If You Are An American......

It is all good, everyone now knows the "free press" are Swamp Rat idiots.
There was a time when the press was the light shined on those tasked to carry out the people's wishes. No longer is this true.

The press has somehow fashioned itself to be the arbiter of all things, to be the judge of what the people need, rather than what the people want.

They have sold their souls to the powerful - they are no longer a check and balance. They are now willing co-conspirators in the drive for power and control.

I do not see that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's insulting conversations with the leaders of our traditional allies are items that involve national security. And there were two ends to those conversations. How do we know that it wasn't at the other end that the 'leaks' occurred? In fact, we need to know more of what that asshole clown is saying to our allies and our adversaries. What did his spawn and minions promise Putin?

Putin and what few countries that are left that are not under control of the globalists had plenty on the Hildebeast. She laid her whole political life on an unprotected server. (snicker)

I do not see that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's insulting conversations with the leaders of our traditional allies are items that involve national security. And there were two ends to those conversations. How do we know that it wasn't at the other end that the 'leaks' occurred? In fact, we need to know more of what that asshole clown is saying to our allies and our adversaries. What did his spawn and minions promise Putin?
You got any idea what you're saying?
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

So, you think that whomever leaked these e-mails and forced Trump Jr. to publish them should be arrested for leaking them? You think that people should be allowed to conspire with adversarial foreign powers to swing our elections? Do you understand the definition of treason?

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

So, you think that whomever leaked these e-mails and forced Trump Jr. to publish them should be arrested for leaking them? You think that people should be allowed to conspire with adversarial foreign powers to swing our elections? Do you understand the definition of treason?

So, OldFuck, when did Russia become an adversary of USA.INC and the leftard clown posse of sniveling butthurt pussies? Care to post your own timeline?

Was it after Russia annexed Crimea after a vote when the E.U and George Soros annexed the Ukraine in an illegal coup d'etat? Or perhaps it was when Russia and Putin made the Barrypuppet stand down on invading Syria after the false flag chemical attack when they stepped in and de-fused the situation? OR was it when they started fighting the proxy army funded by the CIA, MI5/MI6, Saudi intel, the Mossad while using Yemen and Turkey as a conduit to funnel weapons to them on behalf of Syria to keep another country from falling thus creating another vacuum of power like all the others have per the PNAC plan?

Seriously, you should STFU....your ignorance is a fucking embarrassment. I have 1,000 times more respect for Putin than I do any leftard or neocon.

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

This has virtually nothing to do with your tired little rant ...

You said ... "I do not see that the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's insulting conversations with the leaders of our traditional allies are items that involve national security". Do you seriously believe that we should make public private conversation between heads of state? Maybe we should apply this same rule to private conversations between you and your boss --- or you and your wife.

You condone the leaking of classified information - no, you actually encourage it - only because you disagree politically with the President. Are you proposing the same criteria for the next President?

Then, you said "How do we know that it wasn't at the other end that the 'leaks' occurred? In fact, we need to know more of what that asshole clown is saying to our allies and our adversaries. " If you want to know what "end that the 'leaks; occurred", why don't you ask the reporter? Oh wait -- we did, and he said it was from an unnamed American government employee. Then, you somehow manage to twist your rage to validate your desire to willingly violate the security of the information by demanding that it all be made public. Can't you see how you are driven by your hatred, and not by facts? You're willing to get people killed so that you can go on a fishing expedition in the vain hope that you can find some little scintilla of facts that will support your paranoia.

As for the email exchange you so quickly hide behind ... there's nothing there. You want so badly to damage the president that you create fantasies in your mind that fit the narrative. But, you have no proof. You aren't interested in the truth - you're only interested in a lynching.

It is all good, everyone now knows the "free press" are Swamp Rat idiots.
There was a time when the press was the light shined on those tasked to carry out the people's wishes. No longer is this true.

The press has somehow fashioned itself to be the arbiter of all things, to be the judge of what the people need, rather than what the people want.

They have sold their souls to the powerful - they are no longer a check and balance. They are now willing co-conspirators in the drive for power and control.
Fox and Breitbart?

......you ought to oppose the bullshit that our AG (who is guilty of lying under oath) said today regarding the issuing of subpoenas to members of the press.

Thankfully behind the curtain just behind KKK Sessions is the court with its wooden paddle at the ready to spank these wannabe fascists in the Trump colostomy bag in the ass. The courts are getting a real workout these days.

But yes, even the idea these losers have that they will threaten the press into submission is so anti-American that everyone should reject this loudly and proudly.

......you ought to oppose the bullshit that our AG (who is guilty of lying under oath) said today regarding the issuing of subpoenas to members of the press.
Yes I agree, every American should oppose the bullshit. And not just now.

Opinion | If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama

You mean how it is a proven incontrovertible fact that Obama directly wiretapped journalists; such as, James Rosen who was then labeled an enemy of the state under the espionage act without just cause?

Thankfully behind the curtain just behind KKK Sessions is the court with its wooden paddle at the ready to spank these wannabe fascists in the Trump colostomy bag in the ass. The courts are getting a real workout these days.

But yes, even the idea these losers have that they will threaten the press into submission is so anti-American that everyone should reject this loudly and proudly.

How is questioning the press under oath over a very important investigation over a treasonous act a threat?
Unless they are guilty themselves.
No press should have made that public.

Last edited:
I will assume it's not your son or daughter who dies as a result of leaking classified information.

Your legal precepts are flawed and, frankly, child-like. Come back when you understand the purpose of a subpoena.

What makes you think I don't know the purpose of a subpoena?

And, stop with the son or daughter shit. Trump happily passed on classified info to Russian diplomats. You forgave him immediately.

You mean how it is a proven incontrovertible fact that Obama directly wiretapped journalists; such as, James Rosen who was then labeled an enemy of the state under the espionage act without just cause?
It's Risen, and he was not implicated by the espionage act. He was issued a subpoena to testify against his informant who was indicted under the espionage act.
And if I'm not mistaken the wiretaps related to Risen occurred during the Bush administration. You can see how these things gain strength from one administration to the next. It's a sign of the times. The empire is in decay. It's rot clearly evident.

So aside from getting all the facts wrong, yes, you get my drift.

Last edited:

It's Risen, and he was not implicated by the espionage act.

No it's James Rosen of Fox News not James Risen of the New York Times who was also under investigation but I'm talking about James Rosen not Risen, and you're wrong:

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press(AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.

2013 Department of Justice investigations of reporters - Wikipedia

On May 17, 2013, the Washington Postreported the United States Department of Justice had monitored Rosen's activities by tracking his visits to the State Department, through phone traces, timing of calls and his personal emails.[7]

To obtain the warrants, the Justice Department said he was "accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal 'co-conspirator'" with Stephen Jin-Woo Kim. Fox News' executive Michael Clemente said, "We are outraged to learn today that James Rosen was named a criminal co-conspirator for simply doing his job as a reporter."[8] Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the search warrant of Rosen, who was labeled a "flight-risk" to keep from being informed of the ongoing surveillance.[9] The Justice Department's methods have caused various analysts and others to express concerns that "aggressive investigation of classified leaks by government officials are having a chilling effect on news organizations' ability to play a watchdog role" according to USA Today.[10][11]Fox News contributor, former judge Andrew Napolitano, commented: "This is the first time that the federal government has moved to this level of taking ordinary, reasonable, traditional, lawful reporter skills and claiming they constitute criminal behavior."[12]

James Rosen (journalist) - Wikipedia

Your defense of the fascist Obama administration is truly sad especially given that you're not even talking about the right person.

He was issued a subpoena to testify against his informant who was indicted under the espionage act.

And if I'm not mistaken the wiretaps related to Risen occurred during the Bush administration. You can see how these things gain strength from one administration to the next. It's a sign of the times. The empire is in decay. It's rot clearly evident.

Lol you're not even talking about the right person kid genius.

Last edited:

No it's James Rosen of Fox News not James Risen of the New York Times who was also under investigation but I'm talking about James Rosen not Risen, and you're wrong:

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press(AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.

On May 17, 2013, the Washington Postreported the United States Department of Justice had monitored Rosen's activities by tracking his visits to the State Department, through phone traces, timing of calls and his personal emails.[7]

To obtain the warrants, the Justice Department said he was "accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal 'co-conspirator'" with Stephen Jin-Woo Kim. Fox News' executive Michael Clemente said, "We are outraged to learn today that James Rosen was named a criminal co-conspirator for simply doing his job as a reporter."[8] Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the search warrant of Rosen, who was labeled a "flight-risk" to keep from being informed of the ongoing surveillance.[9] The Justice Department's methods have caused various analysts and others to express concerns that "aggressive investigation of classified leaks by government officials are having a chilling effect on news organizations' ability to play a watchdog role" according to USA Today.[10][11]Fox News contributor, former judge Andrew Napolitano, commented: "This is the first time that the federal government has moved to this level of taking ordinary, reasonable, traditional, lawful reporter skills and claiming they constitute criminal behavior."[12]

Your defense of the fascist Obama administration is truly sad especially given that you're not even talking about the right person.

He was issued a subpoena to testify against his informant who was indicted under the espionage act.

I'm clearly not here defending Obama.
I was talking about James Risen, the person who wrote the op ed that I linked and you quoted.

I was talking about James Risen, the person who wrote the op ed that I linked and you quoted.

I didn't quote anything about Risen I don't think I was talking about Rosen.

I didn't quote anything about Risen I don't think I was talking about Rosen.
You quoted my link. Anyway, it is just a misunderstanding. I wasn't aware of James Rosen. Thank you for pointing it out.

I'm sure the OP, being the good citizen that he is, opposed the Obama administration's behavior and spoke out about it. Just as I'm sure republicans opposed the Bush administration's wiretapping of Risen at the time. :rolleyes-41:

I guess the point that was raised earlier in this thread was that partisans need to police their own and stop blaming the other side for things that they themselves turned a blind eye to.

And we should all be watching carefully how the Trump administration proceeds.

Last edited:

The beautiful thing about blame is that no one is ever responsible for anything in america.
Did my statement leave you with the impression that I was excusing the current administration? It's all about precedents.

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself. Thomas Paine
Nope, just aware of our culture, society, and how it operates. Glad you are as well.

Forum List

Back