If we go to a hot war with China and reinstitute the draft, women must be drafted.

ACTUALLY.....

There must be NO draft of men until REPARATIONS have been made to the millions of men who were drafted whilst women were not. Cash? There's not enough. Rather make a new draft applicable ONLY to women until a number equal to that of men previously drafted has been equalled

Absent that there is NO SOCIAL JUSTICE!

Wait! what about trannies?

For each one flip a coin - heads they're female therefore must be drafted. Tails? they're exempt.

I am uncomfortable with us telling women they cannot perform just as well as men in the military.

Women must be drafted or it violates their civil rights.

The military should actually be a perfect slice of the nation.

WOMEN 51%
MEN 49%

A representation of the population is only fair.

Its misogynist and frankly fascist for anyone to claim women should not be drafted for war.

We also must have transgendered Americans. If transgendered Americans are not allowed to be drafted, its transphobic and denying their existence.

Even those with bone spurs?

Medical exemptions should still exist, but women must be drafted….otherwise we have lost our way with equal rights.

This seems like an easy no brainer of equality.

If you oppose this, youhate women.

Pregnant people should not be drafted…I will agree that should be one of the medical waivers.

Men can get pregnant, so men could avoid being drafted by getting pregnant, I suppose.

Well, considering the fact that when the last draft was instituted, women weren't allowed to serve in combat roles, but now they are. They serve on warships, are fighter pilots, and serve on the front lines. All of those are places that women were previously denied to serve until around the early to mid 90's.

Now? They can serve in combat units, and have done fairly well as far as being able to integrate into those units.

If there is a draft again, I'm pretty sure that they will be drafted alongside the men, as they can serve in just about every billet that a man can.

Pregnant people should not be drafted…I will agree that should be one of the medical waivers.

Men can get pregnant, so men could avoid being drafted by getting pregnant, I suppose.

In the Navy, if a woman became pregnant while stationed with a forward deployed unit (ship), they were immediately transferred back to a shore station INCONUS. So yeah, I would agree that if a woman is pregnant, she should be exempt until 6 months after she gives birth for the draft.

Its straight up unconstitutional to treat men and women differently.

I cannot legally place an employment ad and say ONLY MEN MAY APPLY.

Same thing with the draft.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE THE SAME. THEY MUST BE TREATED THE SAME.

1663794299480.png

Libtard women make Great cannon fodder.....

Almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service.

It’s important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in a sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth. Then, they would be examined for mental, physical, and moral fitness by the military before being deferred or exempted from military service or inducted into the Armed Forces.

A CHART of who must register is also available in PDF.

This isnt who we are. This is SEXIST. Why is this ONLY FOR MEN?

MISOGYNIST AS FUCK ALL!

I mean, this a no brainer for everyone, right?

Women and men are the same…so they should all be drafted to go to war.

EVERY MAN AND WOMAN FROM 18 to 30 should be drafted for war with China.
You are consummate moron.

Any war with Chine would be over, win or lose, before the first draftee hits recruit training, which will have to be expanded on a scale never seen since WWII.

The Air Force, Navy, and Space Force have ONE recruit training base each and the Marines have a whopping two. The Army has four.

Almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service.

It’s important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in a sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth. Then, they would be examined for mental, physical, and moral fitness by the military before being deferred or exempted from military service or inducted into the Armed Forces.

A CHART of who must register is also available in PDF.

This isnt who we are. This is SEXIST. Why is this ONLY FOR MEN?

MISOGYNIST AS FUCK ALL!
Get Congress to change the law! Oh. wait! They tried and the bill was defeated.

ACTUALLY.....

There must be NO draft of men until REPARATIONS have been made to the millions of men who were drafted whilst women were not. Cash? There's not enough. Rather make a new draft applicable ONLY to women until a number equal to that of men previously drafted has been equalled

Absent that there is NO SOCIAL JUSTICE!

Wait! what about trannies?

For each one flip a coin - heads they're female therefore must be drafted. Tails? they're exempt.
Dang right... me... I want Forty Mules and an Acre... :cool:

Forum List

Back