the question as to whether you should give up your nukes.
It doesn’t.. you want AOC with her finger on the trigger? You want some low iq black from hati as president because diversity has their finger on the trigger?

Thousands of dollars in cash, free iPhone for a year, A plane ride to anywhere I want to go in America, free healthcare free housing, free food, free Uber rides.. Our veterans don’t even get that
I do, you must not have served.

It doesn’t.. you want AOC with her finger on the trigger? You want some low iq black from hati as president because diversity has their finger on the trigger?
it is not a trigger and it takes more than one to launch.

You can request a plane ride for free? You’re an interesting Commie troll lol
I am a two-time honorably discharged US Army veteran who thinks your stupid dumb ass is a nobody, a useless pencil-necked geek that talks shit because that is all you know.
Yes, you can get a free military hop plane you stupid son of a dumbass.
We can insult all day since that is all you have besides ignorance.

I am a two-time honorably discharged US Army veteran who thinks your stupid dumb ass is a nobody, a useless pencil-necked geek that talks shit because that is all you know.
Yes, you can get a free military hop plane you stupid son of a dumbass.
We can insult all day since that is all you have besides ignorance.
You’re a loser pot head who uses my welfare payments to feed your drug addiction. Take a hike you commie troll

You’re a loser pot head who uses my welfare payments to feed your drug addiction. Take a hike you commie troll
I don't get welfare but thanks for proving your ignorance once again you tiny-brained wiper of other people's bottoms, it just goes along with the rest of the stupid shit you spew about the US that you are piss ignorant about.
I get free food from growing it right next to my weed so be jelly.

The low IQ clowns are the morons on the Right. Just about the only demographic segment of the population you're winning are white guys without college educations.

😂

The low IQ clowns are the morons on the Right. Just about the only demographic segment of the population you're winning are white guys without college educations.

😂
how’s AOC College education working out for her lol

Sounds like ‘Conspiracy Theories’ not ‘Current Events’.

Forum List

Back