If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

None of the members of Congress who voted not to investigate the fraud on J6 are legitimate. Now you know.
Why do Republicans hate America?

1690492503879.jpeg

Trump will weaponize his Justice Dept and IRS to go after his political enemies. Prime targets will be Joe and Hunter Biden, leadership of the FBI, the media, top Democrats.

He will also pardon anyone associated with Jan 6 and those who helped him try to steal the 2020 election.
He cannot pardon himself….Even the TRUMPCourt will not allow it
Also: Clean up the Liberal filled DOJ...

We have a bunch of witnesses of the Bidens corruption. Why are you suggesting THAT isnt evidence?

i said to prove it. & that would include swearing under oath to federal prosecutors & a grand jury.

has that happened?

lol ... will it???

get back to me when it does.

i said to prove it. & that would include swearing under oath to federal prosecutors & a grand jury.

has that happened?

lol ... will it???

get back to me when it does.
Swearing under oath in a public Congressional hearing isnt good enough? Why not? Whats the difference between swearing under oath in one building over another?

Swearing under oath in a public Congressional hearing isnt good enough?

it is up to a point. but what is 'that point' you ask?

ask michael cohen or anybody else who lied under oath in front of congress. what happened to him? or anybody else who has?

nothing. just like anybody who has refused a congressional subpoena.

congress has no authority to prosecute for such illegalities; all they can do is refer them to....

can you guess? huh?

huh huh huh???

that would be the DOJ.

Why not? Whats the difference between swearing under oath in one building over another?

Constitutional Principles

Criminal referrals reflect the constitutional separation of powers. Congress is not a “law enforcement or trial agency” and may neither itself, nor through its officers, directly enforce federal law. “Legislative power,” the Supreme Court has held, “is the authority to make laws, but not to enforce them . . . .” Congress has no power to bring its own criminal prosecutions for violations of federal law; the Constitution reserves that authority for the executive branch. This circumstance is true even for criminal offenses that protect the institutional prerogatives of Congress, such as contempt of Congress (2 U.S.C. § 192), perjury (18 U.S.C. § 1621), obstruction of a congressional proceeding (18 U.S.C. § 1505), and false statements (18 U.S.C. § 1001). Instead, Congress generally must rely on the DOJ to vindicate Congress’s institutional interests by prosecuting those that violate these criminal provisions.
https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10879#:~:text=Constitutional Principles&text=“Legislative power,” the Supreme,authority for the executive branch.

^^^ THAT'S WHY ^^^

it is up to a point. but what is 'that point' you ask?

ask michael cohen or anybody else who lied under oath in front of congress. what happened to him? or anybody else who has?

nothing. just like anybody who has refused a congressional subpoena.

congress has no authority to prosecute for such illegalities; all they can do is refer them to....

can you guess? huh?

huh huh huh???

that would be the DOJ.

Constitutional Principles

Criminal referrals reflect the constitutional separation of powers. Congress is not a “law enforcement or trial agency” and may neither itself, nor through its officers, directly enforce federal law. “Legislative power,” the Supreme Court has held, “is the authority to make laws, but not to enforce them . . . .” Congress has no power to bring its own criminal prosecutions for violations of federal law; the Constitution reserves that authority for the executive branch. This circumstance is true even for criminal offenses that protect the institutional prerogatives of Congress, such as contempt of Congress (2 U.S.C. § 192), perjury (18 U.S.C. § 1621), obstruction of a congressional proceeding (18 U.S.C. § 1505), and false statements (18 U.S.C. § 1001). Instead, Congress generally must rely on the DOJ to vindicate Congress’s institutional interests by prosecuting those that violate these criminal provisions.
https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10879#:~:text=Constitutional Principles&text=“Legislative power,” the Supreme,authority for the executive branch.

^^^ THAT'S WHY ^^^
You can lie to a Grand Jury too though, right?

of course. but if you do , & this also includes ignoring a subpoena ...

you get arrested, & face jail time.

both are felonies

i hope you are learning something today.

Political Persecution...LOLLOL....what trump started 8 years ago....Lock Her Up.
........and he continues today.
As President, however, he never did bust a move to lock her up even though she deserves an arrest and prosecution.

Are always so determined to be a fucking asshole?

So. You repost two disassociated posts and draw a conclusion?

You’re very stupid, as well as a liar.
Your typical lame response
One day you might actually be able to hold a conversation with the adults.

Until then, continue with your put downs and calling everyone a LIAR.

Your typical lame response
One day you might actually be able to hold a conversation with the adults.

Until then, continue with your put downs and calling everyone a LIAR.
I only call you liars “liars.”

As for a conversation with adults, obviously you aren’t including yourself, anyway.

Reading Comprehension is a weakness with BackAgain
Try to follow along Weako. Your first quote was from a different member. You idiot.

Your second quote was from one of my earlier posts. My comprehension was spot on.

This leaves you wide open to your own accusation. 👍

of course. but if you do , & this also includes ignoring a subpoena ...

you get arrested, & face jail time.

both are felonies

i hope you are learning something today.

well, damn Godboy - the least you could have done, was thank me for giving you the straight up truth. i know, i know - facts are an uncomfortable thing to accept when they don't fit into yer little box.

donny loves the poorly educated long time & i suppose he still loves you.

bigley.

Some always make rules over others that don't get as many votes, that is democracy for you. Better than tyrrany, but, tyranny is still better than all being slaves. Is better good enough? People are so bad we need people to govern over them? Trump would think so, and vengeance from him is an example of how democracy degenerates to tyrrany easily, and there is enough ruin anyway that leads to a collapse ahead. It is just like some of the things in prophecy, with a collapse and the rise of the corrupt leader over many in this world, in that.

Forum List

Back