If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

He is calling for the consolidation of power in the presidency.....and the termination of the constitution.

Along with the pardoning of those willing to attack the capitol.

None of that is heartening.

Please show me where he called for the termination of the Constitution.

Pardoning those railroaded by a corrupt DOJ and FBI.

lol

That's what Hitlery said too.

hillary book.jpg

Very mature... typical MAGA trailer-trash Brown Shirt emoting... :auiqs.jpg: ...I've already said that you can take Sleepy Old Uncle Joe as soon as Rump is set aside.

But as to a "REAL American"... wake me up when you've found one... Rump does not meet that definition... he merely tells you what you want to hear...

And you're stupid enough to believe him.

ralphy.jpg

:113:

Please show me where he called for the termination of the Constitution.

Pardoning those railroaded by a corrupt DOJ and FBI.

he wants to broaden presidential powers & usurp both the equal branches of our gov'ment, not to mention cancel checks & balances.

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
I’m looking real forward to watching Trumps wrath…..Your thoughts?
He will appoint a foaming at the mouth rabid republican to be in charge of the DOJ and another at the FBI, whos sole purpose is to send as many people to prison as possible.

Trump will weaponize his Justice Dept and IRS to go after his political enemies. Prime targets will be Joe and Hunter Biden, leadership of the FBI, the media, top Democrats.

He will also pardon anyone associated with Jan 6 and those who helped him try to steal the 2020 election.
He cannot pardon himself….Even the TRUMPCourt will not allow it
No, he will do all of the above AND pardon himself and anyone else who was unjustly targeted by dems, then he will begin the purge. I wonder if he will do it legally. He might not.

You are going to hate the two tiered justice system, i promise. It sucks bad when youre on the losing side of that system.

if extremists love it ... it's a traitorous idea.
“Traitorous”……you mean like begging Mexico’s people to invade and fuck our people over?
You mean like using a crackhead son to make cash deals with foreign adversaries?

Forum List

Back