If you are anti-abortion you should be pro-vaccine

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
If you are anti-abortion you should be pro-vaccine.
If you value human life, you should take the vaccine to save people from dying of COVID. The science, clearly shows, that the more vaccinated, the fewer die. It is not just those who are vaccinated. There are less deaths for all, especially the most vulnerable.
Anti-abortion rely on science to make their arguments. If you rely on science then, you should rely on science for COVID.

Just SMFH at the pure lame idiocy.

If morons like this guy have not yet realized the truth about the "vaccine" they never will, and if they continue to thrash about with their lies in their pathetic attmpts to masturbate their sick little leftist egos by trying to control the rest of us, we need to just accept the fact that it's time to unperson them. Shun them. Stop talking to them. They are not human. Make them gone, socially.

Last edited:
If you value human life, you should take the vaccine to save people from dying of COVID. The science, clearly shows, that the more vaccinated, the fewer die. It is not just those who are vaccinated. There are less deaths for all, especially the most vulnerable.
Anti-abortion rely on science to make their arguments. If you rely on science then, you should rely on science for COVID.
By that logic then, pro-abortion people should be anti-vaxxers since they are both for deaths.

1636489890818.png

Or perhaps the people who are pro-life and anti-vaccination are the ones who believe that life should be lived as naturally as possible.

*****SMILE*****

:)

except for the fallacy you propose, people still die after being vaccinated, some people die from the vaccine itself, some people have permanent reactions after getting the vaccine. The death rate is so low that this vaccine should be a personal shot just like the flu shot. I got the vaccine and regret it as I have a symptom now I never had before

I am pro-fuck-everyone-but-me-and-my-family-you-can-all-fucking-die-and/or-kill-your-worthless-idiot-bastard-spawn.

Where does that leave me?

So if you are pro-vaccine, you are against abortion, so are you?

Science might show it, reality doesn't.

except for the fallacy you propose, people still die after being vaccinated, some people die from the vaccine itself, some people have permanent reactions after getting the vaccine. The death rate is so low that this vaccine should be a personal shot just like the flu shot. I got the vaccine and regret it as I have a symptom now I never had before
Many cases of "new onset" myocarditis in the young and old vaccinated.

The trump Nazis rely on their politicians, clergy, FOX Noise, etc. to tell them what and how to think. Science or facts of any kind never figure into their thought processes.

As far as being pro-life, that preference for the trump Nazis ends when human life takes its first breath outside the womb. After that moment, the lazy baby must earn its own way to survive, the trump Nazis refuse to give any aid of any sort to "moochers" of any age.

I am pro choice and vaccinated. Will your head explode now?

The trump Nazis rely on their politicians, clergy, FOX Noise, etc. to tell them what and how to think. Science or facts of any kind never figure into their thought processes.

As far as being pro-life, that preference for the trump Nazis ends when human life takes its first breath outside the womb. After that moment, the lazy baby must earn its own way to survive, the trump Nazis refuse to give any aid of any sort to "moochers" of any age.

Biden, Pelosi, and Shumer resemble the NAZI party more than any political showing in my lifetime

Science or facts of any kind never figure into their thought processes.
There has been absolutely NO science or factual information of any sort presented re: this scamdemic. It is clearly evidenced by the continuous contradictions and back tracking of Fauci, the CDC and WHO. But, unlike you, I DGAF what you do. Just stay out of my life and my business. Follow your science. LMAO

Any reasonable person should take the vaccine. The exceptions would be very very rare, not millions of people. This is a display of such ignorance it's beyond belief. America used to be so much better than this. Reasonable doubt is normal, hyper scrutiny is not. Compound that with all the lies and conspiracy theories going around and we've all got a problem getting to the truth and getting anything done.

conservatives give more to charity to help others than dems in the same income bracket . Study: Red states more charitable

Any reasonable person should take the vaccine. The exceptions would be very very rare, not millions of people. This is a display of such ignorance it's beyond belief. America used to be so much better than this. Reasonable doubt is normal, hyper scrutiny is not. Compound that with all the lies and conspiracy theories going around and we've all got a problem getting to the truth and getting anything done.
if only Fauci, the media, and the medical field had been honest to begin with

Forum List

Back