If we don’t have protected sovereign borders, should USA keep our nukes?

I’m sitting here thinking what the future holds if the ppl incharge of our nukes don’t believe we have a country. Or a Constitution.
We are allowing low iq ppl to raise in ranks based on skin color, sex, identity. A lower class of civilization will have their fingers on our nukes soon.
Nancy Pelosi used our National Guard to protect her border at the Capital. But won’t use the military to protect our sovereign borders? How do we not have active coups?
This post is rated retarded.jpg

I’m sitting here thinking what the future holds if the ppl incharge of our nukes don’t believe we have a country. Or a Constitution.
We are allowing low iq ppl to raise in ranks based on skin color, sex, identity. A lower class of civilization will have their fingers on our nukes soon.
Nancy Pelosi used our National Guard to protect her border at the Capital. But won’t use the military to protect our sovereign borders? How do we not have active coups?
Wow, you sittin in the swallow end of the gene pool.

Well let's see, the Ukraine was convinced to give up their nukes

And Gaddafi in Libya gave up his nuke quest to the West

I think this answers the question as to whether you should give up your nukes.

The nukes in the Ukraine were Russian.

Libya never had nukes.

So....

You know the same regulations they put on large corps they put on small business right? And the large corps can afford the fees which pushes the small man out.. right? Hav enough thought about this?
Again you show your total lack of knowledge on the subject you discuss. It's why you make dumb ass blanket statements and avoid talking particulars. Not only do large and small businesses face many different forms of regulations small businesses can face different regulations from other small businesses depending on what type of business you are. I'll give you an example. My business is courier company, a lot like Uber and Lyft but instead of transporting people we transport labs for various Healthcare systems. One of the contracts we have is with a lab company that used to employ their own drivers to do their pick ups from various hospitals and clinics. Problem was that because they were a Healthcare company and not a transportation networking company like we are their drivers were considered employees. They had to insure them as drivers and provide them Healthcare, overtime and paid leave and all that. As a TNC I don't have to do that. My only actual employees are my dispatchers, my drivers are considered independent contractors. They use their own vehicles and pay their own insurance, they don't get paid sick leave but they can work whenever they feel like because I'mnot technically their boss and they can set whatever kind of work schedule they like. There's all sorts of different regulations that affect different sorts of business for different reasons and until you stop being ignorant on the subject and instead discover the context for why you'll remain hopelessly ignorant.

Again you show your total lack of knowledge on the subject you discuss. It's why you make dumb ass blanket statements and avoid talking particulars. Not only do large and small businesses face many different forms of regulations small businesses can face different regulations from other small businesses depending on what type of business you are. I'll give you an example. My business is courier company, a lot like Uber and Lyft but instead of transporting people we transport labs for various Healthcare systems. One of the contracts we have is with a lab company that used to employ their own drivers to do their pick ups from various hospitals and clinics. Problem was that because they were a Healthcare company and not a transportation networking company like we are their drivers were considered employees. They had to insure them as drivers and provide them Healthcare, overtime and paid leave and all that. As a TNC I don't have to do that. My only actual employees are my dispatchers, my drivers are considered independent contractors. They use their own vehicles and pay their own insurance, they don't get paid sick leave but they can work whenever they feel like because I'mnot technically their boss and they can set whatever kind of work schedule they like. There's all sorts of different regulations that affect different sorts of business for different reasons and until you stop being ignorant on the subject and instead discover the context for why you'll remain hopelessly ignorant.
I’m not reading your uneducated babble. A regulation on Walmart is a regulation on the small business. From the sprinkler system to the material they have in a wall is it fireproof.. etc etc.. I was banging this Asian broad.. she used her hard earned money to open up a tea shop in the busiest part of my city.. because of the regulations she couldn’t open up during the busiest time to make the money for the bad season.. instead she had to open up during the bad season.. she was close within months because of government regulations.. You don’t know what you’re talking about your pecker head

I’m not reading your uneducated babble. A regulation on Walmart is a regulation on the small business. From the sprinkler system to the material they have in a wall is it fireproof.. etc etc.. I was banging this Asian broad.. she used her hard earned money to open up a tea shop in the busiest part of my city.. because of the regulations she couldn’t open up during the busiest time to make the money for the bad season.. instead she had to open up during the bad season.. she was close within months because of government regulations.. You don’t know what you’re talking about your pecker head
I know you can't name the regulation or effectively argue why someone with a small business should be allowed to risk their employees burning to death in a way a large corporation shouldn't.

I know you can't name the regulation or effectively argue why someone with a small business should be allowed to risk their employees burning to death in a way a large corporation shouldn't.
A person has a choice to go into that place or not.. shouldn’t be up to the government

A person has a choice to go into that place or not.. shouldn’t be up to the government
No. Endangering the public because you don't have enough money for fire safety is not what we're doing as a society anymore. Tough tits.

No. Endangering the public because you don't have enough money for fire safety is not what we're doing as a society anymore. Tough tits.
Ok commie troll take a hike we know you’re anti freedom views now

Ok commie troll take a hike we know you’re anti freedom views now
If not wanting people to die in a fire and not wanting fire to spread from your irresponsibly run business over to mine is being a commie then I guess I'm a raging commie. You're still never going to convince anyone letting fires rage because you can't be bothered with a sprinkler system is about FREEDOM! 😄

Last edited:
What is really scary is how our Nuclear Readiness team and many ranks within the Pentagon were purged and replaced under Obama, under false pretenses like "hundreds of people cheated on on exam". That is like Hitler's gradual replacing of Germany's civil servants with loyal SS operatives. Before the Nazis truly came to power their political strategy for taking over was a similar play.

Lol, ya we should hand them over to you commie Russian ducks immediately. Hilarious we should hand them over activated that is.

Lol, ya we should hand them over to you commie Russian ducks immediately. Hilarious we should hand them over activated that is.
Being in Russias hands are better then democrats hands

Forum List

Back