If you are blinded by the "Trump should be friends with Puttin " lies ~ Educate Yourself!

Me thinks Trump is over his head and is just now realizing who he put in office to advise him.
This was definitively a warning message from Russia....
Methinks EVERYONE underestimated just how far the left would go to sabotage and overthrow this newly elected US Government.

As I pointed out ,never in this nation's history have we ever seen such a coordinated effort by a Political party and members of the Ex-administration still inside the new administration attempt to undermine and overthrow the new government. NEVER have we seen a political party so try to undermine election results and call for military coups, Impeachments, and assassinations - all before the new President is sworn in.

Democrats have crossed a very dangerous line...

With all of the Russian ties and the involvement with the US hacking, it is quite concerning to me.
Maybe the democrats working in the WH see major red flags going off, they may have more information than we do.
Perhaps another watergate?

What does Puttin have on Trump?

Maybe the democrats working in the WH see major red flags going off, they may have more information than we do.

That is not justification for the FBI to conduct a wire-tapping of a US citizen without a Warrant or any of the criminal, illegal leaks from within the CIA, FBI, and WH by ex-Obama holdovers.

How many nuclear subs you figure we have just off foreign coasts?

Would you have praised Trump if we shot one down? Give us your military genius.

Friends do not threaten each other, unless you are just using them to get what you want...

..and the liberal angle once again is revealed. Threaten people to get what you want. How American of you.

This is how war starts...Flexing ones muscle to show what they have.

This has been going on for decades, why the false concern?

Trumps Rollers are on it: Yahoo now reports arrest of immigrants under O's (the Arab son's) administration.

Forum List

Back