If we don’t have protected sovereign borders, should USA keep our nukes?

She destroyed 30,000 high paying jobs for her community 🤣🤣 she’s a retard
You mean she didn't give into the demands from a giant corporation to provide it with a tax friendly haven as it held a bidding war between districts and communities to see which leader could sell out to them more?

You clowns really should figure out if you are for or against being corporate America's salad tossers.

I’m sitting here thinking what the future holds if the ppl incharge of our nukes don’t believe we have a country. Or a Constitution.
We are allowing low iq ppl to raise in ranks based on skin color, sex, identity. A lower class of civilization will have their fingers on our nukes soon.
Nancy Pelosi used our National Guard to protect her border at the Capital. But won’t use the military to protect our sovereign borders? How do we not have active coups?
Have you ever been outside the US?

You mean she didn't give into the demands from a giant corporation to provide it with a tax friendly haven as it held a bidding war between districts and communities to see which leader could sell out to them more?

You clowns really should figure out if you are for or against being corporate America's salad tossers.
Call it what you want. Some ethnicities are just really stupid

Call it what you want. Some ethnicities are just really stupid
I did just call it what I wanted you fucking clown. You want to advocate for tossing the salad of corporate America, even as they spit in your face and cancel you from their platforms then be my guest. 😂

I did just call it what I wanted you fucking clown. You want to advocate for tossing the salad of corporate America, even as they spit in your face and cancel you from their platforms then be my guest. 😂
I’m for deregulation to bring down large corps.

Exactly. That's why you're a fucking moron. 😄
You know the same regulations they put on large corps they put on small business right? And the large corps can afford the fees which pushes the small man out.. right? Hav enough thought about this?

Forum List

Back