If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

i know donny is a treasonous rat fucker & you are in a cult.
Joe Biden sold our country out to our enemies, but you dont give two shits about it. You are perfectly fine with it so long as he isnt caught on video tape confessing to it. No evidence short of that will get you to admit the obvious.

Joe Biden sold our country out to our enemies, but you dont give two shits about it.

i want proof. plain & simple. put up or stfu.

You are perfectly fine with it so long as he isnt caught on video tape confessing to it.

there has to be something, SOMETHING that would be a lead.

but so far ... nada.

evidence short of that will get you to admit the obvious.

lol.... so, how long b4 jack smith nails donny for the 2nd time?

or fani willis gets him?

so many indictments ... so many trials being scheduled...........

i want proof. plain & simple. put up or stfu.

there has to be something, SOMETHING that would be a lead.

but so far ... nada.

lol.... so, how long b4 jack smith nails donny for the 2nd time?

or fani willis gets him?

so many indictments ... so many trials being scheduled...........
What is "proof" in your eyes?

First off, of course, he should grant himself a full and complete Presidential Pardon for all federal crimes he may have committed, if any.
Would you like Biden to do that, for himself, tomorrow?

1st person witness' are best ... but also pics, audio, & yes,
video.

the same level that is undeniably slamming yer chosen one.
Oh, well then youre in luck. On Monday Devon Archer is going to testify to personally witnessing Joe involved in DOZENS of business meetings with Hunter, among other things. There is also a secret witness who will be revealed. I have no idea what "witness X" is going to say, but im guessing its very very bad for Joe.

On Tuesday youll be here rejecting every word of the witnesses, so spare me your lies. Nothing will get you to admit Joe is corrupt short of a video tape, only because you wouldnt be able to deny it anymore.

Would you like Biden to do that, for himself, tomorrow?
Poor analysis. From you, of course, that’s redundant. Remember the premise? It was if Trump gets re-elected after being convicted.

The analog would only arise if Brandon loses the bid for a second term. Gets indicted. Goes to trial and gets convicted. And then he manages to then get a second term.

Oh, well then youre in luck. On Monday Devon Archer is going to testify to personally witnessing Joe involved in DOZENS of business meetings with Hunter, among other things. There is also a secret witness who will be revealed. I have no idea what "witness X" is going to say, but im guessing its very very bad for Joe.

On Tuesday youll be here rejecting every word of the witnesses, so spare me your lies. Nothing will get you to admit Joe is corrupt short of a video tape, only because you wouldnt be able to deny it anymore.

:popcorn:

funny that it is gonna be a closed door thingy ... why not do it all in the open? what's the problemo???

He should rise above his personal feelings of anger and betrayal and dedicate every waking moment of his second term to getting done everything the swamp sought to avoid.

First off, of course, he should grant himself a full and complete Presidential Pardon for all federal crimes he may have committed, if any.

Second, he should review the cases of all 1/6 participants who have already been convicted. He can selectively pardon some or simply commute the sentences of some others. (It is possible that a couple of them deserved to be convicted and also got fair sentences. Leave those cases untouched.)

He should resolve the Russian war against Ukraine within 24 hours.

He should abrogate US policy on Taiwan and recognize them as a sovereign nation entirely separate from the Peoples’ Republic of China. This, of course, cannot be done unilaterally. But it’s time to say the magic words and get the Senate to work on ratifying any negotiated treaty along those lines.

With the help of the American people, it’s possible to take control of the House AND the Senate. If that takes place, then it’s also time to have Congress get out of the business of passing omnibus acts consisting of different matters. Congress should also get out of the business ofnpassing “continuing spending resolutions.”

Once that’s in place, start passing funding bills properly. One bill for the Air Force. Another for the Army. Etc. One funding bill for the Department of Education (cut enormously as it gets phased out). One funding bill for the FBI. Maybe as part of a proposed reorganization of that out of control agency. One funding bill for the Department of Justice. A separate funding bill for the court system.

So much to do. So little time.

Poor analysis. From you, of course, that’s redundant. Remember the premise? It was if Trump gets re-elected after being convicted.

The analog would only arise if Brandon loses the bid for a second term. Gets indicted. Goes to trial and gets convicted. And then he manages to then get a second term.
I see.

That's why in one post you say.....First off, of course, he should grant himself a full and complete Presidential Pardon for all federal crimes he may have committed, if any.
Then in the next post you say.....Poor analysis. From you, of course, that’s redundant. Remember the premise? It was if Trump gets re-elected after being convicted.

LOL at you trying to defend your obvious different positions/stances.
No surprise here.

I see.

That's why in one post you say.....First off, of course, he should grant himself a full and complete Presidential Pardon for all federal crimes he may have committed, if any.
Then in the next post you say.....Poor analysis. From you, of course, that’s redundant. Remember the premise? It was if Trump gets re-elected after being convicted.

LOL at you trying to defend your obvious different positions/stances.
No surprise here.
Again, you dumb ass, go with the premise.

If you had the ability to follow along, you wouldn’t confirm what a brainless jackass you are.

Again, you dumb ass, go with the premise.

If you had the ability to follow along, you wouldn’t confirm what a brainless jackass you are.
I followed correctly.
Like Colonel Jessup in "A Few Good Men"
Why the two different stories?

Then in the next post you say.....

It's impossible for you to admit you fucked up, so the best you can offer is an attack.
I accept your surrender.

I followed correctly.
Like Colonel Jessup in "A Few Good Men"
Why the two different stories?

Then in the next post you say.....

It's impossible for you to admit you fucked up, so the best you can offer is an attack.
I accept your surrender.
You’re still an idiot.

The premise was if Trump gets re-elected.

The answer would include a first act of pardoning himself for any federal crimes he may have committed.

Your idiotic faux “gotchya” a question would therefore require that Brandon had been convicted OR that he admit that he had committed federal crimes.

Sorry you can’t follow along,

You’re a retard.

By the way, I already know that scumbags like you wouldn’t like it if Trump issued himself a pardon. That’s ok. I fully understand. I also wouldn’t like it if your dementia-ridden scumbag, Potato, gave himself a pardon.

So what? It’s only you. And you’re nothing.

Probably. That’s how it goes with political persecution instead of actual fidelity to law and Justice.

You do realize your Potato is a sitting President; don’t you?
Political Persecution...LOLLOL....what trump started 8 years ago....Lock Her Up.
........and he continues today.
Too bad POS45 couldn't actually find ANY evidence to persecute his rivals.
He's squealing though, daily, and you whine about Political Persecution.

Your side needs to get their act together.
The Honorable Jack Smith thinks your side is gonna lose in Court.

Yea, I've said it over and over, "Feel Free to indict Biden ONCE he leaves office."

Yup, feel free to indict Biden once he leaves office.
Nobody is above the law.

So what? It’s only you. And you’re nothing.

Probably. That’s how it goes with political persecution instead of actual fidelity to law and Justice.

You do realize your Potato is a sitting President; don’t you?
Reading Comprehension is a weakness with BackAgain

Forum List

Back