If You Are An American......

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
......you ought to oppose the bullshit that our AG (who is guilty of lying under oath) said today regarding the issuing of subpoenas to members of the press.

......you ought to oppose the bullshit that our AG (who is guilty of lying under oath) said today regarding the issuing of subpoenas to members of the press.
I agree with you. The subpoenas should be handed out to the scumbags who run the company.

Subpoena does not mean arrested. If a journalist publishes something with classified content knowingly or not, he or she can certainly be subpoenaed to testify in front of Congress. The journalist would no doubt plead the 5th to protect the source. It would be another big waste of time.

Yes I agree, every American should oppose the bullshit. And not just now.

Opinion | If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama
The beautiful thing about blame is that no one is ever responsible for anything in america.
Did my statement leave you with the impression that I was excusing the current administration? It's all about precedents.

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself. Thomas Paine

Trump is going down.

Sessions is going down.

End of story but not the end of the list of who is going down.

I will assume it's not your son or daughter who dies as a result of leaking classified information.

Your legal precepts are flawed and, frankly, child-like. Come back when you understand the purpose of a subpoena.

That would mean more if it wasn't posted by someone that has totally ignored the crimes and fraud of the DNC as well as the crimes of the Barrypuppet. It is obvious that leftards have one standard for their own and another standard for those they oppose.

......If You Are An American...you ought to oppose the bullshit that our AG (who is guilty of lying under oath) said today regarding the issuing of subpoenas to members of the press.

This sick freak thinks spying on The Donald's private conversations and publishing them is good, yet thinks Seth Rich giving Wilikleaks emails that prove democrat collusion and corruption that attacks our democracy is bad. Fuck you, you POS. You are not an American. You are fucking nuts though, and I have some respect for that if it results in something interesting, which unfortunately has not been the case with you and your ilk for the past few years. Not to be offensive, what high school did you graduate from?

The National Security Exception to press protection is Obama's doing. It was wrong and Obama's legacy is less of a free press.

It is all good, everyone now knows the "free press" are Swamp Rat idiots.

I do not see that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's insulting conversations with the leaders of our traditional allies are items that involve national security. And there were two ends to those conversations. How do we know that it wasn't at the other end that the 'leaks' occurred? In fact, we need to know more of what that asshole clown is saying to our allies and our adversaries. What did his spawn and minions promise Putin?

I do not see that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's insulting conversations with the leaders of our traditional allies are items that involve national security. And there were two ends to those conversations. How do we know that it wasn't at the other end that the 'leaks' occurred? In fact, we need to know more of what that asshole clown is saying to our allies and our adversaries. What did his spawn and minions promise Putin?
You got any idea what you're saying?

Forum List

Back